It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Felon Michael Cohen Expected To Testify That Trump Broke Laws as U.S. President.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well cohen is offering supposedly evidence about everything he was ever accused of including draft dodging ,colluding with Russians, and lots of other things with cancelled check copies and lots of other paper documents . I wonder what kind of investigation Mueller doing if all the evidence that he missed at Cohen offices? All I see is democrats and deep state has given Cohen a script to read and fake documents to urn president now watch as congresses tries to overthrow presidency.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
This so far has no new evidence but what Cohen says,which none of it it is illegal.The check could be illegal but I doubt it.

The payment was discussed ad nauseum when the story broke. Typically, what happens if the payment is determined to be illegal is the candidate pays a fine, and that's the end of the matter. Obama paid a record fine (over a million dollars, if I recall) for illegal campaign activity.

So far, it sounds like Cohen's "evidence" is mostly half-assed stories and innuendos.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Michael Cohen just said "I have lied, but I'm not a liar"

Now lets try this with a person like Ted Bundy.... "I have murdered people, but i'm not a murderer"

Yup, Michael Cohen, you are a liar... You just admitted you are a liar. You literally said, "I've lied, but I'm not a liar"... This dude is smoking some whacky tobaccky
edit on 27-2-2019 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Did you all catch how Cohen admitted that Trump never ordered him to lie, but Cohen somehow knew he was supposed to lie? I guess Cohen read minds or something.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

How will what he says today, get him a shorter jail sentence?

The "experts" keep saying that Cohen wouldn't lie today, because he wants his sentence shortened.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Keep in mind that potus has givin written testimony about all this.

So anything cohen says that can be verified that goes against potus written testimony will be proven lies by potus.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You should have seen CNN when this opening statement was released to them late last night!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

The President was never interviewed by Congress.

He answered a mere 15 questions for the Special Counsel.

The Special Counsel has wrapped up his investigation, says the DOJ.
edit on 2/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Lanny Davis...that is all.

This is like listening to a bad audio book....

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

The President was never interviewed by Congress.

He answered a mere 15 questions for the Special Counsel.

The Special Counsel has wrapped up his investigation, says the DOJ.

Under oath!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Looks to me the checks could get Trump in trouble.About it.If we do not get congressional and senate term limits this country is done for.
edit on 27-2-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Having Wasserman Schultz asking questions about collusion and railroading a nomination is a joke.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don Jr and Eric Trump just tweeted that he wanted the Chief of Staff job and it was an open joke how much he was lobbying for that position.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What a freaking farce........

This whole thing is nothing but smoke and mirrors, bread and circuses.....NOTHING coming out, denied collusion, admitted the Russian contract for a building , was in a time when they didnt think they were going to win the election and was business as usual........

Good god.......

The democrats look even more desperate today than they have before, trying to pin something on him.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Term limits would make every Congressman a lame-duck for 25% of their time in office. They already don't do much.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If there was anything criminal in what Cohen has on President Trump, you could bet that Mueller would have done something. That was the main goal of his witch-hunt.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
"The self crucifixion of Michael Cohen."

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Cohen admitted to witness tampering purported by Cumming, Schiff, and the Democratic Party in general prior to his appearance. Nuff said

Oh what a tangled web he weaves LOL

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Cohen admitted to witness tampering purported by Cumming, Schiff, and the Democratic Party in general prior to his appearance. Nuff said

Oh what a tangled web he weaves LOL

oops....how did that cat get out of the bag?
seems these guys aren't very bright?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

My lawyer does not tell me what to do. He offers advice... I am free to take it or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join