It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extinction Rebellion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:
(post by PublicOpinion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
As for Extinction Rebellion suicide is the only responsible action they can take since their participation in industrial society is equally part of the problem. I don't see them out plowing fields with oxen like the Amish as they should either. They're hypocrites either way.
If they really want to make a difference they need to go to China to fix their pollution first. Best of luck with that!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
But dealing with this as if I were Al Gore is not a manners violation, eh?

Kids! Your favorite CO2 tax scam topic has nothing to do with Extinction Rebellion. Right?

Focus!

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: LSU2018

Works for me just fine and I'm not a member of anything. It's a National Geographic article. You should be able to see it?

Nat Geo images can't be downloaded, so I can't paste them.

I probably need to clear my cookies and caches.

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

What would you say if I told you that the warming period has peaked and we're about to enter one of the coldest, if not THE coldest climate that we've had in the last 125 centuries?

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I'd say you're full of it. And so does the data I saw, it's full of heat records.

Newsflash:
Todays 2m Temp Anomaly

Greeting from the spring that is Europe! So much for the White Christmas, I'd reckon.
You wanna debate reality from a standpoint deep within the alternative universe? Go ahead, I'll stand at the sidelines and cheer for you.

This is more about a different kinda rebellion. Ya know? I'm on board with you when it comes to all those crooked politics that didn't help jack****. Which would include more friggin CO2 taxes, stop running into open doors people!
We'll definitely need way more than that, which is why most of you keep missing the point entirely.

edit on 19-12-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join