It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller report roll call

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EverydayInVA

well, the good news on the Mueller report, is once it's out, then Trump will no longer be afraid of his declassification harming it's outcome. So all that stuff can finally be let out, and the closer to the election, the better, based on what he claims.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: network dude

No.

I won't accept the findings as legit because it is all "fruit from the poisoned tree".

The investigation was created from fraudulent FISA warrants and allegations from a political rival.

This has never been a legitimate investigation, it has always been a witch hunt, an "insurance policy" against a sitting president.

We live in a god-damned Banana Republic if this kind of crap gets legitimized.

/rant

Gotta agree with DB, nowdays we live in a banana republic, our justice system looks more like the three monkeys....

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I hear this is just phase 1.

The real investigation will take place in the house and by a crack team of investigators.

Liddle Adam Schitt has the all seeing eyes and Corey Booker has one eye on the prize and one on the investigation.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: VoiceOfTheEmperor

The report is merely beginning.

After years of extensive investigation, broadening scope to include virtually everyone and everything in any way connected to Trump, his campaign and administration is coming to an end, and it's "merely the beginning"

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ROD ROSENSTEIN said this morning that Congress and the public should "TRUST BARR". That he'll do the right thing with the Mueller report.

thehill.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I don't know about you, but I'd like to know if the president broke any laws. It's standard practice for investigators to follow whatever trail they pick up... if someone is being investigated for theft, the police don't just ignore any evidence of murder - or vice versa. Nor should they.

Regardless, yeah... this is just the beginning. I am not sure why this is news or unexpected or met with derision, but that's due process under the law; it's nothing new. The process doesn't end after an investigation, prosecutors decide whether or not to press charges, often times secondary probes are opened, ect. Then if and when it is decided to proceed, we have court!

If.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You realize that whole Trump tower meeting was set up right? The "russians" in attendance met with Fusion GPS folks the day before and the day after, been established. All just set up BS as an "insurance policy"

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Obama broke laws, Clinton broke laws, the Bush's probably broke many a laws, nobody seemed to care till now, that's why I just can't respect anything they find.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EverydayInVA

Apples and organges, my friend.

That said, I am not going to defend Clinton or the FBI's decision to not charge her. But that doesn't somehow cleanse Trump of wrong-doing.

Maybe we should wait for the report and let the evidence speak for itself?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

They've already revealed exactly what they're doing with Mueller's findings. Straight from the MK Ultra-eyed horses mouth:

hillreporter.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
My instinct was to say there was a conspiracy to overturn the results of the election. But after listening to McCabe, Strzok, Comey talk about their experiences, and thinking about it more, I cannot see a conspiracy, because a conspiracy implies there were people smart enough to try and pull this off. I've come to believe all of this is the result of stupidity and hysteria which happened to reach the highest levels of intelligence and law enforcement.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Actually, I'm more interested in how future historians researchers will look back on all of this many decades from now.

On second thought, there really are no mysteries here for me, but it's very entertaining to watch it all play out in real time.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Assassin82

He has not revealed anything about the trump tower meeting, trump junior lying, dad fabricating a stroy about orphans, the entire admin supporting the same fabricated story. The Seychelles Island meetings, Deutsche Bank. So many loose ends.
So many unanswered questions. I do not think he is going to be done too soon based on that but he may have already dealt with this and we will see the results of that with the remaining sealed indictments.

so are you a yes, or a no?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
ROD ROSENSTEIN said this morning that Congress and the public should "TRUST BARR". That he'll do the right thing with the Mueller report.

thehill.com...

ahahahahahaha
RR running out of town before sundown

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I am no fan of trump and if it shows he committed crimes so be it... But I actually hope that it does not show any impeachable type offenses. I do not want to see the President of the United States humiliated...

I guess I would rather read the 10,000 responses from you guys saying "I told you so" than to see that happen.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
I am no fan of trump and if it shows he committed crimes so be it... But I actually hope that it does not show any impeachable type offenses. I do not want to see the President of the United States humiliated...

I guess I would rather read the 10,000 responses from you guys saying "I told you so" than to see that happen.

No need to beat around the bush.

Nobody wants Pence, and as much as some hate Trump, they know that Pence is way worse.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I’ll accept it.
If it turns out trump did commit crimes that he is accused of then that would tell me the FISA warrant is just.
If it turns out that he didn’t do anything wrong than that means the FISA warrant was a false.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

based on what he claims.

for what that's worth.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Wait until New York gets a hold of him.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

thehill.com...

And what do you think? Should Barr be trusted or not? I have heard good things about his decision making. I think that even if trump cannot be indicted if this report shows high crimes and misdemeanors Barr will report that to congress for their action. I also think that if the report shows such the GOP senate will also vote for action to remove him.
This is why I am sure that no matter what the report determines we will know what is shows. IF its good trump will toot his own horn. If its bad than I have to trust that t he law makers will do the right thing.
edit on 2252019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join