It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DAG Rod Rosenstein Says Some of Muellers Report Must Remain Hidden..Dems Explode.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Since you are so familiar with my post history I'm sure you can easily prove what you are accusing me of by supplying some links to my statements then.

I think you are completely full of # and making up stories however.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

We both know they won't look into your post history, they are just repeating the same tired talking points every Trump supporting member makes when their bias and hypocrisy is pointed out on these boards.

This place is a toxic echo chamber, a shadow of its former self. The stars and flags will continue to convince the gullible otherwise though. Dopamine rushes are addictive, this place gives them that rush and so they fall further and further into their delusions, unfortunately.

Opposing and differing views are becoming more and more scarce around here. Look at pretty much every thread on the front page and you'll see the same handful of members using the same talking points as each other over and over and then ganging up on anyone who shares a different opinion. That's how they like it, an echo chamber to circle jerk each other until they're blue in the face. ATS has given them that avenue and there's nothing we can do about it. Either we conform to the hivemind or we are berated until we get tired of it and leave.
edit on 2/26/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why aren't you upset about that care?

Shouldn't we be allowed to see it all?

I don't like the government telling me what they think I can handle....

I can make up my own mind and we all deserve the chance to do that.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We both know they won't look into your post history, they are just repeating the same tired talking points every Trump supporting member makes when their bias and hypocrisy is pointed out on these boards.

This place is a toxic echo chamber, a shadow of its former self. The stars and flags will continue to convince the gullible otherwise though. Dopamine rushes are addictive, this place gives them that rush and so they fall further and further into their delusions, unfortunately.

Opposing and differing views are becoming more and more scarce around here. Look at pretty much every thread on the front page and you'll see the same handful of members using the same talking points as each other over and over and then ganging up on anyone who shares a different opinion. That's how they like it, an echo chamber to circle jerk each other until they're blue in the face. ATS has given them that avenue and there's nothing we can do about it. Either we conform to the hive mind or we are berated until we get tired of it and leave.

Speaking of delusional. Do you even read some of the stupid nonsense the left post on here, yourself included? Some of it is pure lunacy. Don't think I'll be jumping on that wagon anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

There is nothing the government could possibly do or be doing that would change my low opinion of it. Make it all transparent. It will be entertaining.

Correct. This country is not China where the gov owns the people!

In order to fix it we need the warts that got this treasonous mess started uncovered.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: dfnj2015
There is nothing the government could possibly do or be doing that would change my low opinion of it. Make it all transparent. It will be entertaining.

What if one of your cousins was implicated by a Russian, but it turned out to be nothing. Want the world to know that? I'm sure your cousin wouldn't.

My cousin would sue the hell out of them for being lied about, with me standing right beside them helping to find out the facts.
edit on 26-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

The report probably talks about obamas wife being a

Tranny or something.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Lumenari

You cheerlead the republicans while denigrating the democrats, you are so sucked in by the charade you cant see past the end of your nose.

Are there ANY democrats doing what is right by the people of they US?

NOPE!

So what choice do we have then?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Oh don't be silly, I don't get offended by peoples opinions on Ats, I just call out those that cheer for the government and for cheering on their own demise, it would be comical if it wasn't so destructive.

You mean like the Democratic party and open borders, infanticide, more taxes, get rid of a President that is doing well for us and the New Green Deal.

I'll be looking forward to your posts on calling that out.

I don't see the point of calling it out its so daft, like open borders really! open borders that's a terrible idea for the U. S., infanticide, well if women choose to abort a baby I would never try to dictate to other her what she can and can't do, that's the authoritarian in you on display, who wants more taxes that's just comical, the president is not an asset to America or American people and the green deal is in need of a lot of work.

I am pro Gov stay out of a women's body to have or not have an abortion. I am pro life but it is Liberal side of me says God judges the sinner what you can do to yourself not your neighbor. What you do to other people, is society's issue. Aborting a 12 week baby is not what I would want but none of my business in reality.
However, INFANTICIDE is not abortion. That is murder. Waiting until the last few days has to be a line way too far.
edit on 26-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

You cheerlead the republicans while denigrating the democrats, you are so sucked in by the charade you cant see past the end of your nose.

looking at your posting history makes this particular post really, really funny. thanks for that.

it's refreshing to see you "give it to the left just as much as you do the right". because you are WOKE!

WOKE!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Opposing and differing views are becoming more and more scarce around here. Look at pretty much every thread on the front page and you'll see the same handful of members using the same talking points as each other over and over and then ganging up on anyone who shares a different opinion. That's how they like it, an echo chamber to circle jerk each other until they're blue in the face. ATS has given them that avenue and there's nothing we can do about it. Either we conform to the hivemind or we are berated until we get tired of it and leave.

no, we do look into the posting history, usually about the time the poster says something really ignorant like "you are just playing into their hands, end the divide", usually said about the time the left looks bad. When the right is on the ropes, the tune usually changes, you know, with some snide offhand comments.

to pretend you are above picking sides, while cheerleading for one side in particular, makes you really special.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

to pretend you are above picking sides, while cheerleading for one side in particular, makes you really special.

you said a mouthful there
unreliable narrator perhaps?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It sounds to me like you can't handle someone having a different opinion than your own.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

This afternoon, Deputy Attorney General ROD ROSENSTEIN agreed with Attorney General William Barr, that some of Special Counsel Bob Mueller's report on Russian Interference and possible Trump Collusion, to affect the 2016 Presidential Election outcome, must remain hidden from Congress and the Public

Awww too bad you wont get all the top secret classified information they have. But hey it gives you wiggle room when you claim they have classified info they are holding on Clinton. And hope that she may get locked up some day.... LOL as if....
edit on 2262019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Not exactly what they are saying is it?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

they would have already leaked it

Too bad not a syllable has been leaked from him or his team. You do not know what he knows.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

they would have already leaked it

Too bad not a syllable has been leaked from him or his team. You do not know what he knows.

nor do you.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

This is a right wing echo chamber, the stupid nonsense of the right outweighs the stupid nonsense of the left, by far.

Two sides of the same coin in my opinion, a coin those in power are taking to the bank.

Enjoy the Mueller report, it'll give you guys a few weeks of material to argue over before the next carrot is thrown on the end of your stick.

The media is the one riding on your back btw.

edit on 2/26/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I see my post hit a few chords with some people, the usuals are here to try and shout me down. Defense mechanisms activated, protect ego at all costs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join