It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Russia pop up in everything Trump does?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: leemachino

Sure but what is Lavrov doing in Hanoi right now??? What is heck is he there for?

He's there to discuss official business with:

The Prime Minister of Vietnam

πŸ˜€πŸ

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

It seems likely Trump is being blackmailed by the Russians. They seem to have something on him. All of his foreign policy favors Russia. Occam's razor applies here as well clear evidence Putin has Trump by the balls in more ways than one.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
And what did Don vs. Bill that by you posted have to do with the OP ?
So , you cover your own inane post by questioning other's ?
Typical

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Why does Russia pop up in everything Trump does?

Russia is the pea, you're the princess... we're just trying to see how many mattresses it takes before you stop complaining about nothing. Someone call Seale. her highness requires another one added to the stack.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

That's what happens with McCarthyism. Russia appears everywhere.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It seems likely Trump is being blackmailed by the Russians. They seem to have something on him. All of his foreign policy favors Russia. Occam's razor applies here as well clear evidence Putin has Trump by the balls in more ways than one.

Really? Here's a couple left leaning sites with articles that disagree with you
Is Trump The Toughest Ever On Russia?

"There's never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been," Trump told reporters on Wednesday.

That might sound like hyperbole, but in this case, there's actually some basis for the president's boast.

"When you actually look at the substance of what this administration has done, not the rhetoric but the substance, this administration has been much tougher on Russia than any in the post-Cold War era," said Daniel Vajdich, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.

Despite the Apparent Bromance, Trump Has Been Tough on Russia

We don’t yet know why Donald Trump seems so fond of Vladimir Putin. Maybe we never will. But the expulsion from the U.S. of 60 Russian diplomats and the shuttering of the Russian consulate in Seattle reminds us that the media obsession with the Trump-Putin bromance hides the reality that U.S. government policy remains as tough on Russia as it was under President Obama (and potentially would have been under Hillary Clinton).

β€œI have been much tougher on Russia than Obama, just look at the facts. Total Fake News!” Trump tweeted in February. Maybe he’s done it under pressure. But he has a point. And we’d all be better served if the media coverage focused more on the policies than the personalities.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

This time last year when Trump struck Syria, the member was waxing poetic and whining about how Trump was going to spark WW3 with Russia and China. It's honestly become a running gag among most on the site.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Vector99

This time last year when Trump struck Syria, the member was waxing poetic and whining about how Trump was going to spark WW3 with Russia and China. It's honestly become a running gag among most on the site.

Oh I'm very aware of that, I remember the threads. It's fun when I can use their own go-to sources to debunk their rhetoric. It's kinda like watching videos of people walking into glass doors...it's always funny!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's should be obvious to anyone , that Putin's puppy, humpy trumpy, is not allowed to take a pee without permission.
Everyone knows what he will say. I had a good meeting with kim, he said he would stop being bad. I believe him.
This is very good. Now give me that Nobel thingie.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's should be obvious to anyone , that Putin's puppy, humpy trumpy, is not allowed to take a pee without permission.
Everyone knows what he will say. I had a good meeting with kim, he said he would stop being bad. I believe him.
This is very good. Now give me that Nobel thingie.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Follow the discussion with replies to my post. Someone else brought Gates into this. Not me.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

Who is accusing who of McCarthyism?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: MadLad

Who is accusing who of McCarthyism?

Yes

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: smurfy

Proof or it didn't happen

I can wait.

(are you one of the handful still holding out for "Mueller-time" ?)

You seem to be speaking in a vacuum of laziness and lack of the subject research. Only the most ignorant 'needs' Mueller, however he may dot a few i's....and so far, has behaved very well in his task...unlike some Presidents I know.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

What does this have to do with the subject?

You clearly missed the part of my first post that I was almost praising Trump for doing the right thing on gaining advice from someone who has close ties to NK.

Trump went to school for business, is in real estate, and doesn't understand what memorandums of understanding means? He also didn't even write his own books, they're ghost written.

That's good evidence he doesn't actually make decisions, he just relies on others to do it for him. But at least he can sometimes see good advice and take it.

not liking Trump is one thing, but it's a bit stupid to claim superiority over his business success unless you are doing equally well in that field. I play golf, but I don't claim to be better than Phil or Tiger. Did that explain my point well enough, or do you need more explanation?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I wonder how trump felt obtaining his first million. Did he take his silver spoon out of his mouth to say thank you to his father?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I wonder how trump felt obtaining his first million. Did he take his silver spoon out of his mouth to say thank you to his father?

If he did, would you think differently of him?

It's sad you can't see the hate, it's palpable to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I don't hate him.

But when you compare him to other business people in his I guess 'league' he's a loser. Started with old wealth, and filed for bankruptcy, drove up unnecessary rental costs, kicked people out of their homes, had to sell his own damn name to make money. Compare him to Warren Buffet, or Gates and he literally is a failure in the business world. No wonder he fell back on reality TV to make a quick buck. Paid off in the end tho I guess, since he is the POTUS, a politician, makes sense.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Yesterday, President Trump tweeted out a "Must Watch" video, comparing Liberal Media's salivating over Trump-Russia Collusion in 2017/2018, to the shredding of their hopes by the President's former Attorney Michael Cohen before Congress, 2 days ago.

Liberal Media's Narrative DESTROYED: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Hate-filled Democrats and Journalists are now reduced to scavenging for old Trump business irregularities as their last hope.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join