It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Felon Michael Cohen Expected To Testify That Trump Broke Laws as U.S. President.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

it was her!!!! FFS...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I told you last night that they never said they had wrapped up the investigation.
The only thing they said after the rumors were spread about the investigation being over was that it was not.
They didnt say there was a delay... they said its not being released this week.
They never said they were done investigating. WE KNOW THEY ARE NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT DEALT WITH THE TRUMP TOWER MEETING YET....

That is not going to be ignored... and trump and junior both lied. to the american people. ( not that trump cares about that at all.)

Not to mention they just indicted Roger Stone and that trial is not even scheduled yet.
edit on 2272019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ketsuko

Im sure I did too. How awful... You can name one little lie really not a lie but a mistatement that President Obama made. When the sht-head lies daily. Over ten thousand lies since he took office....
Nope I have no problem at all.
Your logic fails miserably.

Who, Trump or Obama? I can think of lots of things Obama lied about that weren't simple misstatements. What has Trump lied about?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well some kind of term limits could help all this power mongering..

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is one of the most one-sided things I have ever seen. He is telling every R that asks a question he cannot recall but then he is led to answer by the D's.

Cohen needs to watch it with what he is saying about the Russian mob. Cohen has family ties.

link   
BOOM! Candace Owens Drops Bomb – Michael Cohen Approached Her to Lie About ‘Racist Trump’

Ms. Owens tweeted out a private Twitter message Michael Cohen sent her last summer and asked, “Should I go nuclear on Michael Cohen?”

“Should I go nuclear on Michael Cohen Who I know from years ago and who tried to approach me last summer to help “change the narrative” (also known as LIE) about the President?” Owens asked, adding, “Because I’m thinking I should. This coward plotted this entire “racist” lie to save himself.”

So, Cohen attempted to recruit Candace Owens to falsely accuse Trump of racism.

I think we've heard enough from sleazy lawyers. Someone please huck him into a jail cell already.
edit on 27-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You can think all you want but you do not have a list of lies that Obama told. You just believe you do.

Please do not even try to put these two men in the same category. They are worlds apart in class and credibility.

Trump is a lying dog who lies just for the sake of lying... all the time.... about everything....

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh?
Why is that important?
.. since they had nothing to do with Russia right? Why would Russia care?
edit on 2272019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Dems do the exact same thing as any Republican billionaires will do....Meaning none of it is illegal.
edit on 27-2-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Proof? Of course not.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you sure?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Martin Luther King would be so ashamed of his old buddy Elijah Cummings right now.

First high-profile witness he calls, is a convicted felon, and schedules him to overshadow major peace negotiations between Trump and Kim Jong-Un.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

You can think all you want but you do not have a list of lies that Obama told. You just believe you do.

Please do not even try to put these two men in the same category. They are worlds apart in class and credibility.

Trump is a lying dog who lies just for the sake of lying... all the time.... about everything....

Yeah. The funny thing is that you can't tell me anything he lied about. I don't even know why I feed you. I'm a glutton for trolls I guess.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Podesta, or Clinton?

Podesta and his brother are tied to Russia along with Manafort.
Hillary is tied to Russia. Her husband took money from Russia.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
and when CNN says you are lying about Trump you are f'd....

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Martin Luther King would be so ashamed of his old buddy Elijah Cummings right now.

First high-profile witness he calls, is a convicted felon, and schedules him to overshadow major peace negotiations between Trump and Kim Jong-Un.

MLK would slap the taste out of every single active democrat today. There's not a doubt in my mind about that.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Cohen said he has always tried to be a good person roflol 🤣

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Podesta, or Clinton?

Podesta and his brother are tied to Russia along with Manafort.
Hillary is tied to Russia. Her husband took money from Russia.

Yeah but come on. Clinton's ties to Russia don't count when our discussion is about politicians tied to Russia. That's only reserved for Trump and his administration. It doesn't matter that Clinton sold them Uranium One or appeared personally to offer a relations reset button or how obama told Russia (secretly since he didn't know the mics were on) he'd be flexible after his election.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Cohen just admitted AGAIN that him and liddle Schitt talked about the subjects prior to the Hearing - LOL

You can't make this stuff up LOL

Witness Tampering by members of Congress !

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

WE KNOW THEY ARE NOT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT DEALT WITH THE TRUMP TOWER MEETING YET....

That is not going to be ignored... and trump and junior both lied. to the american people. ( not that trump cares about that at all.)

Not to mention they just indicted Roger Stone and that trial is not even scheduled yet.

Didn't Jr talk to congress for like 10 hours...

1. We know someone said they had dirt on Hillary...
2. A meeting was set up
3. Meeting lasted a few minutes as both sides realized it all was a scam...
4. End of story, so how much more investigation is needed.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join