It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Russia pop up in everything Trump does?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not surprised at all my friend

From the tapes to the recommendations of illegal acts (that Trump promptly shot down/rejected) to the retainer of Clinton fan boy Lanny Davis to pleading guilty to a non-charged crime (with the intent of having a conviction on file that somehow implicated Trump). Did anyone expect that to actually work? Of course not. Cohen, like all leftist trash, has the credibility of a 5 year old who's just been asked whether they took an extra cookie out of the jar

""people"" like Davis, Allred, Avenati, etc. couldn't litigate their way out of a wet paper bag. I wouldn't retain them over a lemonade stand dispute

Speaking of that failure Avenati, anybody else wondering how long it will take this entirely debunked/discredited loser to get disbarred? Wonder why he hasn't released his magical "CD" "Tapes" that he had stored in a $1.99 "safe"

They truly are the laughing stock of real America
edit on 2/26/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why does Russia pop up in everything Trump does?

Because neo McCarthyist's let Russia live rent free in their heads.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: JBurns

"Cohen" has always been a deep-cover Democrat operative (blackmailed) 😎

Then why did trump hire him as his personal attorney and "fixer" since 2006. Trump said he always hires the best people.

You beat me to it!

This is just XUE being XUE. Making some outlandish claim to get ahead of the game. Another poster on this thread will now start using that and XUE knows that. I’m sure he is laughing his arse of now.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal
So, based off this data what can we extrapolate?

It doesn't matter how much or crazy your extrapolations...you'll always be right!

The man's a traitor, and that's probably the least of it.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yea. Theyre both good at delegating. But one is far better at it than the other. Gates started with nothing. Trump started with old wealth to swing around like a hammer until he met a deal.

Trump owns real estate, gates owns intellectual property. One has filed for bankruptcy the other hasn't.

Gates with almost worth 100 Billion, Trump is literally up for debate.

Both are rather successful, but my money is on Gates in making better decisions.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The blackmail operation started in 2015 😎

(The Clinton Campaign) 😎
edit on Feb-26-2019 by xuenchen because: 🐔🐔🐓🐔

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Proof or it didn't happen

I can wait.

(are you one of the handful still holding out for "Mueller-time" ?)

edit on 2/26/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

(The Clinton Campaign) 😎

Proof or it didn't happen...

I can wait...

edit on 26-2-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Yea. Theyre both good at delegating. But one is far better at it than the other. Gates started with nothing. Trump started with old wealth to swing around like a hammer until he met a deal.

Trump owns real estate, gates owns intellectual property. One has filed for bankruptcy the other hasn't.

Gates with almost worth 100 Billion, Trump is literally up for debate.

Both are rather successful, but my money is on Gates in making better decisions.

were you proud when you made your first million?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: leemachino
Your title states “everything Trump does” but only talk of North Korea. Russia shares a boarder with North Korea. Of course they want to be involved along with China and Japan.

Who can verify it was Putin’s idea? That’s a claim off an assumption you made from the article. It states “Mr Trump had an idea”.

reply to: BlackJackal

I guess mods can close the thread now? It took only three lines to invalidate his impressive and well-researched thread.

Not like there was anything important to absorb other than watching leftists suffering from TDS...

Anyways... .

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You'll have to wait for declass 😎

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

What does this have to do with the subject?

You clearly missed the part of my first post that I was almost praising Trump for doing the right thing on gaining advice from someone who has close ties to NK.

Trump went to school for business, is in real estate, and doesn't understand what memorandums of understanding means? He also didn't even write his own books, they're ghost written.

That's good evidence he doesn't actually make decisions, he just relies on others to do it for him. But at least he can sometimes see good advice and take it.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

(The Clinton Campaign) 😎

I can wait...

Just like when collusion happened and Trump is guilty and need to be impeached?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hillary was tapped to play the wicked witch of the west and Natalia Poklonskaya was to play the good witch of the east. In Oct 2016 Natalia became the deputy of the State Duma, Russia. DJT grabbed the slippers and we are off to see the wizard.

Your OP appears to be more about the NK evolution as an "eastern" power rather than Russia?
The global division allows for more diversity in ideas presented so that there is much more variety to be explored.
For others its just a divide and conquer winnowing technique.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

(The Clinton Campaign) 😎

I can wait...

Just like when collusion happened and Trump is guilty and need to be impeached?

One reason why the DNC won't hand over their hacked server 😎

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Why would Russia be involved in matters involving North Korea? Look at a map. There's your sign.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Everyone cares. Thats who.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: leemachino

Sure but what is Lavrov doing in Hanoi right now??? What is heck is he there for?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Everyone cares. Thats who.

Wrong...again.

Helping drive the numbers is an increase among Democrats who now say the investigation is justified. In the January poll, CBS found that 84% of Democrats view the probe that way, up from 74% in November. Among independents, 46% told CBS that they thought the investigation was justified, up from 44% in November, though the number of those who believed the investigation was politically motivated -- 52% in November, 47% in January -- tightened.

www.cnn.com...

What is actually funny is that half of D's know it's politically motivated, and don't care. Where does that seem to exists....

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Shortly after the summit with North Korea Trump announced another concession without anything in return, the ending of joint military exercises with South Korea.

You are aware that we resumed drills with SK in November last year right?

You are also aware that SK requested less US/SK drills for 2019 right?

I know you are, I'm just wondering why you failed to mention that in your Trump hit piece.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join