It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DAG Rod Rosenstein Says Some of Muellers Report Must Remain Hidden..Dems Explode.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

We're in a new dynamic now, CynConcepts. It started the day America elected President Trump. The DOJ/FBI are just taking longer to drain..that's all.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Congress, like the public at large will be given the conclusions of the investigation.
Are democrats now saying that the SC investifation is rigged and they won't believe the outcome?
Why would they need to go over all the information gathered. That was the SC's job.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You pull the chair out from under head cheerleader Adam Schiff, and the "Get Trump" investigations will collapse. Exposing his misdeeds should be priority #1.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Seriously?

I mean, if, for example, it were found out (not that anything like this ever would be, but if it were) that elements of the government were involved in human trafficking with other country's high level people as part of their revenue streams, you would not think any less of them than you do now?

I mean we know that the CIA ran drugs and guns, and have done nothing, but are you so jaded and cynical that something like the above wouldn't phase you at all?

I know that people are for the most part asleep and plugged into the matrix, but I have hope still that something of that magnitude would force enough people to react that it would bring everything crashing down. That's the kind of thing I could see being kept secret for national security concerns and dealt with quietly.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You cheerlead the republicans while denigrating the democrats, you are so sucked in by the charade you cant see past the end of your nose.

~Yawn~

I worked on a phone bank for Obama his first election.

I do agree that I was sucked into the charade then... I thought someone new and not really from politics might come in and make an actual change.

Fool me once, shame on you....

I registered as a Republican for the 2018 elections. I was a registered independent before that.

I didn't vote for Trump the first time... damn sure will the next time.

I personally can't stand Trump as a person. His voice makes me want to poke my eardrums out with a pencil.

HOWEVER.

One thing Obama did teach me was to start looking into what the Progressive ideology actually was.

Trump most certainly isn't.

So you can call me all the usual Trumpster names, but it doesn't matter with me.

I support about 70% of his policies... his economic ones to me are more important than anything else.

That being said, I think the Republican party is mostly corrupt, has some good members (Freedom Caucus) and may actually turn itself into something that may represent at least half of my ideolgy.

The left (which I once was a flag-carrying member of) has lurched so far left that they are a caricature of what the party once (in public) stood for.

So yes, Virginia, there is a good and a bad party for America right now, to me.

Sorry if my post offended any of your sensibilities or wasn't PC enough for you.

But to end my post, I just have to point out...

The DNC truly suck right now and have nothing to do with the interests of American citizens at large.

edit on 25-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Oh don't be silly, I don't get offended by peoples opinions on Ats, I just call out those that cheer for the government and for cheering on their own demise, it would be comical if it wasn't so destructive.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I imagine the only reason Schiff screams for transparency is the fact that he knows it will not happen. He is simply grandstanding. Yet, I can hope that someday they will be surprised and transparency will be given simply to reset the system and remind the elected they serve we the people.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Oh don't be silly, I don't get offended by peoples opinions on Ats, I just call out those that cheer for the government and for cheering on their own demise, it would be comical if it wasn't so destructive.

You mean like the Democratic party and open borders, infanticide, more taxes, get rid of a President that is doing well for us and the New Green Deal.

I'll be looking forward to your posts on calling that out.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's been always like that, nothing new. The same stance government had with UFO disclosure, 911, JFK,...
edit on 25-2-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

First off, the thought that Trump was some Russian agent is just liberal fantasy land. Many of these liberals loved Trump before he ran as a Republican. In fact, racist Trump was loved by every other Rapper before he ran as a Republican. They all wanted to be like Trump or make money like Trump.

Trump, Trump, Trump by black Rappers before he ran for President as a Republican and sadly, my race is blindly beholden to the Democrats.

They can't release the report in full if Mueller doesn't have evidence to charge him. Every Citizen is entitled to this protection.

The Democrats will be on suicide watch if Mueller says there's no evidence of Russian Collusion. They will turn on Mueller in less than 24 hours. He will be Republican Robert Mueller who's just protecting Trump when for 2 years they have deified Mueller as the only man that needs to be listened to.
edit on 25-2-2019 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Great post, for many reasons. Congratulations on being so WISE.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You mean like the Democratic party and open borders, infanticide, more taxes, get rid of a President that is doing well for us and the New Green Deal.

I'll be looking forward to your posts on calling that out.

I don't see the point of calling it out its so daft, like open borders really! open borders that's a terrible idea for the U. S., infanticide, well if women choose to abort a baby I would never try to dictate to other her what she can and can't do, that's the authoritarian in you on display, who wants more taxes that's just comical, the president is not an asset to America or American people and the green deal is in need of a lot of work.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Weren't all the Trump-lynching dems so proud of Rosenstein?

What happened?

I mean, there's still an entire section of Horowitz's report on the FBI's handling of the Clinton email investigation regarding Loretta Lynch that's classified. It seems to me that there could be portions of Mueller's report which would be likewise also classified after release.

