It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senator Macro Rubio Tweets a Picture of Gaddafi being murederd by Rebels In Libya. Backlash.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

knew a few contractors who worked in Líbya. They all had amazing things to say about the country and how well it was doing, the People, commutes,restaurants,roads,healthcaresystem and people were educated and happy.

Not one of them had seen anything like what the meda made it out to be, pure propaganda.

Im not saying that Gaddafi never did some thing awfull, but the spin the media put on it was pure horse#..

Something about the african currency the colonel was proposing wasnt sitting all that well with the Obamas or the DS.

Cue the american liberation front.

Now They are truly free!

yay freedom.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
People seen worse in a zombie movie.

People forget just who bombed the hell out of Lybia.

And it was the Lybians themselves that beat the hell out of Ghadaffi.

It's a question of taste man, and this is the lowest of the low.

In fact, allow me to say this: This is worse than Roger Stone putting a target on the back of a judge, this is a politician putting a bloodied face of a dying man...

It's horrendous, and unless the USA wants to come across as f***ing barbarians that guy needs a correction.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I believe he wanted to convert the dollar to the gold standard. That seemed to trigger the globalists and the fact that the Gaddafi family knew to much about these globalists really says alot.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
It's quite obviously a not-so-veiled threat to Maduro that if he does not play ball he will end up like Gaddafi. He's not losing his mind, he's just part of the swamp that overthrows governments and starts wars.

Trump has being always part of the swamp, he will never arrest the Clintons, MEGA supporters were heavily doped.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: Jonjonj

According to some in Venezuela they fear that Americans want another repeat of Libya in Venezuela. A plan without a plan. If that happens Trump admin is finished.

Americans want Venezuela to be in chaos so they can extort the oil as they are doing so now in Libya. Making sure that no one in Libya is in control of the oil expect the UN puppet backed government.

But even if Venezuela would be in chaos the oil productions would simply stop working.

You must be called Comrade. Are you From Havana or Bejing?

That's a pretty pathetic thing to say. F*** you for not having the intelligence to debate an issue.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What people just do NOT understand about the ME & North Africa is that it's still very tribal, and without a damn solid iron fist to smack everyone into order, the mess WE made over there is the inevitable result.

We ended up killing far more people "freeing" them during campaigns, and from the ensuing chaotic fallout from ethnic & religious tensions we let boil over than their regimes did holding the status quo. That's something to be very ashamed of, not proud of.

We have no business telling anywhere else how to keep their own peace. They already know how with minimal casualties, whether we think it's ideal or not. OUR way proves to be a disaster every. single. time we force it somewhere.
edit on 2/24/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

As far as media behavior, we are seeing and hearing now about Venezuela EXACTLY what we saw leading up to Libya, or Syria, or Ukraine, and on and on.

Today's MSM news about Venezuela is pure propaganda, tribute to Goebbels.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk
He is the face to the new world order.
A disgusting person!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

As far as media behavior, we are seeing and hearing now about Venezuela EXACTLY what we saw leading up to Libya, or Syria, or Ukraine, and on and on.

Nope, the situations are nothing alike, Maduro is a fool and doesn't deserve to hold his position in power. Obviously he doesn't deserve to be killed but it seems pretty obvious to me Venezuela needs a change in leadership.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Hero might be a bit of a stretch, you forget Pan Am 103? I do think Libyans had it decent there.

I would agree though, they f'ed Libya and their citizens up real good

edit on 25-2-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Anytime I hear about Rubio, I remember Trump, at one of the debates I think..describing Rubio's sweating, by splashing water out of a bottle, that was funny!!

Rubio is an ass..like the majority of them!!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Every country the US has invaded and attempted regime change ends up a mess.
Maybe that was Rubio's point?
Let Assad and the Russians keep Syria, can't do any worse than we have and it'll save us a mess 'o coin on the rebuild.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: Salander

Nope, the situations are nothing alike, Maduro is a fool and doesn't deserve to hold his position in power. Obviously he doesn't deserve to be killed but it seems pretty obvious to me Venezuela needs a change in leadership.

Who are you to judge whether or not he deserves to hold office? Are you Venezuelan? Did you observe or participate in the recent elections there?

FYI those foreign observers who were there said the elections were just fine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join