It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller report roll call

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceOfTheEmperor
a reply to: network dude

The report is merely beginning. If we ever even see the damn thing. It will be up to the House and Senate to act or not act on the information. Of course, I believe the American people deserve access - regardless of whose narrative it supports.

Show the entire investigation to the American taxpayer.....they paid for it. It's theirs...

Look at the people that want the investigation disclosure only limited to a chosen few....that's BS!!

It their's nothing to hide I would think full disclosure would be welcomed.
edit on 25-2-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think both sides will not like what it contains but in the end it will not provide enough ammunition for impeachment but will make Trump look like he knowingly surrounded himself with scumbags of no redeeming moral qualities.

Disclosure: I am a Libertarian and have no dog in this race.

People that were A-OK before they joined Trump.

Like Manafort working with the Podestas.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Manafort obviously has a very long history of scumbaggish behavior.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Manafort obviously has a very long history of scumbaggish behavior.

If it was so obvious, why did nothing happen prior to him joining Trump?

Maybe it wasn't so obvious, or maybe no one cared before that point.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have no idea what is in this final report, but if Trump colluded with Russia to get 2.9 million fewer votes than Hillary but 77 more electoral votes, that would be the most amazing (and complicated) conspiracy that has ever been executed.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

People that were A-OK before they joined Trump.

Like Manafort working with the Podestas.

Podesta. Without the s. You're referring to Tony Podesta.

John Podesta has no functional connection to The Podesta Group. He's nothing more than Tony's brother.
edit on 25-2-2019 by maitreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

The latter since nearly every single politician is a scumbag themselves.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Exactly. It wasn't an issue until the outsider won.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Boo-hoo for Trump.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Here is the thing. Mueller and his team are obviously very very biased.

The zeal they have gone after Manafort while giving Tony Podesta a total pass for doing the exact same things with the same clients shows their bias very clearly.

The way they have gone after Flynn for lying when it has now come out even his FBI interrogators did not think he lied at the time - and the lie was completely inconsequential to anything shows they want convictions for Trump related people for anything to try and leverage them to turn on the president.

The way they have tried to destroy Roger Stone, sent out needless swat teams, etc. when the allegations against him are minor, well I will just say I do not have total confidence in Muellers findings.

With that said I don't think they are going to resort to fabricating evidence against Trump, or they would have already done it.

If the report relies on actual evidence I have zero doubt Trump will be cleared of any collusion. But without seeing the report I am not willing to stipulate I will believe anything it says.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think nothing will touch the president and republicans will declare victory... and democrats will point to the guilty pleas from people pleading guilty to everything except collusion and declare victory.

End result its a big ole theater production to whip up the fringe.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Manafort was investigated by the fbi and they filed NO charges.
It is a bunch of crap.
Now all of a sudden it is a crime ?
Bs

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I think both sides will not like what it contains but in the end it will not provide enough ammunition for impeachment but will make Trump look like he knowingly surrounded himself with scumbags of no redeeming moral qualities.

Disclosure: I am a Libertarian and have no dog in this race.

Maybe spot on.

I think we get an indictment against the FBI and DOJ players for their parts in this. Then, maybe some Dem's get it too. BUT NADA for DJT. Just BS non Collusion related things that were not the charge of the investigation.

I want the other Paul for POTUS next . Oh, he can stay R but his L dad Ron was telling us the truth IMO.

I will primary DJT out but not general election. The D's have become something awful I have to vote against. R's aren't much hope either but some of them are Libertarians.

edit on 25-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ROD ROSENSTEIN said this morning that Congress and the public should "TRUST BARR". That he'll do the right thing with the Mueller report.

thehill.com...

I may have a bridge I would like to sell you. The price is negotiable but you may have to leave the bridge in NY city.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceOfTheEmperor
a reply to: EverydayInVA

Apples and organges, my friend.

That said, I am not going to defend Clinton or the FBI's decision to not charge her. But that doesn't somehow cleanse Trump of wrong-doing.

Maybe we should wait for the report and let the evidence speak for itself?

Apples = Dems stole the election from Bernie for HRC, and many other cheats they were caught in fact.

Oranges= frame job that reeks of TREASON was perpetrated on the Orange man by people who gave HRC a pass for major crimes.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I’ll accept it.
If it turns out trump did commit crimes that he is accused of then that would tell me the FISA warrant is just.
If it turns out that he didn’t do anything wrong than that means the FISA warrant was a false.

What could possibly be the collusion law they can invoke?

They will have to invent one IMO.
edit on 25-2-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Wardaddy, you have a good point.

As A M says they are all scumbags, why draw a line on the approved scumbag list now?

This has always been a play to stop the Libertarian point of view from day one. We who want limited gov are being sabotaged by all the D's and most of the R's but a handful.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I agree with this assessment.

Disclosure: I'm a progressively liberal Democrat and would love to see Trump impeached.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
the Mueller report will come out soon. How soon remains to be seen. But once it comes out, it will have an answer to the question. "Did Trump collude with Russia?" Well, as we have seen, the goal posts continue to be moved, and moved again. So it might be necessary to pour a little concrete around them for just a bit.

As a Trump supporter/defender, I will have no choice but to agree with whatever the Mueller report finds. Even if I don't like the outcome. I feel his process was tainted by bias, and a large portion of the criminals were given immunity early on (see also- democrats), but I don't think his outcome could be anything other than factual, as he is limited to facts that exist to make his case.

So, knowing that, will YOU state for the record that you will accept Muellers findings and we put the Russia/Trump thing to bed, or impeach? If Trump or anyone else did illegal things, then justice should be served. Perhaps one day, the left will be forced to follow those same rules. But it would be nice to have a record of those who are aggressively against Trump state before hand that they will also honor the findings of the special council, or as it was known, the insurance plan.

As always, Justice for Jussie.

NO !!!

If Trump is charged with something he has to be able to counter-investigate the accusation...You're making a pretty big assumption that Mueller is honest...

Mueller is joined at the hip with Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe and the rest of the crooks who were/are running the FBI and DOJ...They should all be in jail, Mueller included...And especially Schiff...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No.

I won't accept the findings as legit because it is all "fruit from the poisoned tree".

The investigation was created from fraudulent FISA warrants and allegations from a political rival.

This has never been a legitimate investigation, it has always been a witch hunt, an "insurance policy" against a sitting president.

We live in a god-damned Banana Republic if this kind of crap gets legitimized.

/rant

Exactly...They didn't have a crime to investigate which is a requirement to appoint a special prosecutor to begin with, so they investigate the man to see if they can find a crime...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join