It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I saw this today and thought it looked pretty good.
Definitely have to put it on my watch list...

"An exceptional, vibrant restoration of never-before-seen footage results in one of the most astounding films about space ever made"

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 26-2-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I redboxed “First man” on blue ray the other day and that preview came up. I can’t wait to watch it man! The restoration is amazing and let’s face it, anything that has to do with Apollo is awesome.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

release 1st of March in the States says the article

is that in cinemas or on a certain channel on TV like national geographic?

Looks brilliant.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

It will be in select theaters. And natgeo is owned by fox entertainment and seeings how this is a cnn film I doubt it. My be on cnn streaming? But after it leaves the theater I imagine.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

It will be in select theaters. And natgeo is owned by fox entertainment and seeings how this is a cnn film I doubt it. My be on cnn streaming? But after it leaves the theater I imagine.

It will eventually come out on Bluray, although would be great on the big screen.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

It will eventually come out on Bluray, although would be great on the big screen.

Agreed that it would be great on the big screen.
But sitting at home with some wine or scotch in heavy volumes and with home surround sounds just as good to me

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Absolutely remember being glued to the TV in 69'.....

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If the footage has never been seen before, how do you know it's real? I'm not a moon landing was a hoax type of person but certainly it makes you wonder who they never showed it. Film has never been cheap. It must have been almost an exotic commodity in those days.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The PTB are plugging "the moonlanding" because as time passes by more and more people are starting to believe it was a hoax.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It was but.
Couldn't get pastVan Allen radiation belt
Radio/tv equipment couldn't broadcast that distance
The combustible fuel required for such a distance would be bigger than a aircraft carrier
The technological logistics of getting there, landing, taking off, back to earth would be far greater than the current technology of gps
Once out of earths orbit, who steered it?
Who done the fine art of parking?
Had video footage on the moon but no video footage of the landing?

Was defo faked. Or not ! what do I care.
a reply to: zatara

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

www.pbs.org...

Nova: Apollo's Daring Mission Apollo astronauts and engineers tell the inside story of how the first mission to the moon, Apollo 8, pioneered groundbreaking technologies that would pave the way to land a man on the moon and win the space race.
edit on 26-2-2019 by manuelram16 because: add

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I watched this film yesterday and as I long time hoax believer, I came back to ATS to see all the debunking of the Apollo 11 doc... but I can't find any...

After watching it, I am having trouble sticking to the hoax theory. or are we now saying that they have perfectly hoaxed the archive film too? I also looked at a picture of the Chinese lander from this year and all the claims of dust etc are seemingly invalidated, as that lander has no dust on the feet/thrust marks under the lander.

I'm starting to believe! :/

if anyone knows of a thread here about it (not just 3-4 posts) please point me in the right direction
or post thoughts here.

edit on 21-5-2019 by ceetee because: gramma

top topics

join