It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ghost Orb Video Clip

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey I might have actually recorded a ghost orb / spirit orb in this video clip.

I was recording my cat, and ironically, I started recording him because he was acting like he was watching ghosts; i.e. he was staring up at empty space, and meowing at it.

I did not have anything noticeable flying around in my kitchen, and if it were something like a moth, then I'd expect it to show up as a bug.

But what we actually see here seems like a glowing rectangle shape, which flies across the screen, in a graceful arc.

Orbs is not a topic that I've ever gotten very interested in, up to now. But of the handful of orb photos and videos out there, I figured this was at least one of the more compelling cases for a glimpse of the paranormal.

Also for context, I had a cat pass away a few months ago, and his spirit has been happily, lovingly visiting a few times. Three times his spirit showed up in dreams... and twice, in waking life, he was seen and heard, both times, and my animals even responded to it, both times.

That's all context for the vid possibly showing his friendly spirit, most likely.

My channel is not monetized, so it's posted out of real interest, check it out!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Cool,possibly cats spirit who knows,few places I worked several large ones,not sure what or who they are but they do exist,I had and still have some pictures and videos as I was doing security from midnight till 8am,how I killed time,setting up cameras,plus had 120 cctv cameras high def,some crazy things almost comic book style,I wrote time down,had IT go back and review they laughed at me,till they came back with pale looking faces,a global corporate Mgr showed him to his face,he ran out to take a picture,his battery was drained instantly,and that was the tame place.,last place scary and out of control

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I did not have anything noticeable flying around in my kitchen

well as seen on the footage it would be too small for you too see but the footage shows it was noticeable through the lens with the lighting available.

Its either dust or a very very small flying insect,

It could be fishing boats

then I'd expect it to show up as a bug.

Not a moth but it does show up on footage like a very small bug.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

That is fake.

The cat is watching it like it would a laser pen or even cellphone torch beam. The shape of its trajectory also informs me it is a human hand at work. it might even be some jewellery, like a shaped stone or metal. Yes, more likely a shiny object catching the light.

Another "give-away" is that they are having to shine it at the cat first to get its attention and that is where it starts its trajectory. They deliberately got that cat's attention with whatever they were using to project the beam. It looks rather strong to be just a jewellery or shiny object actually. I think it has to be a small torch light or laser. The rectangular shape may be just a pixel shape of the recorded beam when the video is slowed down. It does not necessarily mean it is that shape. Moving objects obviously look different when pictured still or slowed down. They distort.

I have had several experiences with real Orbs. I live a lot in the Spirit and they often appear with pictures, but never in a video. I once saw two Angels dancing in the sky above the English Channel while at sea in the night. Somebody else saw them at the same time, but freaked out. I was in a very chaotic spiritual state at the time. The experiences I was having were real though. How strange that sometimes reality corresponds with us so!

At Christmas I had this experience of Orbs in a picture. I do not know whether just a trick of the light or a Spirit presence? However, the experience of the Orb forming the shape of the Star of David led me that evening to discover a truth related to the Star of David, where it was inscribed in ancient architecture, and the significance of that with where Christ lived and taught. At the same time I had a strange attack of energy, total verbals and read the four gospels out in four days out loud too over Christmas. That is not usual for me, but I have had these episodes. Orbs and visions, lights, et c sometimes feature in all this.

Here is the thread that relates to these Orbs. I took that picture so I know of its authenticity.:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Over my lifetime I have had many strange experiences. They are not strange to me though. My dreams and visions help to inform me. I feel like there are entities around me often. I get inspired by them.

edit on 26-2-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes, I would second that. Definitely fishing boats.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Dust particles brother or small bug.........

Im extremely skeptical of orbs, unless they obviously self illuminate......but hey thats me

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It does very much resemble one or the other in my opinion as well.

But I can understand why OP would want it to be an orb due to their pet passing a few months ago.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I was recording my cat, and ironically, I started recording him because he was acting like he was watching ghosts; i.e. he was staring up at empty space, and meowing at it.

