It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Dragon Auroras Appear Over Iceland Puzzle Scientists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

in light that is faster than sound aka why remote viewing is typically seen as bunk... there is the red and blue shift red smaller faster wave length which is typically a carrier wave... the blue is the large heavy wave behind it like a curtain when they meet it is cause for an ultra violet spectrum in inner space the area behind ones eyes they appear as purple stars... the green is the flat level or plane directly below the blue.

if ones heart leaps in their throat when seeing blue lights... is it because you have known you did wrong or because you may have forgotten something in a routine like auto pilot?

that sensation causes a wave effect or field effect in all of those red and blues as a purple or higher self... the eye aflame is the red the ear aflame is the blue... the purity rests between the purple and the blue. or milky white.

bardo states are always a state of becoming... meaning any light you as an individual sees paints an inner and outer world. one of waking and dreaming.

keeping ones eyes peeled is a sort of joke when open and closed eyes see the very same world... hence the term awake or full enlightened consciousness of the eye, the ear is the same however slower so empathy comes from the heart or the green when purple is added it means the four thus far have judged it as a good month.

this judgment occurs four times a month typically...

both eso and exo terric just means a duality of two worlds the inner and outter or knowing the difference of guest and host body speech and mind... terra is the body, speech being wind is air. mind like water is the flow of all of those energies of the five consciousness awake to all of this as well as the five or shadow asleep to all of this and why the red or blue shifts even occur.

contact is a single link in all senses which breaks or opens a door beyond and barriers removing the chain entirely no bondage whatsoever clinging and attachment in body speech or mind is three steps or poison in one of those spheres or worlds.

real is real if the eye knows it it exists without name or a so called mind to label it... only lack of knowledge or ignorance makes such contact that is not needed nor wanted. as above so below means hell in one world and as above so below heaven in another thats the two steps or the last ones point to the moon stand up and shrug if the weight is too heavy.

in poor bounce or communication once upon a ti,e real is real got lost and they all call that single damned place in all world systems isreal blah blah blah

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Why thank you for the scientifically "unappropriated" and I take the "Phagian" as a compliment, too, tho I'm far too uneducated and waist deep in "woo" (but truthy woo, imo) to really be in Phage's class.

But I try to keep the commonly considered unreal real, so thanks for noticing.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
First time I ever saw an Aurora was up in the forest of Oregon, was doing some work up there, just come from Texas.

I had also, just watched Steven Kings "The Tommy Knockers" and stepped out for a smoke, only to see a bright green haze on the horizon over the mountains and watch it slowly dance over.....

.......I almost.......crapped........my pants.....

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Violater1
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Two things come to mind.
1. HAARP
2. Luke 21:11 (hmm, like 9/11?) and there will be great earthquakes, and in various places plagues and famines; and there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.
SNF

HAARP was decommissioned in 2014.

A pretty sign, but great?

Decommisioned ?

So they have no mission but are open at 8:30 am ?

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Man i would love to see something like this in person. February has been very quiet in regards to sunspots so its makes this even more amazing. Gotta get my snow jacket and head north!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Hmmm I would love to see this

I heard stuff like this is what you hope to see when you 'drop acid'.. Magic mushrooms too I suppose.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quinnmallory

Hey this dragon looks alot like Shenron.
dragonball.fandom.com...

I guess someone collected all the Dragon Balls huh? I wonder what they wished for...

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: toysforadults

Hmmm I would love to see this

I heard stuff like this is what you hope to see when you 'drop acid'.. Magic mushrooms too I suppose.

Don't be ridiculous, however this dance of the heavens would be exponentially potentiated if one were to partake and watch. I'm sure it would be a very spiritual experience for that individual.

Don't get me wrong, with high enough doses one may be able to witness a wonderful display of colors internally, but viewing and seeing something like this externally, likely just wouldn't happen.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Quinnmallory

space dragons - we r doomed

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Haha so winter is indeed among's us? But then again it will finish a month after GOT concludes....noooo!!

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The Northern lights are so on my bucket list. I would've loved to have seen this in person.
edit on 2-3-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join