It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour announces backing for a second Brexit referendum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Where would they all even stand? LoL

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Where would they all even stand? LoL

andy, if we kettled them all in kent, it would improve you're standing lol!

f.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

You have lost me I'm afraid.

Plus i don't think they would fit, in Kent that is, 46 million souls nevermind billion .

As to my standing.

You get up, you stand up. When you don't, it probobly means your old and canny hack it......or dead. LoL

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
True. I stand corrected. Millions not billions. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
A second referendum ? Wasn't the EU already beaten hard enough on the first one

Are the Brussels' loonies sure that the situation reverted in the meantime ?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
OtherSideOfTheCoin:

Since Brexit I think the reality has become much clearer, we are haemorrhaging business, the pound is falling and we are going to suffer by just about every imaginable measure.

LOL. Another idiot remainer wishing upon a star. A second referendum is not needed, we are leaving, by whatever means necessary, and irrespective of the manufactured consequences. Clearly, you don't understand democracy or the democratic process. Democracy is worth suffering for, because it is the best political process for determining political questions.

Besides, what makes you think a second referendum result will be accepted? By your logic (and want), we can have as many referendums as we want, and clearly we will get nowhere. This is why the referendum we have had must count, because to dismiss it with another referendum makes referendums null and void.

Perhaps, you would prefer civil war or prolonged sectarian violence to sort the question out?

Let's be clear about what you are advocating. You want the UK to fully hand over its sovereignty and its borders to an ideologue that will rule the UK from the continent. You support non-accountability for unelected bureaucrats who will tell the British people how they will live on their own island. As of this moment, you applaud the death of British democracy and the British democratic process if it delivers a result you don't agree with, but still want to use it like damp rag in a futile hope that you can ask the same question and get a different result, because you think people have changed their minds...you're delusional. The people's minds has not changed, their rage has, it has increased due to the last three years of stalling the referendum instruction democracy delivered to their political servants.

The country is utterly ideologically divided, and I doubt you will see a reconciliation, certainly not in my life time, and while we stay as such, we will teeter on the brink of potential violence on the streets. No one wants that, but the UK must be saved from ideologies repugnant to the 'real' British people and their way of life.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join