It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib First to Sign Pledge to Impeach Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: neo96

Still doesn't change the fact you guys are a bunch of snowflakes just like leftists. 😂

Having one of those "mirror mirror on the wall" episodes again are you ?

Remember help is always just one phone call away 😎

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Amen to that Neo

They'd be labeled as the Goose Stepping Nazi's they are

I wish the left would make up their minds. To declare once and for all that Nazis and their anti-Semitic bull# is unacceptable across the board. Much like us Conservatives do when one of our own stupidly (but rarely) brings up this disgusting ideology

We sure as hell don't elect them to congress

Sure, I respect their right to say idiotic things or hold idiotic views... but never in a million years would I vote for one simply because their politics happened to align in some areas with my own

I guess that is the difference between us and them though

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I wish the left would make up their minds.

They never will.

Their hamster cages are only set to call everyone nazis except those that actually are.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

BS.

Even when we controlled the House/Senate impeaching Obama was off the table.

Despite his lies, despite his secretly handing our mortal enemy (Iran) hundreds of BILLIONS in US Dollars and him ramming through his unwanted "socialized medicine" nonsense through at the 11th hour

No, the way Obama was treated is TAME compared to how Trump is treated

Proof is in the number of negative media reports, an astonishing/ground shaking 95%+ negative stories about Trump. Even when he accomplishes something, the media will first try to sabotage it and then only focus on the negative aspects.

They are truly bitter and petulant # bags. And I can happily say I genuinely despise them and every last thing they stand for.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The Democrats have made me watch Hannity on Foxnews, he even makes sense. I never would have guessed I would ever watch Hannity and to agree with him 3 years ago. Thanks Obama and Hillary and the Democrats...

Ya bunch of MFer's.....

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Point out the leftists asking for those things.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I'm just pointing out the constant whining from dozens of the same handful of members on these boards every day. 😂

It's very ironic.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Despite his lies, despite his secretly handing our mortal enemy (Iran) hundreds of BILLIONS in US Dollars

What about Trump handing Muslim extremists hundreds of billions in military grade weapons? What about Trump handing those bribing our politicians trillions in tax breaks?

Spare me the crocodile tears. 😂

Proof is in the number of negative media reports, an astonishing/ground shaking 95%+ negative stories about Trump.

Yes, they're doing a wonderful job of making him seem like an outsider to his supporters. That's pretty much the only reason he has the kind of zealous support behind him, because the media has made him out to be a martyr in the eyes of his followers.

They are truly bitter and petulant # bags. And I can happily say I genuinely despise them and every last thing they stand for.

I don't think I could have put it any better myself. They've done a great job of putting off that facade.
edit on 2/26/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Coming from the biggest shill on the boards. 😂 You should try hiding it a little better. How much are you getting paid? Hope it's enough to justify selling your soul. 😂

Maybe you're an AI program though. Those are pretty close to seeming real these days. You have an "uncanny valley" sort of feeling to your posts, no real emotional weight, just robotic replies always with a certain spin. 😂

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What about Trump handing Muslim extremists hundreds of billions in military grade weapons?

What about Trump handing those bribing our politicians trillions in tax breaks?

To be certain, those things are negatives! Trump is not perfect, he is not God and I certainly don't expect him to be. Heck he has made his fair share of mistakes, said some dumb things and made wrong choices just as anybody else has

What I do expect (with our terribly lowered standards) is a modicum of honesty with a concerted effort to pass the promises he made during the campaign vs. those issues his highest donors or the loudest mouths want to focus on. Most important of all to me though, I just wanted a President that would abide by the Constitution and not seek ways to manipulate it by trying to interpret the wording or outright subvert it through popular outrage and mass media programming in true Hegelian fashion

I think Trump is making an effort to do the right thing by us. Sure he is getting hung up on some minutiae, and I would like to see a pivot toward infrastructure and continue with pro-economy policies. I know the Russia nonsense was a disgrace, and it would have been pretty darn funny if it weren't indicative of such a sad sack state of affairs in this country today

I don't mean to harp on you 3NL1GHT3N3D1, I appreciate your party-less stance and the fact you are clearly a rational and critically thinking individual. Trump is not perfect, but I posit he was a much better choice than many of the alternatives. Although as I have said for ages a Tulsi Gabbard candidacy would make me think pretty hard, she is a strong Constitutionalist and despite some of her stances weakening to placate a growing radical left base of the Dem party, I think she is a tough and respectable individual

Yes, they're doing a wonderful job of making him seem like an outsider to his supporters. That's pretty much the only reason he has the kind of zealous support behind him, because the media has made him out to be a martyr in the eyes of his followers.

It is the Trump phenomenon
I guess the talking heads are not paying attention or have been waking up on the wrong side of the bed for the past 2 years, they just can't seem to grasp how they are more of a novelty than an authority with today's technology. The byproduct of an era that is all but gone, given way to 24/7 disinformation and division.

I just know that indulging this two congresswomen's anti-Israel sentiments and flirting with supporting terrorists overseas (which many denounced, thankfully) makes it less likely that Dems could ever provide "meaningful oversight" even if they were sincere with that. Sadly they are wielding that Constitutionally obvious statement as a weapon against Trump, and making a mockery of what is left of our poor justice system
edit on 2/26/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I think Trump has benefited the terrorists overseas far more than these two politicians in the OP. A hundred billion dollars worth of military grade weapons. Why give the terrorists guns if we're trying to stop them? Doesn't make much sense if you ask me. Sounds like Trump granted the MIC its wet dream by selling weapons to terrorists.

Oh well though, we have bigger fish to fry right? Like AOC and abortions. Those things matter a lot more than terrorists being handed weapons on a silver platter.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Lil Ilhan and Rashida will be starring in an upcoming episode of ...

"Real Housewives of ISIS" 😎

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Given immigration fraud by Ilhan and Rashida not living in her congressional district and lying about it, they may not have a lot of time to impeach anyone before they are removed from office and sent home. Maybe Ilhan will be sent back to where she came from so she can be property and a second-class citizen again. ALoha...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Even when we controlled the House/Senate impeaching Obama was off the table.

We? Unless you are a lawyer or a financier, you didn't control anything.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Here's the first episode...
edit on 27-2-2019 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: xuenchen

Here's the first episode...

roflol worth posting

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Show me how they are anti-semitic...you made the claim

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Remember they are Americans ...too... Her words

edit on 312019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

All I see in the 2nd video is a guy getting triggered by Amer Zahrs using a post it note to point to Palestine,
then he goes on to claim that Jews were slaughtered in the Holocaust because they weren't white....seriously?

But keep throwing US taxpayer $'s at Israel.
Its a great thing this The Holocaust Industry....

en.wikipedia.org...

The Holocaust Industry:

Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering is a 2000 book by Norman G. Finkelstein, in which the author argues that the American Jewish establishment exploits the memory of the Nazi Holocaust for political and financial gain, as well as to further the interests of Israel.[1] According to Finkelstein, this "Holocaust industry" has corrupted Jewish culture and the authentic memory of the Holocaust.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It's been discovered that RASHIDA TLAIB withdrew $17,500 from her campaign account after winning the election in November, and deposited the $$$ into her personal account.

www.breitbart.com...

If Congressional investigators are honest and are really looking for lawbreakers, they will charge Tlaib with this HUGE campaign finance violation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join