It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SJW's Hate Real Equality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It's some kind of weird numbers game.

If society is 50% male and 50% female then every group has to be that way: 50% male and 50% female. If you pull out a random group - CEOs, garbage workers, bus riders, etc. -- that group should be 50/50. If it's not, then society is unequal and there is some oppression somewhere keeping the underrepresented group down, and we need government to make laws to fix it.

Now imagine all the different groups they advocate for and start mixing those up across all the various possible groups in society.

Draw complex Venn diagrams for all that. That's what they call intersectionality. The stupid thing is that the more complicated they make it, the closer they get to individuality in the end but they won't realize it until they're standing there advocating for themselves and imagining that there are dozens or even hundreds more with their specific constellation of group affiliations that are underrepresented as toilet bowl cleaners in office buildings.

And that's why SJWs hate true equality.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
“Social justice” is a toxic mimic and a perversion of plain old justice.

Justice is justice and needs no special qualifier.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

It's not the greatest show ever but at least it has some sort of soul to it instead of being artificial and shallow.

LOL.

I agreed with the op right up until there.

Z nation is nothing but a low brow zombie flick.

Political agendas have increase dramatically in film and television.

Star TreK isn't even watchable anymore.

Midnite Texas- Gay Angels!

Every single lawyer televsion show doesn't even try to show you how a real court works. Just long winded political speechs.

Just a few examples.

There's so many more there's not enough thread space to point out the political propaganda.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

There can never be real equality. As a man, it will never be as easy for me to find a sexual partner as it will for a woman. When I break down on the side of the road, nobody is gonna help me just cause of my looks. When I get pulled over, and get let off with a warning, its because the cop really thought I deserved to be let off with a warning, not cause he feels sorry for me or thinks I'm pretty.

Nobody is ever gonna look at me and say "You know, we really ought to do that a guy a favor and be extra nice to him, for no reason that makes sense logically, but only because historically, his people are perceived to have had a rough time."

Nobody is gonna look at me and think "I better not mess with that guy... white guys have a reputation for being really tough".

No woman is gonna look at me and say "I wonder what it's like to sleep with a white guy...I heard they're good in bed and have a huge penis! Plus, I should just sleep with him anyway, because white people have historically been perceived to have had a hard time..."

How are we going to fix these inequalities in our society?

Oh, I see...when they say "I just want the same equality You have", what they (all people who are Demanding "equality") really mean is "I want all the benefits of being you, with none of the disadvantages."

Another way to translate that would be: "I'm either too selfish and greedy to care to stop and think, or too stupid to realize that my demands are not only impossible, but extremely insulting and disrespectful to you as a person. And just think, I'm considered one of the most wokest and most like, smart with words and science stuff out of all my friends!"

And not one person gives a damn. It's okay for them to be racist and sexist against me. Yeah, well 🖕 you too right back at ya. Every single one of you who wants "equality"... You dont want equality, and you never did. My struggles are never acknowledged, except maybe when it's made to be the punchline of one of your oh so woke jokes.

So, keep scratching your heads and wondering why all these people dont support your agendas... yeah it must be because theyre just racist sexist cavemen... it cant have anything to do with the fact that you are telling me to give you everything good that Might ever happen to me, but None of the bad, and not only do you want that but you are telling me I have to also take the bad from your life, but I dont get any of the good... So in other words you just want revenge and you dont care who it is exacted upon, as long as they have the same skin color, gender, religion, or sexual preference of your perceived persecutors.

In other words you're a much worse piece of # than the so called racist homophobe, sexist bigots you love to rail on.
edit on 2/27/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
These people do not deserve diversity. I hope they all wake up tomorrow in dimension where all humans truly are equal in every single imaginable way. Give them their precious "equality".

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Yep. Equal opportunity doesn't mean hire the girl with less experience over the guy or hire the black guy without a degree over the white girl with experience. It simply means that all people have the same opportunity to apply.

I often wonder how it would be if race and sex weren't part of the application process.

As for Google, most of their top positions are filled by white people, same as Apple and Amazon.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Excellent points. This is exactly why the Academy Awards is now a joke, with them caving to SJWs who attacked them for a lack of diversity in their past nominations. People should gain employment and earn recognition, based on their merits...NOT their gender or race. Unfortunately, social and unconscious biases often affect the implementation of fair, merit-based practices.

I was thinking about that the other day. One year they bitch about no blacks being being picked so the committee starts picking blacks, not for better movies or performances, but to shut them up. Then women. I don't know how you can be proud of yourself (i.e. Spike Lee) when the only reason you won an award is because you begged for it. Those white devils out there are putting in just as much, if not more effort into their movies and are getting shafted for it because they're white.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
When the David Duke story is played by a Black woman we will have hit ground zero.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

They're not big on Asians, actually. Asians are bred to be independent and family oriented and smart. I don't mean private liberal college taught smart, I mean actually smart. The kind of smart that comes with common sense. They don't buy into the equality BS either. They're hard workers. SJWs hate them.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Lumenari

The thing about the new Ghostbusters is that they had room to really make a run at it and make it all woman.

Instead of rebooting and pretending the original never happened which is what they did, they should have built off the original. They could have made one of the new ghostbusters the daughter of one of the original cast, had a cameo or two of the originals to pass the torch and made an entirely new story. The all-female cast could have still projected the "woke" angle, and they didn't have to trash audience goodwill by seeking to erase the classic by rebooting it.

They might have made something good with it that way.

I watched it once and never bothered with it again. I lost interest quickly. I don't care for remakes unless, like you said, it has something to do with one of the old characters. I didn't care for the Karate Kid remake but I liked Cobra Kai. I like what they're doing with Creed. The character is Apollo Creed's son and is being trained by Rocky. In the newest one, Creed's son has to fight Ivan Drago's son. Of course, if you're familiar with Rocky IV, Ivan is the Russian that killed Apollo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join