It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CHILL-age!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So, it's snowy here, maybe 24". The wife has been offering to take me out to dinner (it was my BD on Friday).

I took one of our Subarus's up to the high corral to go feed the animals, snow so deep you had to push the doors open.

Nawww...let's just stay here for dinner! We have some beautiful tenderloins, cut from our own animals, she made cupcakes from native Cocoa. Why would we want to leave?

Despite all the snow, I still got the new weather station set up. And, adjusted the overhead doors in the out building, got everything locked up, changed the oil in the big generator, and started one of the small generators (but that didn't go well)

Anyway, it's now near sunset here, Pike's peak off in the distance and a beautiful evening! Sometimes staying home and chilling is the best thing of all!!
edit on 2/24/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Did you hit the send button too soon?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Nah, he's still trying to figure out the difference between west and east longitude.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I did.

I was editing the post and accidentally hit enter..

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Heh...yeah something like that!

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Mods: Sorry, it was an honest mistake.

I just hit the enter key by accident!

I try to be pretty good about not doing that. I just erred.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It's a rare thing... when the "Adminisphere" returns that which had been lost.

You have seen the unicorn...

You need to buy a lottery ticket.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thanks for learning me a new word. Adminisphere--it will be so useful. Modisphere is a close cousin.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Thanks for learning me a new word. Adminisphere--it will be so useful. Modisphere is a close cousin.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
WE got about six inches of snow yesterday, and overnight got maybe ten inches of that heavy stuff, since then we got maybe another ten inches. The snow in the back yard is almost up to the top of the clothes poles so there is about maybe five feet on the ground in our back yard and five feet on top of the garages today.

I used the tractor today to blow snow, it has an eighty inch snowblower on the back and a loader on the front. There were broken branches on the driveway I had to throw off, big heavy white pine branches. They would break the shear pins in the snowblower. Too much snow to plow this morning, that ten inches was compact, I would probably get stuck.

I think we are going to get over three hundred inches of snow this year in Negaunee, I moved out of the Keweenaw snowbelt years ago to get out of the three hundred inch totals.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

new topics

top topics

join