Actually I think more towards a very small bug with the cats reaction,

if it was a dust particle I doubt your cat would pay attention, meaning it would be very unlikely to perform movement that catch your cats attention and keep it on it like a small bug flying around would.

but a small bug that you cannot see but your cat certainly can and would make your cat keep an eye on it, cats being predators and all even though they are domesticated they still have those instincts and eye sight that would be super human if you could see it from a distance.

chances are if this flew past your face slow enough and caught the right light you would see it as almost transparent orb for a split second as well like the lens has.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I did not have anything noticeable flying around in my kitchen

well as seen on the footage it would be too small for you too see but the footage shows it was noticeable through the lens with the lighting available.

Its either dust or a very very small flying insect,

then I'd expect it to show up as a bug.

Not a moth but it does show up on footage like a very small bug.

I have to disagree about it potentially being a bug. If anything, I could buy it that it might be a special piece of dust, catching the light.

But no, not a bug, just look at all the clear detail of the small room. A bug would be expected to also look clear, or if it was out-of-focus, it would be expected to at least show a vague fluttering shape.

Instead, we see a glowing rectangular shape, that bears no resemblance to a bug.

So my money is on it being a piece of dust, or a ghost.

This is the same spot that I saw and heard my cat's spirit, twice, and both times, my living pets responded too, to verify that I wasn't just imagining it.
edit on 26-2-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

The beach photo is simply the sunlight refracting in the camera, a very common effect. The triangular shape is the aperture of the camera.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Definitely an insect. Dust can move fast on wind currents, but this was purposeful flight. And of course it isn't in focus, the camera is focused on kitty, so it's going to be blurred.

Sometimes you'll see CCTV footage claiming to show a ghost when it's typically an insect actually on the lens, blurred here as well

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

That is fake.

^You're telling me that my own video is fake? lol, no it's not fake. Maybe it's a piece of dust, catching the light, but that's really the only mundane explanation that I'm open to.

I know it's not fake because I took the vid myself, and I was recording my cat.

The cat is watching it like it would a laser pen or even cellphone torch beam.

No, not really. If you look at the last clip in the vid: The orb actually passes by first, and then the cat turns his head.

So no, the cat is not tracking the object, the whole time.

Rather it seems that the object catches the cat's interest, after passing by the camera.

The shape of its trajectory also informs me it is a human hand at work. it might even be some jewellery, like a shaped stone or metal. Yes, more likely a shiny object catching the light.

Nope, I was not creating a glare for the camera. Watch closely, the orb is not shining on the surface of objects, like a light or glare. Rather, the orb seems to be floating & glowing, right in the air.

Another "give-away" is that they are having to shine it at the cat first to get its attention and that is where it starts its trajectory. They deliberately got that cat's attention with whatever they were using to project the beam. It looks rather strong to be just a jewellery or shiny object actually. I think it has to be a small torch light or laser. The rectangular shape may be just a pixel shape of the recorded beam when the video is slowed down. It does not necessarily mean it is that shape. Moving objects obviously look different when pictured still or slowed down. They distort.

Nope, I wasn't doing that, and there was nothing noticeable / visible in the room.

The rectangle shape is also not a pixel effect, look closely, the shape is not pixelated at all. The vid is also not zoomed in, either, so there are no huge pixels here lol. It's a normal vid from an iPhone.

Like I said earlier, I started filming my cat because he was staring into space and meowing (as if seeing ghosts). So that's actually why I was taping him, and that's all I was doing.

Before and after the orb showed up: I have some clips of him staring and meowing into space but I didn't think people would find it interesting lol.

So I could show such clips as context, but I figured, everyone already knows what cats look like when they're staring into space and meowing, lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It does very much resemble one or the other in my opinion as well.

But I can understand why OP would want it to be an orb due to their pet passing a few months ago.

No, I've already seen and heard my dead cat's ghost, twice, and my living animals responded both times, to verify that it was real.

So no, I'm not trying to imagine that his ghost is visiting me, in a strange vid... Regardless of this vid, his ghost is visiting me, lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Actually I think more towards a very small bug with the cats reaction,

if it was a dust particle I doubt your cat would pay attention, meaning it would be very unlikely to perform movement that catch your cats attention and keep it on it like a small bug flying around would.

but a small bug that you cannot see but your cat certainly can and would make your cat keep an eye on it, cats being predators and all even though they are domesticated they still have those instincts and eye sight that would be super human if you could see it from a distance.

chances are if this flew past your face slow enough and caught the right light you would see it as almost transparent orb for a split second as well like the lens has.

