It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STUNNING and DISGUSTING - 44 Democrats Vote to Support POST BIRTH Abortion-Murders.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceOfTheEmperor
a reply to: riiver

No. That bill literally guarantees any baby that survives an abortion is considered a person and is given all rights and protections as a US citizen. Any abuse or lack of medical care would be considered criminal negligence.

Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002 - Directs that in determining the meaning of any Act of Congress or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various U.S. administrative bureaus and agencies, the words "person," "human being," "child," and "individual" shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive (as defined in this Act) at any stage of development.

I will try to be fair here in my response. You may be right. Yes, I am saying that about this bill being a duplicate. The Dems have brought this outrage down on themselves and also, ultimately Roe vs Wade. They have stupidly been pushing the boundaries in states and media.

Think about it...the earliest viable and healthy fetus to survive was just recently in 2014. That premie baby was only 21 weeks old. It survived simply because the mother pleaded desperately with the doctor. They say it is just a miracle that little baby is a healthy little girl today with no complications.

Science has evolved and yes, the medical viability for survival has increased. So Dems are either stupid or simply acting out to ensure that Roe vs Wade is overturned. Partisan politics seems like a division...but is it really?

I think in conspiracies...if it is not one...then the Dems are just plain stupid!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Democrats are stupid for promoting the deaths of young people born, and almost born, into (mostly) Democrat families. Future Dem voters murdered in cold-blood.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The "true" argument is that infanticide is ALREADY ILLEGAL.

What this bill does is expose doctors to legal repercussions if the baby dies even though it had nothing to do with the doctors action or lack of action.

Late term abortions are extremely rare already and are carried out to for life threatening medical reasons, not for lifestyle whims. Doctors don't need to have the Sword of Damocles hanging over their heads while they are doing their job.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well . Time to get in my Time Machine and go Back and Tell All their Mothers to Abort these abhorrent ones for the Sake of Future Humanity............... .....

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
One of the few things I really agree with liberals on is abortion. It should actually be promoted as the smart thing to do. Most people are too stupid to parent. The ones who aren't are too smart to try.

You know I have always been somewhat centered balanced on this issue, but I am beginning to see what you are saying. Perhaps the simplest resolution to this whole issue is those that feel their parents were stupid for not aborting them, should show them how smart they are by aborting themselves.

Perhaps, then the stupid parents will smarten up and just stop getting pregnant. Within a short time...humanity will cease to exist and the whole world will be better for it.

It looks like somebody failed physics and English both. It's impossible to abort yourself because time only goes in one direction. It's a lot easier to just not be stupid and not conceive. But if you screw up and conceive, that's what abortion is for. Then you won't have to run all over the internet trying to explain why you don't have any common sense.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: RadioRobert
once it's born, regardless of weather it is a survivor of an abortion or not...
It already is murder to kill it according to the laws on the books!!
those laws have been posted here on this thread,
one prohibits infanticide--- the killing of an infant, which is what a born survivor of an abortion would be.
the other one states that it shares the same rights and protections as any other person which pretty much guarentees it will be given the same life saving care after birth as anyone else.

so if they are murdering survivors of abortion, or leaving them to die alone hidden in a locked closet somewhere in the hospital they are ALREADY BREAKING THE LAW!! not sure just how having another law is gonna help with that one...

...So why make a big thing of not voting for it? Why not just go, "Sure, ok. Yep this is already illegal, and it's kinda silly to vote for it again, but since someone's calling for a vote, I vote yes" ? That's the part of your argument I'm not getting.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Because all is does is empower an already out of control sue-everybody vindictive culture and scapegoat their problems on a doctor that had nothing to do with it. And jesus and phony tears, that too.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Because all is does is empower an already out of control sue-everybody vindictive culture and scapegoat their problems on a doctor that had nothing to do with it. And jesus and phony tears, that too.

I'm pretty sure the doctor had everything to do with it since the doctor is the one who murdered the child.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Hang on not so fast.

If these babies are not wanted by the parents when born then there is a big market for them in the child sacrifice and child flesh eating phenomenon that seems to be permeating the world to day.

Perhaps this is what those you are angry about have in mind when they made this decision.

