It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is Masterfully Orchestrating Peace and Prosperity for U.S.- North Korea - China.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Okay, I'll bite.

Beyond drawing attention the story itself, that NK is criticizing the democratic party in an unprecedented way, what are you trying to say?

The OP is about the subtleties of Trump's plan with NK, and I can appreciate the hopeful optimism.

Do you think NK has a point on its statements about US Democrats?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: VoiceOfTheEmperor

I absolutely think the NK state media has a point in this case.

Trump is skillfully negotioating with a nation that was considered the "boogeyman" for the past decade plus and our own Democratic media is doing nothing but obstructing the process.

Does it help our nation to sow seeds of doubt that are completely unfounded?

Do journalists know more about this specific situation than the leaders that are actively negotiating?

The very fact that the NK media even has to point this out is abnormal and very telling about the state of our dying mainstream media.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That's a fair assessment, but that's exactly what I was talking about. Many Americans are more willing to accept NK propaganda (correct, or not) over the MSM or the words of Democrats. I am not blaming those Americans for it, but it's just the state of our nation atm.

I will agree that Trump doesn't get a fair shake with NK, but not all criticism leveled against him is unfounded. There are legitimate concerns.

Yes, I am glad we're finally pursuing peace and diplomacy with NK. One or two summits isn't enough to say 'job well done' though. We've yet to see any real progress. Many would argue that it seems Trump is more interested in claiming the glory of peace without anything to back it up.

Let me make it clear, I do not want the president to fail here.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Actually taking place in Venezuela is the start of WW3,China,Russia,Iran Turkey,all have vested interest and have their army there as well as bases set up strategically to cover any Venezuelan ship carrying oil etc

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Don't you worry about that. Messiah Trumps' Masterplan englobes all possible scenarios. The saviour himself will not allow for any harm to get into MAGAS' ways

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

this is great and if trump could pull it off fantastic!

What would really make trump would be if he could end the beef between russia and america once and for all !

I'd care more about that than the DPRK

Russia and America have been at each others throats for ever so seeing an alliance between the US and Russia in my lifetime would make me happy .

If trump does that I'd eat a maga hat

I am sure there is a post of mine on here on ATS somewhere, when he took office that says he will make world peace ,and send us to the moon and mars !I was joking of course, but stranger things have happened.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
The same Trump that wants a full regime change in Venezuela "Assad Must Go Narrative"

It seems that maduro and assad are not in the gang....

When they step up their game then they will be taken seriously i guess it will take much more forced labor and many more military parades while doubling the starvation rate. Perhaps if they gave their people stomach worms they could be respected enough to meet with potus.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Wednesday, February 27, 2019

This article contains the schedule for President Trump in Vietnam today. Both New York and Hanoi times are shown for each event. The page also includes a live streaming video window.

Trump's Wednesday Schedule: theconservativetreehouse.com...-160483
edit on 2/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Why do people trust men of the system so much?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalWatchman
Why do people trust men of the system so much?

You should trust women too, who deserve it.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Senator Graham is echoing the sentiments of millions of Americans, as it slowly sinks in how absolutely EVIL, Democrat leaders are.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) blasted Democrats for hitting a “new low” just moments after Michael Cohen’s testimony before the House Oversight and Reform Committee got underway.

Graham lit up the Democratic Party for holding the Cohen hearings on the same day as President Trump was meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Hanoi, Vietnam.

“A new low for House Democrats: holding hearings with Michael Cohen while President Trump negotiates with North Korea about giving up their nuclear arsenal,” the South Carolina Republican wrote in a statement.

“Democrats’ hatred of Trump is undercutting an important foreign policy effort and is way out of line!"

“If Republicans had pulled such a stunt, the mainstream media would be outraged!”
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Hannity is on right now with his guests, BASHING Democrats and the TV News Media, for treating criminal Cohen like a rock-star, and virtually ignoring the hugely impactful Peace Talks going on between President Trump and Kim Jung-Un.

But Hannity had better temper a bit, because his FOX NEWS CHANNEL was just as bad as the others today. Dawn-to-Dusk coverage of Michael Cohen's testimony, with barely any time devoted to the US-NK summit.

Democrats and MSM have now proven that they are co-enemies of all the people on this planet.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Kim Jong Un is learning fast.

He's riding around Vietnam in a Mercedes Benz Limousine 😎

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

U.S. negotiators are no longer demanding that North Korea agree to disclose a full accounting of its nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programs as part of talks this week between President Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un, according to current and former senior U.S. officials.

www.nbcnews.com...

I'm sure the chat will be productive and North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat.

Really.
edit on 2/27/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The Sister is there too !!

Kim Yo-jong

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

NBC story already debunked and shot in the ass as BS 😎

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Masterful orchestra plays bum note

Trump-Kim summit breaks down after North Korea demands end to sanctions

care we must take when trying to heap praise on your chosen martyr

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Trump-Kim summit breaks down after NK demands end to sanctions

With no planned 3rd summit, how does the "masterful" orchestration play out?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Masterfully orchestrating peace? Are you blind, deluded or both? He walked out of the meeting ljke a pouty teenager and NO DEAL was reached. Amerika truly is finished if americans think he is winning.
edit on 1-3-2019 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
Masterfully orchestrating peace? Are you blind, deluded or both? He walked out of the meeting ljke a pouty teenager and NO DEAL was reached. Amerika truly is finished if americans think he is winning.

I noticed as soon as there was no deal reached, this thread seems to have died down. Now Trump has come out and said Kim was not responsible for Otto's death. How sad is that.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

I noticed as soon as there was no deal reached, this thread seems to have died down. Now Trump has come out and said Kim was not responsible for Otto's death. How sad is that.

Yep... and some in the GOP aren't too happy about that.

GOP senators fuming over Trump comments on Warmbier

He tells me he didn’t know about it, and I take him at his word...
- D. Trump

Trump said Thursday.

He's either incredibly naive, stupid or is a bald face liar. I'm pretty sure it's all three but in this case I'm not sure which.

I personally find that statement extremely hard to believe
- Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine).

Democrats weren't as diplomatic...

What we saw in Hanoi was amateur hour with nuclear weapons at stake and the limits of reality-TV diplomacy...
- Sen. Bob Menendez

What a # show... and Trump fanbois wonder why he is hated...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join