It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas judge rules all-male draft unconstitutional

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The major difference is I don't talk # about following the law like you and do many others do.

I see it in the debates all the time. You will argue something based on the legality of it but when something you don't agree with pops up you just dismiss it.

I see many of you do it.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I've argued about federal overreach and laws outside of the purview and mandates of the Constitution, but I don't think you'll find any examples of me using "it's the law" as a cornerstone of an argument anywhere on here. Please, prove me wrong.

I think you're crossing your streams here, frankly. My positioning here is almost always consistent. You'll notice that I didn't say "if they pass this law and I break it, I'm gonna bitch and whine about them coming for me." I said, instead, they're gonna need an army to get through me... in other words, I accept wide eyed and bushy tailed any "authority" attempt to force me into compliance and it will be met by me with the dogs of hell nipping on my ass and flames shooting out of my eye sockets. I've said before that I can understand and respect people who go against the law with full understanding and responsibility for their actions, what I can't stand are those who break the law and then cry about the consequences of it. If you break the law and aren't prepared to crack heads open and likely get your own dome split, then you're doing it wrong and are nothing but a bitch as far as I am concerned.

I'm not seeing the disconnect you apparently see there.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

i want to admit publicly that i am no fan of you on a personal level and cant stand a lot of what youre about.

having said that youre more than fair.
i had an issue here and you handled it despite the fact you more than likely feel the same way about me.
you were totally on the level when i feel you could have probably been an asshole very easily and you were not.

so as much as i dont like you i do like you if that makes sense.

and i could be crossing my streams here.
been about cranked up the past few days

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Fair enough...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Hey look a post that illustrates how we shouldn't be at each other throats over everything all the time.

Good God.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join