It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib First to Sign Pledge to Impeach Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yea, it seems a bit extreme but hate for Obama was strong too. New Gingrich said that meetings were held in which they vow to obstruct everything Obama tried to do. There was also a number of republicans who desired to impeach obama. I'm not sure that any pledge was signed though.

It's just more left vs right extremism. While I don't support this pledge, the notion that only the democrats go to extreme measures is laughable.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Sure, republicans have gone to extremes in the past.

It doesn't excuse them, nor does it excuse the utter idiocy of the left now.

I just want to know if you're signing a pledge to oust a sitting president, what is the reason?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Those sound like nice american family names. It's so nice having your state taken over by "refugees."
edit on 26-2-2019 by trustmeimdoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's fair, and I think they could come up with a ton of reasons. Just nothing that would hold up for long. I for one think that Trump using a national emergency to counteract an agreement made with congress is not good. I don't think that's an impeachable offense though.

Obama did sketchy stuff too and it was never enough to make him impeachable.

You would have to have something like treason or some Nixon thing with clear evidence.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Anti-Semitic? What part of Free Speech don't you understand?

Rashida Tlaib
@RashidaTlaib

Sen. Rubio, it's clear my earlier tweet was critical of U.S. Senators like yourself, who are seeking to strip Americans of their Constitutional right to free speech.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Who said they shouldn't be able to say anything ?

LOL🤣

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Now we have 2 ultra radical anti-semitic racist Democrats signing on to a "pledge" to impeach Trump. 

Taking a page from the leftist handbook now are we? My how similar the two sides have become. It's like the KKK and Black Panthers fighting each other over who is the most prejudiced. Both are! 😂

But I know you're just here to stir the pot. Gotta earn that check. Keep doing you xue.
edit on 2/26/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Not a surprise here either

Omar and Tlaib are lining up with the Nazis in their anti-Jewish/anti-Israel hateful rhetoric. Have they proposed their sick and twisted "solution" yet? Or are they waiting to get a few more of them in power first?

They are warped and demented fools. Never will understand how two obvious losers/failures got elected to congress. Scary to think this is the new caliber of "law makers"

Anybody else understand why and how our legal system has lost its legitimacy? When you have radical terrorists making the laws, you know its time for a serious change.
edit on 2/26/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

None of that changes the fact that two extremist Muslims who profess obvious hate toward Israel have somehow slithered into office.

Their hate for Israel is palpable. But that is OK, at least none of us have to pretend not to hate them in-kind.
edit on 2/26/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Don't let those facts distract you from the fact that right wingers on this forum are acting just like leftists nowadays. 😂

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

None of that changes the fact that two extremist Muslims who profess obvious hate toward Israel have somehow slithered into office.

If they had R's by their names they'd be called nazis instead of signing treasonous pledges.
edit on 26-2-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Well both of em are arrogant loud mouth "ultra radical anti-semitic racist Democrats" !! 💥😀💥

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If they had R's by their names and it was Obama trying to be impeached rhey'd be called heroes around here. But they have D's and it's Trump so they're racists and treasonous. 😂

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I thought you guys liked arrogant loud mouths? 😂

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

R's didn't try to impeach or illegally spy on Obama

Or whine incessantly after they lost the election.

BIg gd false equivalance.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Still doesn't change the fact you guys are a bunch of snowflakes just like leftists. 😂

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Snowflakes sign pledges because Trump has already been found guilty without ever seeing a day in a court of law.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

edit on 26-2-2019 by neo96 because: holy double posts

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Still doesn't change the fact you guys are a bunch of snowflakes just like leftists. 😂

Please point out the conservatives that are asking for therapy puppies, coloring books and safe spaces.

Thank you in advance...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ha ha hahahaha

This, from YOU?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

(OMG I can't breath)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join