For more context, I'm in the upper northeast of the US, it's the dead middle of winter, and it's been below-freezing for most of the last few months.

This is really the last place and time that there'd be bugs flying around... I'm just saying, lol. Bugs can't live in our winters, the landscape is frozen solid, covered in snow and ice.

So outside, it's an absolute wasteland, and there's zero chance of a bug flying in from nature. There are no bugs flying around. No flies, no fruitflies, moths, gnats, mosquitos: Nothing. Heck we don't even have birds most of the time, in winter.

So IF it was a bug, it would have to be something that's been trapped inside the house for the past few months, lol, and I'm telling you we don't have bugs flying around our house lol.

The absolute ONLY bug I've seen in the house, the last few months, is an occasional moth. No tiny bugs like gnats, fruitflies, etc.

I don't know if people know how absolutely lifeless the northeast becomes, during winter. There's literally no life outside.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Definitely an insect. Dust can move fast on wind currents, but this was purposeful flight. And of course it isn't in focus, the camera is focused on kitty, so it's going to be blurred.

Sometimes you'll see CCTV footage claiming to show a ghost when it's typically an insect actually on the lens, blurred here as well

My problem is that even out-of-focus, a bug would be expected to show a vague fluttering shape. Not seem to hold a glowing rectangle shape.

Plus, it's a small room, and look at how clear everything looks. I'd expect a bug to look clear, or at least, to show the shape / movement of a bug.

I do agree that the movement of the orb looks deliberate & alive.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You call that an Orb Now these are orbs
I caught them one night messing around in a boneyard .

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Oh no, dust!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   

edit on 27-2-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

So no, I'm not trying to imagine that his ghost is visiting me, in a strange vid... Regardless of this vid, his ghost is visiting me, lol.

Who said you were trying to imagine anything?

My opinions are exactly what I said, I never even implied you were trying imagine but said I understand why you would think this is a video of that due to my own beliefs.

seriously, you do this so often, who said you were imagining anything?

This is really the last place and time that there'd be bugs flying around... I'm just saying, lol. Bugs can't live in our winters, the landscape is frozen solid, covered in snow and ice.

Please stop with the extremely ignorant statements.

So outside, it's an absolute wasteland, and there's zero chance of a bug flying in from nature. There are no bugs flying around. No flies, no fruitflies, moths, gnats, mosquitos: Nothing.

Who said it flew in from nature?

Look your intelligence of being all knowing just makes it impossible to converse with you.

I don't know if people know how absolutely lifeless the northeast becomes, during winter. There's literally no life outside.

Look if life can be found here (link below) and in other colder parts of the world than where you are

theconversation.com...

then I have nothing to else to say as the ignorance you display just to oppose and misinterpret my opinions are astounding.

This thread is a great example of where you stand and what is important to you.

Had you wanted to discuss the nature of pets or loved ones that have passed and come back to communicate with us I would have been all for it as I believe.

NO, you post this video and make these absurd statement about life not being able to live where you are because of your preconceived notions about posters that you have argued with in the past.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Man what are you even going on about. You didn't say the word "imagine," OK? You said, "OP would want it to be an orb." So that's what I was responding to.

And there's really nothing controversial about saying that the northeast is currently too cold for life to survive outside. Right now, we're in a warm spell, and it's 17 degrees (Fahrenheit) right this moment, which is far below freezing. There are no bugs in the air, and there are no birds either. There's not even liquid water outside, because everything is frozen solid.

Who said it flew in from nature? Look your intelligence of being all knowing just makes it impossible to converse with you.

What? My point was that there are no bugs outside, so it definitely could not be a bug that flew in. Which narrows it down to bugs in the house, which we don't have (besides a rare sighting of a moth, which would probably show up as recognizable in the video).

We don't have other bugs, or smaller bugs, than moths. In warm weather, it's a different story, when there actually are insects flying around outside.

Not sure why you don't believe that certain areas are frozen and devoid of life in the winter.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join