It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempted hijacking of Biman Airlines- hijacker killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A Biman Bangladesh Airlines flight from Dubai from Dhaka via Chittagong had an attempted hijack today. After taking off, a passenger identified as Mehedi rushed the cockpit with a gun. The flight landed at Chittagong where the passengers and all but two crew were evacuated. Commandos eventually boarded the aircraft and exchanged gunfire with the hijacker, who later died.

newsinflight.com...

Reuters

www.standard.co.uk...
edit on 2/24/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/24/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
A Biman Bangladesh Airlines flight from Dubai from Dhaka via Chittagong had an attempted hijack today. After taking off, a passenger identified as Mehedi rushed the cockpit with a gun. The flight landed at Chittagong where the passengers and all but two crew were evacuated. Commandos eventually boarded the aircraft and exchanged gunfire with the hijacker, who later died.

newsinflight.com...

Reuters

www.standard.co.uk...

I read this earlier and don't think gunfire was exchanged, in fact the story I read said they were not sure yet if his gun was even real.

ETA: From one of your links

It was not immediately clear if the pistol or the explosives were real.

One of your links did say gunfire was exchanged, but I think they used the wrong word. Just can't trust the news with details.

edit on 24-2-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Conflicting reports for sure.
Either way it turned out perfect in the end.
Do stupid crap...get got.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Good, one less terrorist. I hope it sends a message to others. Try to take over a plane and we will kill you before you ever get a chance to take the plane over. Zero F's given about this guy or his cause.

top topics

join