It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw my first UFO...and it was AWESOME!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I remember my first time seeing one, or several actually.

Was at work during the middle of February one evening, just outside the building. Was looking at the cloudy sky, then several orange orbs just came out of no where, dancing around each other, doing a dozen different formations as they are moving.

Odd thing was, is that there was a truck driver right behind me get his trailer ready when he noticed that I was mesmerized, and couldn't take my eye off. Thing is right before he look, all of them just faded, and the last one in the formation just lit up and disappeared as soon as the driver was looking to see where I was wondering off too.

Odd thing was though, they were silent but I could hear a weird faint noise as everytime they changed or finished a formation.

After that, I looked at the driver, and realized he didn't see a thing. So I shook my head like nothing happened but man did I have a smile on face after just seeing that.

edit on 25-2-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Like you, I am also a stargazer.

My first and only UFO sighting occurred on a summer night while I was at work. I was outside smoking a cigarette and looking at the stars when I noticed what appeared to be an ordinary satellite. If you've seen them, they just appear to be a "slow" moving star.

What I saw traveled like an ordinary satellite, but then it sort of pulsed across the sky. It was a very quick acceleration/stop, acceleration/stop until it disappeared from my line of sight behind a building. I tried looking into it but never found any similar descriptions/sightings.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Does "zig zag" sounds more appropriate than "ping pong"? If so, it kind of sounds like a manned black project from what I've seen and gathered in the aircraft forum on ATS. It zig zags like the space shuttle did to slow down as it enters the earth's atmosphere. What I'm describing is not a UFO though.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
With 6 billion cell phones out there, you'd think there would be UFO footage everyday...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

The problem is that this UFO was moving far too quick for any conventional aircraft or drone, my estimate is this thing was zigzagging at least a hundred yards in a second-left and right. Now cars are capable of such speeds, but not sideways and would need a mile of road, this thing was-im sorry to sound clichΓ©-it was darting around.

If I got a Β£ or $ for everytime thats been quoted on here/internet I would be really well off.
You don't know a size or a distance so you can't estimate speed etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: whipnet
With 6 billion cell phones out there, you'd think there would be UFO footage everyday...

I've always had a theory on that. The time it takes to actually get your cell phone ready to take a video is typically longer than the actual sighting itself. By the time you are over your initial shock of witnessing what you are witnessing you end up fumbling around for your phone, opening the camera, and getting some footage which typically looks pretty poor because it's so damn shaky it's not worth looking at.

And video at night is terrible as most cell phones have very poor low light level cameras. You usually end up with a black screen.

My first UFO sighting was excellent in that I could clearly make out the object, the odd shape, and the movement. It lasted all of 4 seconds as it traversed the night sky. There would have been no way possible for me to grab my phone and get footage.
edit on 27-2-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Someday...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Envy here. In the service flying around, we saw some strange stuff, but mostly orbs and lights without definition, but really speedy. I have always hoped that someday I would see some real definition. First hand experience is everything.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

i have seen the zig zagger too, just once, it traveled from one end of the horizon to the next,

3 seconds, turn, 3seconds, turn, and so on, it looked like it accelerated, then slowed down, turn, acceleration, slowed down, and turn, and so it went about its way.

You mentioned a coronal mass ejection, please explain further, was it like the rings on water when a stone drops in?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: tommyjo

Like I said, I live near a military training ground, I know a flare or chaff when I see it. This thing went Fred Astaire in the sky, blink and you'll miss it quick.

I guess that you have never seen what I was talking about? A satellite flare. They fool a lot of people! Many people who see such an event and don't know what it is also say that they weave or zig-zag. It is just an illusion and especially at night.

Satellite Flare

What if the zig zag is a very big pattern, very angular, not a small wobble, and a small satellite blink is quite boring to a giant blue ring of fire that shoots up multiple layers upon itself, and the size was like that of a full moon.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

Does "zig zag" sounds more appropriate than "ping pong"? If so, it kind of sounds like a manned black project from what I've seen and gathered in the aircraft forum on ATS. It zig zags like the space shuttle did to slow down as it enters the earth's atmosphere. What I'm describing is not a UFO though.

EXPLAIN

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Wait a minute,,,,

This is about the physics of non conventional propulsion systems of interstellar travel, and in this "theory" space is seen as a continuum that repeats a cycle of expansion and contraction, so the "theoretical" ship utilizes the push and pull form of propulsion.

They are like skipping stones in water.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Try a few sketches and upload one if you think you have something pretty close to what you saw.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It was clearly swamp gas...
😁

Congrats to the OP!

link   
It was clearly swamp gas...
😁

Congrats to the OP!

link