It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hate Preacher Tommy Robinson has been banned from Facepalm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

Lots of people are getting banned from social media sites for telling the truth... how is this a good thing?

David Icke will prob be next to get kicked off youtube!

Is this what you want?

And you'd rather have the creeps, paedo's and predators allowed into schools and on yt?

ooops... double post!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I'm only 30 minutes in to this documentary, but it is frightening the lengths these people are willing to go. I hope reasonable people, even if they do not like Robinson, will stand up for the rights of their fellow citizen.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

If he was endorsing violence I'd give it credibility but I don't see it. Why don't the haters of Tommy Robinson just beat him with better ideas and stats instead of censorship.

I have the problem with the hypocrisy because if they silenced pro Islam advocates they'd be rioting in the streets.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Woah, that video is a real eye opener!

I feel Tommy will be the next poor soul to die in a suspicious way, for a guy who started out just whinging about immigrants, he's getting far too deep.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

I'm only 30 minutes in to this documentary, but it is frightening the lengths these people are willing to go. I hope reasonable people, even if they do not like Robinson, will stand up for the rights of their fellow citizen.

Reasonable people do.

edit on 26/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have just been doing a bit of reading up on this and apparently he has another 2 videos that he's going to post sometime?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: MadLad

If he was endorsing violence I'd give it credibility but I don't see it. Why don't the haters of Tommy Robinson just beat him with better ideas and stats instead of censorship.

I have the problem with the hypocrisy because if they silenced pro Islam advocates they'd be rioting in the streets.

The haters of Tommy Robinson wanted to silence Robinson because he wanted the courts to make the pedo gangs of london public and not in secret.

This clearly looks like censorship being disguised as hate speech.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The haters of Tommy Robinson should just watch that documentary, it has nothing to do with his views and is purely just him catching the BBC being shady as usual. Who cares what his views are, it does not make what the BBC have done ok, who knows who else they have used those same tactics on?

The UK is corrupt as f**K
edit on 26-2-2019 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87
The haters of Tommy Robinson should just watch that documentary, it has nothing to do with his views and is purely just him catching the BBC being shady as usual. Who cares what his views are, it does not make what the BBC have done ok, who knows who else they have used those same tactics on?

It's not just the UK, just look at the story on the pedophile cardinal who was convicted 3 months ago and the story has only just surfaced, our leaders across the globe are complicit in this .

Personally I think these lower level pedophiles are not stopped because they take the limelight off the higher profile predators like the cardinal .

Notice how everyone is up in arms about this Tommy Robinson twat yet they have no comments on the cardinal, that tells me everything I need to know about these people.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Strangely, I rarely use it anymore. I was pretty popular too, active in a couple of closed groups. I have 400 friends, 65 followers, and stopped using it as a blog of sorts last fall. I had a 30 day ban for something sarcastic I commented in a drama in a closed group that was comedy. I got back on a month later for approx two months until I received a second 30 day ban for another group post. This time a comment I posted on some kind of art related post of an old japanese painting of a woman being consumed by a giant octopus or squid, she must've "technically" been naked but this was in an old cool Japanese style, anyways. During that time I got into real life more with my spare time on certain days after work and at night. It's funny that I can call it real life even though a lot of that time is used playing a game.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Geez , Your Brain has been Fried with Fava Beans in Canola Oil . Guess Most Brit Wits don't Mind being Slaves to the System.......

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If I can't look past bigotry to see a greater failure, then I might as well JUST be a bigot.

Pick one.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Post and run? Figures.

There really is no defending this well thought out OP.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I might not agree or like the mans opinions but you are supporting the censorship of free speech by private companies. Would you like it if your mobile phone provider edited your text messages and listened in to your conversations. Would you support a dictatorship that negates free speech. Yet here you are defending Corperate dictatorship.

They got you where they want you.

Well done

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Nail hit right on the head.

It seems the OP has abandoned the thread; post something provocative and sit back and watch the fireworks or hasn't got the strength of his convictions to stand up and argue his case....or has he realised he's wrong and hasn't got the balls to admit it?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777
Hate preacher, far right *stirrer, hate speech, anti-Islamic activist, former English Defence League leader, engaged in "organised hate", violated community standards, hate speech, intimidation and exclusion, potentially dangerous offline implication, extremism, nasty a nasty little man, distrust and hate, thug, civil disturbance, garbage.

Just wanted to make sure you weren't tossing around a bunch of epithets without evidence to back it up. You sure skewered that Robinson maniac. I feel safer already, so thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Watch the documentary and decide for yourselves members.

It can get hard listening to them interrupting each other but aside from that what is in this video should be required viewing for everyone. This is how they destroy their opponents in the public arena one snipe at a time until the public believes that you are completely worthless nazi scum. Real Nazis use their power to persuade the public.
edit on 27-2-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Would you support a dictatorship that negates free speech.

I suspect very much that (s)he would, and has.
edit on 28/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xabi87

The Biased Broadcasting Corporation is corrupt and I don't need Yaxley Lennon to tell me this, it's old news, some of us have been aware and been witholding our licence fee for years as a result...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Seems like some people do need to be informed of this. No harm in educating the masses right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join