It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army: The Gateway Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This CIA released doc on remote viewing was to much for me not to share. Heads up, can't copy past for the thread so using snippets.

This is a practicle overview of out of body experiences and remote viewing the universe from the US Army released on the CIA.gov website.

CIA.gov

Then the author goes on to break down the various aspects of hypnosis, meditation and other factors involved in the experiments such as..

The technique seems to predicate itself on the transcend of the right/ left hemispheres of the mind.

On to the results of the experiment... this is going to get more interesting from here.

The experiment seems to create a 3d hologram in the "users" mind. I guess.

Interesting they speak as if they know for a fact that the universe is a hologram. Phew. Need to revisit that theory.

Wooooowwww... Been reading about expanding conscientiousness and Nirvana for many years. This must be the "blowing out" meaning of Nirvana. Niravan is a state of emptiness, of non-being.

Now it gets really interesting... exploring the universe the big bang and Torus.

As above so below anyone? Damn I knew I liked Hermes for a reason.

Sure as hell looks like a brain doesn't it? Universe is mind right?

Following the premise of as above so below it's only natural to think that our mind would take the same form as the universe as a whole.

Genesis 1:27 King James Version (KJV)
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And this is the last image I'm going to leave you with. The rest of the report goes on to detail how to achieve this state in a step by step process. Please take the time to review the entire article and post your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Will read the full article in a bit....thanks for posting.

This stuff fascinates me. Thing is, it's something I can do but don't understand. I can place myself somewhere on earth and see it and hear it and smell it. I have never tried to go off earth...honestly I am scared I would screw up and get hurt.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

There's a step by step guide at the end. Keep in mind this report is from the 80's. Not sure when the holographic universe theory was first assert or became mainstream but I feel like it was after the 80's...

makes ya wonder

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Amazing!!

Thanks for sharing, will definitely going to read it later.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

There's a step by step guide at the end. Keep in mind this report is from the 80's. Not sure when the holographic universe theory was first assert or became mainstream but I feel like it was after the 80's...

makes ya wonder

I am not sure either.

For me, it feels like I stepped into a new world. The thing I would love to do but can't, is interact with those I see...I can just observe.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I printed the whole thing out about six months ago. It’s easier to follow in book-form. Being able to flip back and forth etc.

It’s a very deep read. Albeit a short one.

It confirms a lot of theories and really does help to explain ‘why’ we can use our consciousness the ways we can. Both within spacetime and outside of it.

The next step is really to purchase the Gateway Program and get into it. According to the CIA the results are very very real. This document is a report on ‘why’ the program works.

For those who have had these types of experiences this program is very attractive.

But I can’t find a free-copy anywhere. It’s got to be purchased as far as I can find and it’s not cheap.

Im a lot more aware of what I’m experiencing since reading the document and definitely recommend it to everyone.

If the Gateway Program is as effective as the CIA believes then this stuff really should be at the forefront of scientific research.

Which it probably is I guess. Quantum Field Theory is pointing toward the consciousness as playing a much larger part in our ‘reality’ than we previously thought.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

My best friends uncle was a government remote viewer. We asked him to prove it and he did.

Having never been to my house he described details about my room. Even telling me were objects are placed.

He told us that other "entities" were after him because of what he knew. He told my friend that he was connected to jesus. Then we found out that a book was written about his family and they are a group of people from france that claim to be the keepers of mary magdalene's bones.

He told us that he feared for his life. A week later My friend found him dead. Overdosed on the pills he'd been taking for years. And right before my friend could sign the paperwork transferring his estate worth over 100k to him......

It's really my only legitimate experience with anything supernatural in my life.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I think Hermes nailed it. The universe is mental.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Starring and flagging thread so that i can come back toit.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Well, it might be nice, if i could somehow create a holographic projection of next weeks lottery numbers in my mind.

It's all very interesting all the same and does seem to suggest that our universe is holographic by nature.

Once we are able to resolve the individual Planck unit we will indeed be able to determine if the holographic principle hold any weight. And the technologies to do just that may be only 5-10 years distant.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Very interesting subject and OP.

S+F for future reference.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Your post strangely reminds me of this movie:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Your post strangely reminds me of this movie:

Thats because the same unit from this movie was responsible for this research. They are one in the same.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Also marking w spoor for future reference, but holographic universe model, Monroe Institute and Thrice Great Hermes' "stuff" held validity even before spooks got hold of it.

Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I read this back a year ago when it was first declassified and available to the public. It is missing 2 sections in regards to some findings describing the different parts of the hemi-sync program.

Hemi-sync brainwave entrainment and Gateway process was invented by Robert Monroe. He authored one of the original books on out-of-body experiences and psychic/astral exploration. The Gateway training program is still available from the Monroe Institute which was involved with the Stanford Research Institute and the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research lab para psychological research into remote viewing for the US government. Pretty sure there is a YouTube channel for this too.

Clearly there may be some info in there that they do not want the public to know - For whatever reason.

I sent in a FOIA request back in November 2018 and got a letter in end of January that they will look for the missing sections and possibly provide me with the info if found.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

If you're not against piracy, then there's a bay out there with what you seek.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Finished the read...thanks toys, I will let you know the results of the instructions at the end.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Very interesting. I must give it credit for what it seems to be. From what I understood about the paper, it is not a CIA program, but a program CIA was interested in. It is also worth pointing that the paper explains the universe in a very detail and coherent form, the kind of form harder to conceptualize based upon nothing true. But I also must raise concern about it for what it promises. I'm really skeptical when it comes to the New Age movement or theories/conceptions of the world. I just feel something off when one promise bliss forever. They are also quick to promote and brag about their easy-steps tutorial to achieve our supposed higher-self, without any flaws raised. The document was written in the 80's and it was only declassified in 2013? 2015? something like that if I recall right.

So I went to the Monroe Institute to get a grasp of their tapes, and what did I find? A whopping 100$ just for the first 6 waves, the first tape, the starting point. 600$ or so for the full 6 waves tapes. You go back to the letter, and all you see is how this mental enhancement is a bless for humanity and all. Aren't this type of knowledge should be accessible to all? At the end, I found free files to download, and I tried the first 3 waves from the first tape, and what I deduce from now is that it's a lot similar to CIA's mass mind-control program(s)/researches they performed some years/decades before this paper. If nothing happens to me before or after I listen to the first tape entirely, I'll comeback with a more accurate judgement (I wish). Great thread

posted on Jun, 28 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'll be trying this out.

new topics

top topics

join