It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems block 'born alive' bill to provide medical care to infants who survive failed abortions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Looks like Democrats in the U.S. Senate have gone crazy. Really total Krazy.

The Senate voted down a Bill that would have protected infants from being killed after failed abortions !!!

My God they're nuts.

No Republicans voted against this Bill, and a couple of Democrats voted yes as well.

But all the current high profile Democrat Presidential Candidates voted NO 🤯

Dems block 'born alive' bill to provide medical care to infants who survive failed abortions

Senate Democrats on Monday blocked a Republican bill that would have threatened prison time for doctors who don't try saving the life of infants born alive during abortions, leading conservatives to wonder openly whether Democrats were embracing "infanticide" to appeal to left-wing voters.

All prominent Democratic 2020 presidential hopefuls in the Senate voted down the measure, including Bernie Sanders of Vermont, Kamala Harris of California, Cory Booker of New Jersey, Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts. The final vote was 53-44 to end Democratic delaying tactics -- seven votes short of the 60 needed.

The Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act would have required that "any health care practitioner present" at the time of a birth "exercise the same degree of professional skill, care, and diligence to preserve the life and health of the child as a reasonably diligent and conscientious health care practitioner would render to any other child born alive at the same gestational age."

"Democrats !!!!!!"

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not even sure where to start....

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

So now they are the party of "just kill them all!!!"

If we can't snuff them out in the womb, lets make sure we kill the survivors... then let's make economic policies that will kill all the rest off in short order. Until then, keep the drugs and murderers flowing in from the south!!!

Is one of the planks of the Democratic party now the Georgia Guidestones?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

"Any Means Necessary" as they say

😷

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
President Trump took time out from his meetings in Vietnam to weigh in on this tragedy...

Senate Democrats just voted against legislation to prevent the killing of newborn infant children. The Democrat position on abortion is now so extreme that they don’t mind executing babies AFTER birth.

This will be remembered as one of the most shocking votes in the history of Congress. If there is one thing we should all agree on, it’s protecting the lives of innocent babies.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Read the responses to it from a doctor.

(post by Lumenari removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The clowns in the deranged cult, known as the Democratic Party, are completely off the #ing rails.
These assholes are just a goddamn dumpster fire.
I am pissed....some sh!thead abortion “Dr” bungles an abortion and the baby lives? And they are against attempting to save its life?
What are they proposing to do with the baby that is still alive?

Other pro-life activists called on the 44 senators who voted against Sasse's bill to resign immediately.

They should resign.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Nice hyperbole.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I'm honestly shocked. Just imagine the scenario where this happens and the doctor then what, lets the baby just sit, crying until it isn't? Is it considered just fetal tissue? Medical waste? How could anyone just sit by and let them die. There's no harm left to be done to the mother. No feigned protection of "abortion to save the mother".

If it were up to me, once the first abortion procedure failed, that parent loses all rights to that child. If it survives, they should automatically go up for adoption to a family that actually wants a child.

Where we go one...

Always great coverage Xuenchen

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Definition of butcher
: one that kills ruthlessly or brutally

Definition of hyperbole
: obvious and intentional exaggeration

I don't think the word hyperbole means what you think it means...

edit on 25-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

That's an hyperbole. If you can show me that it's a murder to abort a fetus before 24 weeks when it isn't even conscious or feel anything then I'll listen.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
NOT SURPRISINGLY, this shockingly disgusting news is not showing on the front pages of the CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, or MSNBC websites.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Democrats should own this.

They are pro-baby-killing.

Period.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

That's an hyperbole. If you can show me that it's a murder to abort a fetus before 24 weeks when it isn't even conscious or feel anything then I'll listen.

You do realize that we were not talking about before 24 weeks at all.

Current rules being pushed by Democrats are endorsing killing off the child after a successful third trimester birth.

The one we are talking about right now is about killing the child after it survived an abortion and is viable.

You not only moved the goalposts to justify your insanity, you went and hid them in Narnia.

You wonder why there is a big backlash right now about how the left is doing things?

Because they are wrong.

And repulsive.

Period.

edit on 25-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Democrats should own this.

They are pro-baby-killing.

Period.

And they still like the anti-lynching bill 😎

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
ALL voted against the bill:

Elizabeth Warren
Bernie Sanders
Kirsten Gillibrand
Kamala Harris
Amy Klobuchar
Cory Booker

A vote for ANY of these Democrats is a vote for killing newborns.

link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: carewemust

Read the responses to it from a doctor.

I did. The doctor said it was a complete lie. So that means that they voted yes for the bill?
edit on 25-2-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   

Democrats are against individual rights, especially those rights of the "just born" or even those pre-born.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You do understand that it's already a felony to harm or neglect an infant, right?
They voted no to prevent the government interference in women's health care. Isn't that exactly what Republicans want? Less government intrusion and interference in our lives?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join