It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ghost Orb Video Clip

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: peacefulpete

It would appear that you do not understand that this is a forum on which members, such as myself, may freely post without having to obtain your permission and/or your approval.

Good day to you.

It would appear that you do not understand your own self-contradiction.

You complained about me responding to your post, as if the thread is about you, which it's not.

Then when I pointed out that the thread is not about you... You complained about "permission" and "approval" and whatever, which is off-topic. I said nothing about permission or approval. I said that the thread is not about you.

Your self-contradiction is complaining that I responded to your post, as if the thread is about you... And then when I pointed out that the thread is NOT about you, then you're complaining about that, too lol.

So you're complaining about it both ways, lol. You're unhappy that you think someone else's thread is about you... And then you're unhappy when I point out that it's not about you.

Jesus dude, you're just an unhappy guy, no matter what. lol

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

What part of: This is my own thread about my own video, in my own kitchen, and when I contribute to this thread, it's not about you, it's about my own vid. ...are you not understanding?

seeing as the post has

REPLY TO OldCarpy at the top you are not posting or contributing anything just baiting posters with your nonsense.

Also: It sure is funny how people can devote their time to insisting mundane explanations, which I then recorded examples of

NO one insisted or even suggested a moth, get real man.

Everyone in the world can read the thread and read that you just devoted your own time, energy, and effort into insisting moths and wildlife.

Yes everyone can read

So whats your issue?

Why make things up?

But yes

everyone can read and see the games you play.

Just look at the post above, all those people that can read

just baiting posters with nonsense after you make stuff about what was said

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You complained about me responding to your post, as if the thread is about you, which it's not.

No , I did not. You seem to habitually twist and misrepresent what other posters have actually said which is essentially dishonest.

I simply told you that i had no interest in entering into a further debate with you because that would just prove to be a sterile and forensic exercise.

Which you have now amply proved to be the case.

That's it, I am out of here now. Please feel free to have the last word, as usual, if it makes you happy. Please feel free to post your videos of moths and/or dust, I'm sure they will be riveting but you will please forgive me if I don't bother with them.

Good day to you.
edit on 11-3-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes, that's pretty much hit the old nail on the head. You can't have a sensible discussion with a poster who does that and unfortunately the poster in question has a lot of form for doing just that.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

What part of: This is my own thread about my own video, in my own kitchen, and when I contribute to this thread, it's not about you, it's about my own vid. ...are you not understanding?

seeing as the post has

REPLY TO OldCarpy at the top you are not posting or contributing anything just baiting posters with your nonsense.

Also: It sure is funny how people can devote their time to insisting mundane explanations, which I then recorded examples of

Everyone in the world can read the thread and read that you just devoted your own time, energy, and effort into insisting moths and wildlife.

Yes everyone can read

So whats your issue?

Why make things up?

But yes

everyone can read and see the games you play.

Just look at the post above, all those people that can read

Sorry, I can't see anything in your post worth even pretending to take seriously.

When I reply to a post in my thread, it's still about the topic of the thread. Not about the poster himself.

*sigh*

Um, yeah, people did... and that's what I was responding to...

See this is just empty bantering.

I didn't "make things up," or "play games," or:

All of that, and your post isn't even saying anything.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

No , I did not. You seem to habitually twist and misrepresent what other posters have actually said which is essentially dishonest.

I simply told you that i had no interest in entering into a further debate with you because that would just prove to be a sterile and forensic exercise.

Which you have now amply proved to be the case.

That's it, I am out of here now. Please feel free to have the last word, as usual, if it makes you happy. Please feel free to post your videos of moths and/or dust, I'm sure they will be riveting but you will please forgive me if I don't bother with them.

Good day to you.

Amazing how long people can write for such posts that don't even say anything.

I might post the vids of moths and dust in the same exact locations... which would interest you, if your own input, was interesting to yourself. You've just been showing that you don't even find your own input as meaningful, because if you did, then you'd want further video evidence to prove or disprove your ideas.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Yes, that's pretty much hit the old nail on the head. You can't have a sensible discussion with a poster who does that and unfortunately the poster in question has a lot of form for doing just that.

Funny, I keep getting the impression that you're posting empty banter.

I certainly haven't "baited posters with nonsense after making stuff up about what was said," yet you guys are having a full conversation, about it. How incredibly meaningless.

I don't care if you're not interested in the video but you don't need to spend pages and pages posting stuff that doesn't mean anything, lol.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

Funny, I keep getting the impression that you're posting empty banter.

I certainly haven't "baited posters with nonsense after making stuff up about what was said," yet you guys are having a full conversation, about it. How incredibly meaningless.

I don't care if you're not interested in the video but you don't need to spend pages and pages posting stuff that doesn't mean anything, lol.