Only in recent days it has come to light the Vatican's Treasure a Cardinal from Australia has been done for pedo-ism some years ago and is going to down for 10-15 years.

People are not stupid, people have reasons for doing things.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
That's WAAY over my line personally.
Just one more vote over the last few decades that have disgusted me and wondered wtf?
Does anyone represent the people any more?
If this is as simple as the OP represents it as.

I'd have to see the nuances of what is in the bill.
edit on 27-2-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

If refusing to provide expensive health care to sick people is murder then I dare say our insanely expensive healthcare system is murdering alot of people!! No one is legally murdering newborns. What is happening is people, some of whom by the spent a heck of alot of money in fertility treatments, have through medical screenings and testing learned that the child is carrying will not be capable of surviving after birth and opting for a late term abortion instead of delivering a child that will only experience suffering and death once born. Only I guess for some odd reason the abortion. Results in a live birth in which case the doctor had to sit down with the parents and decide what to do next, just like they would any other family member who's loved one has lost the ability to remain alive without extreme life support methods. In such cases yes loved ones can and do opt to allow a peaceful death instead of forcing the patient to linger struggling and suffering. Fighting the inevitable.

s
edit on 27-2-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Why coddle their deranged alternate universe where truth is not truth?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Remember Terri shivo or whatever get name was. She had some kind of accident and had irreperable brain damage. Do you remember the big crapshow that occured when the husband finally won in court's and she was allowed to die? I do. What struck me as being odd about that was that people were claiming that this woman was incapable of feeling any pain as more and more of her brain wasted away over the years she was in this condition but all of the sudden she could feel the pain of starvation!!! While you are implying the the dems just want sacrifices. I am wondering if the goal here might not be to have a bunch of little Terri shivos for yous to rally around and make public spectacles of while dragging their heartbroken parents through the mud!!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
this cant be legal

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa
actually, it only exposes those doctors when it concerns babys that are born as a result of a botched abortion, doesn't it? if a baby with equivalent health problems is born naturally, do they have the same penalty if they are found to be neglectful of their duties? if not, how are those the live births via abortion treated equally in the laws like the 2002 law states they must be?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Ahhh normalizing infanticide.... Hello Rome, how I missed ye

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Rome didn't have the technology to keep babies that wouldn't have lasted more than a few hours alive indefinately!!
But, ya know what, I am beginning to change my mind. Ya know, thinking that maybe we shouldn't allow any abortions of these never will be viable fetuses. heck, we can hook them up to the machines, keep them alive, drain the families finances till they are destitute with the medical bills, and then, when they can no longer continue paying and it falls on the gov't to pay, well, the govt can use taxpayer money to do a little experimenting, ya know, harvest the healthy brain from the baby that has no digestive system or a heart defect and find away to transplant it into the rich kid born with severe brain abnormalities... maybe find a way to save a child or two eventually!!
why not... what, you don't think that something like that could happen, what the heck, some sound like they think that these kids are being sacrificed to satan... anything is possible in the crazy world some chose to live in!!!@

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

IMPEACH them for high crimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with the Dem's who voted for this. May they find God in their hearts before they push up daisy's or sit in an urn as ashes.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Great post, I saw a skit on FOX last week they had 3 people on the show, 2 girls 1 boy. They were all survivors of abortions. And they were all doing good in life. They boy was missing a hand from the failed abortion and still doing good. If you haven't seen it let me know and I will try to post it for you. I've only posted pictures before but I'll figure the video thing out for you if you want to see it. It was a great piece.

Pardon your friends here for not wanting it to be conditional until a certain time that MOST of society can agree upon.

I 100% agree with YOU that this is murder to do the breathing baby 'abortion'.

I am Pro Choice but like Lu I want no part of this murder we see being 'approved'.

IMPEACH THEM ALL.
edit on 27-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
That's WAAY over my line personally.
Just one more vote over the last few decades that have disgusted me and wondered wtf?
Does anyone represent the people any more?
If this is as simple as the OP represents it as.

I'd have to see the nuances of what is in the bill.

Blaine posted the bill in its entirety a couple of pages back. Link

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join