Man they will switch in seconds... As example they loved Comey, then they screamed for his firing, Trump finally fired him and they call it Russian collusion and then love Comey once again...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Do you all not remember Schiff's concerns about the lack of transparency during and at the end of the HRC "investigation" or the lack of disclosure in regards to the Rice/Clinton meeting? Remember how pissed he was about the destruction of HRC and crews electronic devices?

Yeah, me neither.

One of the funniest things I've ever read

The chairman of the House intelligence committee, Adam Schiff, says that “this double standard won’t cut it!

and......why would this only be a concern for Schiff in just the last two years? What could have possibly changed two years ago?

“For two years, I sounded the alarm about DOJ’s deviation from just that principle as it turned over hundreds of thousands of pages in closed or ongoing investigations,” he said. “I warned that DOJ would need to live by this precedent. And it will.”

I'm so sick of our governments hypocrisy and double standards and "We the people" allow it to continue and don't do a damn thing about it. To be brutally honest and as hard as this is to say, "We the people" are getting the government we deserve.

At what point are we going to say enough is enough and do something about it? After all, we are the ones that employ them and pay their exuberant payrolls. Yet, we continue grabbing our ankles on command.

Ain't life grand.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Weren't all the Trump-lynching dems so proud of Rosenstein?

What happened?

I mean, there's still an entire section of Horowitz's report on the FBI's handling of the Clinton email investigation regarding Loretta Lynch that's classified. It seems to me that there could be portions of Mueller's report which would be likewise also classified after release.

Man they will switch in seconds... As example they loved Comey, then they screamed for his firing, Trump finally fired him and they call it Russian collusion and then love Comey once again...

Crazy isn't it?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You can admit your bias or keep lying to yourself.. your post history makes it obvious. As for the Green new deal.. Are you # kidding? Its rehased garbage trough and trough. It sounds like Ocasio Cortez actually came up with it all by herself. How many trillions, and how are they gonna replace fossil fuels in the next decade with "Green" energy? Oh and replace the existing power grid to a "smart grid"?

It doesnt need a lot of work.. It needs to be thrown in the trash and lit on fire.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Congress, like the public at large will be given the conclusions of the investigation.
Are democrats now saying that the SC investifation is rigged and they won't believe the outcome?
Why would they need to go over all the information gathered. That was the SC's job.

Democrat leaders have said repeatedly, that if Mueller doesn't find impeachable offenses, he didn't do a thorough enough job.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

This is a set up.
Let the DNC have it at the same time as the public, then file charges against Obama and Clinton. That is what this is about. Many on here have known this all along. Let them have it. Both barrels

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I imagine the only reason Schiff screams for transparency is the fact that he knows it will not happen. He is simply grandstanding. Yet, I can hope that someday they will be surprised and transparency will be given simply to reset the system and remind the elected they serve we the people.

Schiff's House Intel Committee is interrogating Michael Cohen behind closed doors tomorrow (Tuesday). If he doesn't leak anything, it would mean Cohen didn't say anything to help Democrats "GET TRUMP".

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, February 25, 2019

This afternoon, Deputy Attorney General ROD ROSENSTEIN agreed with Attorney General William Barr, that some of Special Counsel Bob Mueller's report on Russian Interference and possible Trump Collusion, to affect the 2016 Presidential Election outcome, must remain hidden from Congress and the Public.

Here is some of what Rod Rosenstein said in a speech today:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The man who long oversaw special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation said Monday that it is not always appropriate for the government to be transparent about its work as he argued that prosecutors should not level public allegations against people they do not prosecute.

“There’s a knee-jerk reaction to suggest that we should be transparent about what we do in government,” Rosenstein said. “But there are a lot of reasons not to be transparent about what we do in government.”

He added: “There may be legitimate reasons for making exceptions, but as a general principle, in my view, the Department of Justice is best served when people are confident that ... when we’re investigating American citizens in particular, we’re going to do it with appropriate sensitivity to the right of uncharged people.”

Democrats have, for almost 2 years, viewed Rod Rosenstein as their "fire wall", protecting the Mueller investigation from being tampered with by President Trump and former AG Jeff Sessions.

Today, their beloved "Mueller protector" sides with his boss William Barr, and most legal scholars. Democrats now feel betrayed, and are becoming very angry, as Rosenstein's position makes the rounds.

Example: Democrat ADAM SCHIFF.

The chairman of the House intelligence committee, Adam Schiff, says that “this double standard won’t cut it!

“For two years, I sounded the alarm about DOJ’s deviation from just that principle as it turned over hundreds of thousands of pages in closed or ongoing investigations,” he said. “I warned that DOJ would need to live by this precedent. And it will.”
All the rest at: www.apnews.com...

Top Legal Experts are weighing in today as well. They say it's highly unlikely that Congress will be able to "force" the Department of Justice to share information that's deemed sensitive. In a legal fight, courts would side with the DOJ's Privacy and National Security concerns.

Source: www.reuters.com...

I'm watching Anti-America network CNN right now. You can imagine how this news is being received by their panel of "expert" Trump-hating commentators.

-CareWeMust

Almost seems silly.
Cawcaw....cough..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join