It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Democrats... Gang Database is Racist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Dems never want talk about gangs because 80% are minorities with 50% being Hispanic, and in today's narrative only white people can be bad. What do you do in Chicago when 99% of the gangs happen to be minorities? Its not like they are picking and choosing only minorities over whites. I'm sure some gang like Arian Brotherhood has a huge FBI data base on them, but being most likely the worst white gang out there they are still only 15,000 out of 2 million...

Once again it is culture driving all this and unless there are cultural changes we are going to continually have really bad places to live in America, and I feel that the police, Government etc mirror the population odf the area...if the population sucks so do the police and representatives...they all go together. Hearing of bad police shootings in many of these bad areas I just need to say no sh@t...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
Here is a thought, maybe a stretch. We know that the Dems have used cartels for their dirty work and money making, well up comes a wall and helps screw that up, so next step is use these gangs to make money, but to do that, you gotta get the cops off their tail, by deleting the record. I dunno. Just a thought.

Democrats have long used gang members in Chicago for canvassing during elections...

Chicago Mag - Gangs and Politicians Unholy Alliance

in some cases, the partnerships extend beyond the elections in troubling—and possibly criminal—ways, greased by the steady and largely secret flow of money from gang leaders to certain politicians and vice versa. The gangs funnel their largess through opaque businesses, or front companies, and through under-the-table payments. In turn, grateful politicians use their payrolls or campaign funds to hire gang members, pull strings for them to get jobs or contracts, or offer other favors (see “Gangs and Politicians: Prisoner Shuffle”).

Most alarming, both law enforcement and gang sources say, is that some politicians ignore the gangs’ criminal activities. Some go so far as to protect gangs from the police, tipping them off to impending raids or to surveillance activities—in effect, creating safe havens in their political districts. And often they chafe at backing tough measures to stem gang activities, advocating instead for superficial solutions that may garner good press but have little impact.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

she sang at Obama's inauguration in a choir. The media held up her death as tragic, but rarely if ever, mentioned that she was hanging out with friends / family in a park who were gang members.

Everyone that lives in Chicago is one degrees of Kevin Bacon from a gang member.

I'm as squeaky clean as it gets.
I worked for a huge IT company and also a Pharma company there. One department I worked with
was absolutely filled with gang members. I'm dead serious. I was one of two people that wasn't affiliated with gangs.
So basically if I ate lunch with my coworkers I'd be "hanging" out with gang members.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

she sang at Obama's inauguration in a choir. The media held up her death as tragic, but rarely if ever, mentioned that she was hanging out with friends / family in a park who were gang members.

Everyone that lives in Chicago is one degrees of Kevin Bacon from a gang member.

I'm as squeaky clean as it gets.
I worked for a huge IT company and also a Pharma company there. One department I worked with
was absolutely filled with gang members. I'm dead serious. I was one of two people that wasn't affiliated with gangs.
So basically if I ate lunch with my coworkers I'd be "hanging" out with gang members.

True. However, it also depends on the situation. One of my old barbers was a Black Disciple. We don't hang out, but he cut good hair, so it is what it is... he is long past that lifestyle as far as I know. We are both mid 40s age wise.

With that said, when you are say 15 - 20 something hanging out with gang members in places where other gang members are likely to congregate, it ups the risk level and at some point you have to decide if it is worth it. This is why I stopped going to house parties and BBQs at parks. If "Pookie and 'em" are going to show up, I don't want to be in the line of fire when their rivals decide it is a good time to take them out.

I recall when I was a teen a friend of mine decided to start selling dope. I had to stop hanging around him because he was "too hot" and I didn't want anyone to think I was associated with him or his activities.

My point was really that it wasn't so much just a "random shooting".

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This is intersectionality at work here folks. Policing gangs requires mapping, listing, and profiling gang members.

There are higher rates of poverty and broken communities amongst people of color, possibly due to historical evils and policies. This ostensibly leads to more crime and gangs.

Because there is more violence or gang activity amongst people of color in Chicago, and therefore more of them show up on said list, therefore it is intersectionally racist by proxy because institutional racism caused it in the first place.

The problem is that practically everything can become racist by proxy or intersection.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Police see them murder innocents in the neighborhoods, and look the other way. But let there be a "hate crime", and they spring into action. It's disgusting!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
i saw some idiot on joe rogan call them 'street fraternities'
saying 'they are just good kids with too much time on their hands...'

so with the extra time, they murder, steal, etc.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Gangs are racist. I got the headline right.

Interesting that they lower race to colours and numbers, though.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Big shock, they didn't like what the data is blatantly telling them (the same thing anyone who looks at the usual suspects RE: gang shootings) and want to call it "racist" instead

I prefer "realist" myself

Thankfully, nobody needs any fancy database to see what is happening with Chicago

Another example of the runaway PC culture claiming more innocent lives in the name of "PC"

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

These are the same people defending that Alabama "beauty" ISIS bride, murdering young infants, post-birth abortion (AKA regular ole murder), mask clad violent antifa, assaults on anyone wearing red hats and supporting the mullahs and Bin-ladens of the world who want to destroy the United States and lay waste to Israel.

In short, to quote the President, we are dealing with some very bad Ombreas

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Chicago was a safer place under the thumb of Capone than under the "leadership" of Democrats. And now it seems that Democrats are openly advocating that ignoring the problem is the best path "forward". Chicago is a bunch of stupid corrupted morons getting elected by ever more stupid corrupted morons.

That should tell everyone in the country that "progress" as defined and carried out by Democrats is terrible.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join