It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With women in combat roles, a federal court rules male-only draft unconstitutional

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Just like the Roman Empire, the USA is being destroyed from the inside by the wicked. This is just one of many policies designed to attack our citizenry.

The next draft will see scores of innocent women raped. Both by our own military forces and by the enemy.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

well every 95 seconds a woman is raped in the US

so it's already a problem !

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Maybe we can just make deals with our future enemies to only use female troops in battle.

All the men of the world can hang out with the children and cook for the female troops when they get leave.

I think american woman would win those battles.

We need to push the courts to remove men from the draft until woman catch up to us in terms of how much war they have done over time while at the same time men can do the things women have had too much of in the past until we are all equal.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

hey eliminate the loopholes that so many politicians kids managed to get out of the drafts in the past and I got a feeling that no one would ever be drafted again, or if it's tried there won't be anymore wars?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That would work but the goal is not peace here....the goal is equality.

We have to keep on fighting until everyone is equal.

Otherwise people will always have that deep down feeling of inadequacy.

sarc

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
a reply to: dug88

Not including women in the draft wasn't about women's ability to serve in the military. Women have been serving for a long time in various capacity.

The selective services not including women had a different point. During major wars it is unwise to send all our women off to die. In too many ways to count they are invaluable assets to our society. Frankly, more so than men.

Don't feed steak to a starving dog when scraps will do the trick.

So women should stay in the kitchen between breedings and make sammiches.

Thanks for your opinion.

The selective service not including women had nothing at all to do with being able to spawn.

It was a cultural difference which is gone now.

That's a moronic thing to say. It's the ignorant battle cry taught by the left, and it means nothing. Plus, that's not even remotely what I said.

During heavy wartime around the world throughout history women have stayed home and picked up where men left off. They keep the economy moving. They work the fields. They raise the family. They earn the keep. They stay strong for their homeland. And yes, they survive to reproduce.

For example:

“The contribution of the women of America, whether on the farm or in the factory or in uniform, to D-Day was a sine qua non of the invasion effort.” (Ambrose, D-Day, 489)

That's true women empowerment.

Numb-nutz

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
A man would have to make at least 20$ an hour to start to come close to matching those benefits geared toward divorce.

Big deal. 50% of the professional class in the US makes over $100k/year within 3 years of leaving university. Most of those who don't, have a similar level of purchasing power living in lower COL areas.

If you can't afford divorce, maybe you shouldn't have gotten married?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

A man would have to make at least 20$ an hour to start to come close to matching those benefits geared toward divorce.

Big deal. 50% of the professional class in the US makes over $100k/year within 3 years of leaving university. Most of those who don't, have a similar level of purchasing power living in lower COL areas.

Big deal.

#screw the poor

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Irishhaf
As it stands, the guys I saw in the military that came home from deployment to find another man in their bed with the wife had 1 option to not end up destitute. Look at the judge, say she can have it all just leave me my car and my uniforms and then start over, that's not a fair and just system.

So the man shouldn't be punished for making a bad decision? Why should the woman remain utterly devoted to you, when you're the one who went away? Especially when kids are involved. In that situation, are you doing anything at all other than sending them money? And you think that makes you a parent?

If you marry someone in the military you know what you are signing up for. If you cant handle it then you are not worth marrying at that time. Adultry is still technically illegal and should be enforced with monetary punishments.

Do military men deployed wherever not commit adultery?

Divorce lawyers will tell you its what you can prove not what you suspect.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Illegal aliens should not be exempted. If fact, they should be the first ones chosen because they owe a larger social debt to the country than those whose families have paid taxes for decades.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Irishhaf
As it stands, the guys I saw in the military that came home from deployment to find another man in their bed with the wife had 1 option to not end up destitute. Look at the judge, say she can have it all just leave me my car and my uniforms and then start over, that's not a fair and just system.

So the man shouldn't be punished for making a bad decision? Why should the woman remain utterly devoted to you, when you're the one who went away? Especially when kids are involved. In that situation, are you doing anything at all other than sending them money? And you think that makes you a parent?

If you marry someone in the military you know what you are signing up for. If you cant handle it then you are not worth marrying at that time. Adultry is still technically illegal and should be enforced with monetary punishments.

Do military men deployed wherever not commit adultery?

Some do yes...many don't also... but I didn't know how the other side did till my wife deployed and I went to see her off and as I was leaving I over heard people already planning to meet their boyfriend/girlfriend I was shocked

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Big deal.

#screw the poor

Sounds to me like you're just asking for handouts? Make your wife financially dependent on you, then be able to divorce her and leave her with nothing? That's not how it works.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Big deal.

#screw the poor

Sounds to me like you're just asking for handouts? Make your wife financially dependent on you, then be able to divorce her and leave her with nothing? That's not how it works.

Too bad i did not post one single time advocating for anything you mention. It seems you are bored and want to just spin words in an attempt to defame my thoughts here.

I am sensible. It is a contract so treat it like any other contract and create reasons for people to stay together. Sometimes forgiveness is the best option.

It is not hard to see that right now the poor are financially motivated to be single with children.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Men are harder, meaner, and more resilient than women. Does anyone think that if the men on D-Day were replaced by women that we all wouldn't be speaking German right now??

I've seen post after post of people claiming that some of the best warriors in history were women. Please....can anyone at all provide a list of any such warriors? I mean besides Joan of Arc, I can think of none.

Just ask yourself this question: When TSHTF for really real, would you rather be protected by an army of women or an army of men?

edit on 27-2-2019 by MrBuddy because: rw

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

I believe there is a few stories written in christian illuminated texts describing this event !

warrior women of eigg

famous shield maidens of viking history
shield maidens

and also Boudica , a Celtic Iceni woman who fought against the roman empire

Boudica

here is another general article on warrior women

warrior women in history

and of course Amazons

amazon warriors

edit on 27-2-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I am also against a draft unless it's very necessary as in an all out war. With that being said, if we are in an all out out war then we will need all of our women at home producing babies to replenish the population that would be depleting due to the men dying in war.

I always thought that was the reason why women weren't alowed to go into war in the first place?

Do I not make good logical sense here?
edit on 2/27/2019 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

If she’s raising the child, why shouldn’t she be entitled to half the household as part of the split and then additional resources for the kid?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I am also against a draft unless it's very necessary as in an all out war. With that being said, if we are in an all out out war then we will need all of our women at home producing babies to replenish the population that would be depleting due to the men dying in war.

I always thought that was the reason why women weren't alowed to go into war in the first place?

Do I not maked good logical sense here?

Well the need for replacement could be filled by mass cloning and brains wired up to follow orders.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If she’s raising the child, why shouldn’t she be entitled to half the household as part of the split and then additional resources for the kid?

Cause it isnt fair if she never paid for anything. Child support yes but the rest? No.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It depends on the situation. Was the man givin a choice in the matter? Did the man do something to breach the contract? Did she just wake up one morning with buyers remorse and decide to take half? Did she decide that she can have more benefits without him?

Details matter and if two people are under contract and a split happens it should not ever equate in an even split every time.

I suspect you already know this though.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join