It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Felon Michael Cohen Expected To Testify That Trump Broke Laws as U.S. President.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

world peace is being negotiated

How does a nk summit equal world peace?

How does it end the wars in the middle east?
How does it effect venezuela?
Or the chinese island expansion?

Are you aware of how many counties in this world are fighting with each other??

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Jobeycool

No I was leaving the thread and saying bye.

..then continues to post incessantly in the thread...

Cohen was a big flop. He said nothing that he wasn't lead to and only dug his own hole that much deeper. He's about to get another look for FARA violations.

Keep it up democrats, some will hold on to the wool that has been pulled over their eyes, but many can see that the emperor is in fact naked despite the protestations of the weavers.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

a reply to: Jobeycool

No I was leaving the thread and saying bye.

..then continues to post incessantly in the thread...

Cohen was a big flop. He said nothing that he wasn't lead to and only dug his own hole that much deeper. He's about to get another look for FARA violations.

Keep it up democrats, some will hold on to the wool that has been pulled over their eyes, but many can see that the emperor is in fact naked despite the protestations of the weavers.

Cohen also appears to have perjured himself during the questioning by Mark Meadows.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They can't seem to actually prove anything can they.

Even the 1st "closed door" hearing yielded a zer0 😎

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sinistra
do you really believe that a billionaire cares about middle class or the poor ?Trump = Bernie, Bernie = Trump.

Such an uninformed blanket statement merely belies the woeful ignorance you possess.

The fact is, some billionaires are world class a$$hats who don't care about anyone other than themselves, and some are truly decent people - just like some people in the middle class, and some poor people, etc, etc ad nauseum.

You argue that AOC has no clue how the real world works.

An obviously true statement.

We could say the same about Trump and his plans about reviving coal industry, bringing jobs back (rofl)

More ignorance - unemployment, especially for so called minorities, is at historic lows.

or making Mexico pay for the wall.

Ultimately, through trade agreement modifications, they will.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: xuenchen

And you seem to have trouble following a train of thought.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Was Cohen lying? Or not?

And you seem to have a serious problem with broken logic.

He is a liar. That is proven, and what is going to jail for.

So, the only thing that matters is what he can prove... which appears to be mot much of anything.
edit on 28-2-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
GOP reps refer Michael Cohen to DOJ for alleged perjury during hearing

Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows have officially written a letter to the Justice Department accusing Cohen of perjuring himself.

“We write to refer significant evidence that Michael D. Cohen committed perjury and knowingly made false statements during his testimony before an Oversight and Reform Committee hearing,” they wrote. “While testifying under oath, Mr. Cohen made what appear to be numerous willfully and intentionally false statements of material fact contradicted by the record established by the Justice Department in United States v. Cohen.”

They added: “Mr. Cohen’s testimony before the Committee at times was in direct contradiction to assertions contained in pleadings authored by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York (SDNY.) There are other instances in which Mr. Cohen’s statements to the Committee were immediately contradicted by witnesses with firsthand knowledge of the subject matter.”

The letter said, in part, that Cohen's testimony "was a spectacular and brazen attempt to knowing and willfully testify falsely and fictitiously to numerous material facts." They claimed the testimony included "intentionally false statements designed to make himself look better on a national stage," adding: "Mr. Cohen's prior conviction for lying to Congress merits a heightened suspicion that he has yet again testified falsely before Congress."

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

oops
that doesn't appear to have worked out how schitt told cohen it would?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

oops
that doesn't appear to have worked out how schitt told cohen it would?

LOL. That's another thing: Cohen was blabbing about he had coordinated his testimony with Adam Schiff. Uh, pardon me, Mr. Schiff, but isn't that witness tampering?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Final points on Cohen...

1. Hates Trump and most likely sees all his failures as Trump's fault.
2. He's going to jail and would say anything to get on anyone's good side and the liberals are biting at the bit to make new friends even when they drove the train to put him in jail in the first place.
3. He is an experienced lawyer, so he knows exactly what to say and how to say it, that is his expertise..

I guess my takeaway is that this guy literally grabbed EVERY thing ever said about Trump over the last two years and made each one a check off block as to him being personally involved, over heard comments, seen things etc etc for everything ever uttered by the far left, conspiracy theorist etc. He basically said it is all true and worst than anyone can even imagine as he supposed to have been there for it all and was at Trump's side on everything for 10 years, so he knows...

He even went so far to attack Trump on Vietnam and his final statement was that Trump will take over as a dictator in 2020 if he doesn't win.

It was as if the guy researched everything ever utter negatively about Trump and infused himself into each one as a close insider as his verification it is all true. Now, one could say that Trump did it all, everything!!! But it seems Cohen had no real insider information to anything outside what the tabloids have already conjectured on, nothing really new, no new bad deeds that anyone of us couldn't have said ya heard that one already.

The shear level of his "in the know" for the complete list of Trump's evil deeds basically puts a large amount of suspect to anything he says as being even remotely true.

edit on 28-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Lanny Davis...Hillary's lawyer and BFF wrote Cohen's closing speech.
Cohen recited it like the good little Clinton plaything he now is.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Was Cohen lying? Or not?