I had to star this post of yours for how absolute you make what I said.

edit: I have replied to you and one other poster in this thread, the other poster wasn't OldCarpy, so how we are having a "full conversation" is just so beyond me I will leave you in whatever universe you reside in.
edit on 12-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I certainly haven't "baited posters with nonsense after making stuff up about what was said,

Yes, you have and you have just done it yet again. You have done it in many other threads, too. This makes any conversation with you a deeply unpleasant experience.

Pot, kettle.

Good bye.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

When I reply to a post in my thread, it's still about the topic of the thread. Not about the poster himself.

Oh, the irony. Your post was not at all about the topic of the thread and was purely about the poster you were replying to.

It is clear that you are on here just to argue round in circles for the sake of it after abandoning your thread topic.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Oh, the irony. Your post was not at all about the topic of the thread and was purely about the poster you were replying to.

It is clear that you are on here just to argue round in circles for the sake of it after abandoning your thread topic.

Well... I’ll just repeat what I said before. The thread and video are about a video anomaly.

What ur post is referring to... was my posts, replying to ur posts, which complained that I replied to you... as if u think that YOU’RE the topic. No, you’re not the topic. Even if I reply to your posts lol, the topic is still the video anomaly.

The funny thing about a public forum is that everyone on Earth can read it, and see for themselves who is engaging in the topic, or who is just bantering empty garbage, seemingly with the intention of ruining other people’s conversations.

While I wish the vid garnered more genuine interest and conversation... It’s also obvious what you guys are contributing, or not contributing, lol.

Also it’s hilarious that you psycho-posted about moths and wildlife, then lost all interest in ur own input, once I captured video of exactly what u were talking about. Which just might validate or invalidate ur input. What a funny reason to lose interest in ur own ideas.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

then lost all interest in ur own input, once I captured video of exactly what u were talking about. Which just might validate or invalidate ur input. What a funny reason to lose interest in ur own ideas.

Oh for goodness sake. Please get it through your skull that what I lost interest in was having yet another circular, sterile, forensic argument with you about semantics with you constantly miss-stating what I and others have said.

Got that?

Good. I will not be posting any further replies to you in this thread - life is too short.

Good day to you.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

then lost all interest in ur own input, once I captured video of exactly what u were talking about. Which just might validate or invalidate ur input. What a funny reason to lose interest in ur own ideas.

Oh for goodness sake. Please get it through your skull that what I lost interest in was having yet another circular, sterile, forensic argument with you about semantics with you constantly miss-stating what I and others have said.

Got that?

Good. I will not be posting any further replies to you in this thread - life is too short.

Good day to you.

Right, that’s what is amusing, that you were very interested in moths and wildlife as explanations, till I said that I recorded exactly that, in the same room and same conditions, at which point you lost all interest in your own input.

It’s like you’re not confident that a moth would look like a glowing rectangle, after all.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hey, Pete! I’m sorry for your loss. I know how hard it can be to lose a pet. I’m pretty skeptical of “orbs” in general so I won’t comment on the video, but I wanted to quickly share a little thing that happened to me.

A couple of years ago I was staying with a friend in the city while attending nursing school. He had one small dog, a fox terrier mix named Poppy. I got up one morning and was in the bathroom, wearing shorts, and brushing my teeth. While doing so I distinctly felt a small cold nose touch my calf. This had happened before, so I automatically responded “Just a minute, Poppy, and I’ll let you out,” without even looking away from the mirror. When I finished in the bathroom I went to the (locked) back door and called Poppy, whereupon I discovered that he was already outside! My friend was in bed the whole time, he did not get up and let the dog out.

He later admitted that he’d woken up around 3am, let Poppy out, had a snack, and returned to bed having forgotten he’d put the dog out. He also told me he’d had another dog, a Spitz, that had died in the house after being poisoned by a neighbor. So I can easily believe that something of your cat still exists and is visiting you. I would find that comforting and I hope it is that for you.

Heike
edit on 30-3-2019 by Heike57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Heike57

Thank you for the kind words.

Yes, I find your story comforting, and I'm also comforted by the seeming repeated visits I received, from my cat's spirit.

Before the video, I had already been seemingly visited by him, in dreams, three different times...

And then, in waking life, I saw & heard him twice, with my living cat & dog also responding, both times!

So by that point, I felt very comforted by 5 visits. And then the "orb" video was taken in the same place that I had seen & heard him, both times, in waking life.

I also have not gotten into the topic of orbs, in general. However, I thought my vid might have captured something paranormal.

After the vid, I did record dust particles and a moth, in the same room & conditions, but they looked like what they were. My vid shows a strange shape and movement IMO. I think it's my cat visiting again lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join