That is a very hard question to answer since the best lies have parts that are true. In the Top Secret world we use the statement of asking what is the level of confidence does a piece of information have and if one said they have high confidence then they have a good amount of factual proof the information is true. In Cohen case my confidence is low as he might be touching on true events, but he is spinning them his direction for his own good. I also find it hard to believe that he has the insider information that he claims to have as to the shear amount of areas he touched on. I'm not even sure Trump Jr. could claim that level of involvement in so many areas.

edit on 28-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Wow that statement is quite amazing. Its almost like we saw two different hearings.

I guess conspiracy to cover a crime isnt much of anything to you.
But I bet its trumps downfall.

As I have pointed out in the past, i will gladly take any of your ridiculous bets!
You are wrong every single time!

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If a flawed human being is bringing that positive change, so be it. The alternative was more of the same, or most likely, worse.

That flawed human being is also at the same time hurting this country. It's not going to matter if you have more money in your pocket if this country loses it's standing and leadership in the world. It's not going to mater if American citizens are going to become more divided and violence and racial tensions in the streets increase. It's not going to matter if this president sells out this country to dictators, hurts our relationship with our allies and involves us in a catastrophic war! I hope you really don't think having someone who is thin skinned and has a childish temperament should be in control of the largest nuclear armament in the world?

Trump has lifted numerous environmental controls, wants to increase the use of fossil fuels, and has turned his back on other countries trying to combat climate change. If we don't start taking care of this planet it's not going to matter how much better the economy has gotten, you won't be able to use that extra money to feed your family or protect your home from increased environmental catastrophes! Without money being invested in public education we won't have enough strongly educated and well-trained workers to keep up with the already demanding need for innovation, cleaner and environmentally friendly technologies.

Our economic problems can be fixed without putting our country and the world at risk. Nothing positive ever comes from greed. Americans need to look at the whole picture and not just the economy. A well-oiled machine doesn't work well if all the working parts are not functioning in unison.

I don't know about you, but a person's character says a lot about a person. Immoral, ruthless, lack of empathy, self-absorbed, immature, incompetent, always thinks he's right, ignores advice from more knowledgeable sources, poor communicator, lack of credibility, bigotry, greed, lack of self-control, bullying, and a misogynist is all the traits Donald Trump has displayed since he ran for the presidency. He's displayed these characters almost on a daily basis and it's all being recorded for history.

Let me ask you a genuine sincere question. Given a choice, would you want a friend like this? Would you follow or heed advice from someone who possesses these traits? Would you want a person like this to be a role model for your child? Do you think Jesus Christ himself would condone such behavior and expect people of faith to follow such a person?

I would think anyone who is truly honest with themselves would say absolutely not! Yet we have many Americans who are denying or ignoring these traits in favor because this president is doing some good. Not only are they denying and ignoring his character, but they're denying his business scandals and numerous investigations Trump is currently embroiled in!

Yet we have religious leaders and followers supporting this man. We have elected officials who are elected to uphold our constitution and to put our country first instead of their political party supporting this man. Is this not hypocritical? Doesn't this go against what is good about America and it's basic values? Unfortunately, this man filled a void for many Americans due to our self-absorbed elected officials. Americans wanted someone who wasn't a politician which I totally understand because I felt the same way! However, do we really want a non=political leader who has conflicting business interests, is a multi-billionaire who really can't relate to the majority of Americans, and someone who is really not intelligent! (If he was, he wouldn't have had Cohen threaten institutions from releasing his grades). This guy is always trying to hide something in his past. That alone should give people a red flag.

Give me a non-political president who is intelligent of good character, is a self-made man or women without help from their father, who is not a member of either political party and I will gladly stand behind them.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Oh this is precious, introducing Mr. Michael Cohen

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

News flash: Cohen is a lawyer, playing any angle he can find. Soo, take it with a Mediterranean ship of salt.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The "Prop" is pissed off and hitting back.

Rashida Tlaib implied Mark Meadows was a racist and only invited Lynne Patton as a "prop" at the cohen hearing yesterday.

Lynne Martine Patton is an American event planner, who was designated in June 2017 by President Donald Trump to head Region II of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, which oversees New York and New Jersey.

Wiki
Here is what rashida excreted.

Tlaib said, "the fact someone would actually use a prop, a black woman in this chamber, in this committee, is alone racist in itself."

link
Well shocker, it seems the prop, Ms. Patton is pissed off and firing back.

I would love to see Ms. Patton mop the floor with tlaib in a debate.

edit on 2 28 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Rashida Tlaib implied Mark Meadows was a racist and only invited Lynne Patton as a "prop" at the cohen hearing yesterday.

Lynne Martine Patton is an American event planner, who was designated in June 2017 by President Donald Trump to head Region II of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, which oversees New York and New Jersey.

Wiki

Tlaib said, "the fact someone would actually use a prop, a black woman in this chamber, in this committee, is alone racist in itself."

link

It's pretty damn racist for Tlaib to just assume that a black can't legitimately be a Trump supporter.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: stosh64

Wiki

link

It's pretty damn racist for Tlaib to just assume that a black can't legitimately be a Trump supporter.

Sure is. Majority of Americans see who the TRUE racists are.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you watch both MSNBC and FOXNEWS. I do, just to know what RIGHT and LEFT are saying. FoxNews has several Left/Liberal personalities.

What this guy is saying about MSNBC, as it pertains to the Mueller Investigation is 100% spot-on.

twitter.com...

I think psychiatrists, physicians, and morticians, will see a SURGE of new arrivals, when Attorney General William Barr begins announcing THE TRUTHS to America.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join