It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jussi Smollett now has an untreated drug problem......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
How many times do we see people like this "punished"? Almost zilch.

Smollett and his lawyers know the ropes. Jussie knows too many important blacks in politics, business, and entertainment. Black and drug problems, with the connections he has, is nothing but a Get Out of Jail Free Card.

He will be given a slap on the wrist and a fine. He will be required to go to rehab and it will be a spa-like resort type facility with daily massages, gourmet foods, tennis courts/golf course, and, of course, counseling.

The White Man (obviously) did this to him! Oh, sure the drug dealing Nigerians were black, but it was still the white man's incessantly ruthless racism and homophobia that drove him to need an escape powerful enough to put holes in your brain (over long term use).

I mean, sure, technically we are the least racist, least homophobic place on the entire planet, but... well... We Just Could've Done Better Somehow!

/sarc

I honestly think these people on the Left, will never be happy. Their belief system simply does not allow for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Legalize drugs and it wouldn't have happened right ? 🤣

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Legalize drugs and it wouldn't have happened right ? 🤣

School Bus Driver Revived With Narcan After Crash, Arrested on Drug and Endangerment Charges: Police

Police have arrested a school bus driver after she crashed a school bus carrying 12 special-needs students into a tree in New Jersey, and had to be revived with Narcan after she allegedly got high on heroin, police and sources say.

Link

All drug legalized should work out fine.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Next thing will be him in front of bright lights and cameras, praising Jeebuz for being "saved."

It's ALL show business, folks.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Just when you think this story has reached peak stupid, something else like this comes out.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
Next thing will be him in front of bright lights and cameras, praising Jeebuz for being "saved."

It's ALL show business, folks.

He will say, "I have decided to Be Best."

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Jussie Smollett is a coward. He is a ball-less weak racist little coward.

He is not man enough to admit that he erred. He screwed up.

Smollett is beneath contempt.

We need to remember the act in itself was low school yard stuff, BUT once he turned it into a hate crime his act in doing so was an actual hate crime, and his labeling greatly increased the police logistical footprint since he was suggesting it was a hate crime, and that pulled limited resources away from more serious crimes.

I can't think that any "drug problem" can minimize any of his actions as they stand, and it looks like he is trying to turn all the focus on the two brothers who are most likely not drug pushers even if they got him some pills now and then as more of acquaintances.

edit on 25-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Jussi Smollett now has an untreated drug problem....?

YAWN....

Who cares? His 5 minutes are up.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Makes sense that a man gives you yet another example of his honesty and you all turn that around on him every which way imaginable.

You all seem to be stating that by jussie telling the truth about his drug habits it means he lied about everything else.

So now they brothers skate on yet another crime of sellin dope and that does not raise any flags for anyone?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I can't think that any "drug problem" can minimize any of his actions as they stand, and it looks like he is trying to turn all the focus on the two brothers who are most likely not drug pushers even if they got him some pills now and then as more of acquaintances.

Interesting analysis that the two Nigerian brothers are most likely NOT drug pushers.
Others here have differing opinions, would the brothers have testified before the grand jury?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
Makes sense that a man gives you yet another example of his honesty and you all turn that around on him every which way imaginable.

You all seem to be stating that by jussie telling the truth about his drug habits it means he lied about everything else.

So now they brothers skate on yet another crime of sellin dope and that does not raise any flags for anyone?

Just as you are upset that Jussie is being charged wrongly, you seem to be jumping the gun on the brothers as well. This isn't over quite yet. And try to remember, threads on ATS aren't admissible in court. So nothing we write here will hurt or help Jussie, only his actions will save/condemn him. Why don't you do a thread on how innocent he is and how you feel about not jumping to conclusions, you know, right after you get done jumping to conclusions about the brothers.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

BS

The brothers admitted to the police and are on tape buying the rope. They admitted to the police they sold jussie drugs.

My point to your thread was simple.

If jussie was such a liar then why tell the truth about drugs? That would only work as a defense if he were pleading guilty.

Anyhow i suppose you want me to refer to the two brothers as pharmaceutical representatives.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

unlicensed pharmacists please.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THIS JUST IN...R. Kelly, Robert Kraft, Nathan Phillips, Christina Blasey-Ford just announced they also have untreated drug problems.

There’s a patern forming here you guys..

Maybe TDS is actually a result of heavy drug abuse.

It makes sense seeing the people who are Trump haters.
edit on 25/2/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

THIS JUST IN...R. Kelly, Robert Kraft, Nathan Phillips, Christina Blasey-Ford just announced they also have untreated drug problems.

Yea tds indicates people being deranged like trump not trump haters being deranged because of trump. At best it means trump is deranged.

See knee derangement syndrome for use of the term.

Trump hater derangement syndrome would be the phrase that pays.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
pagesix.com...

Prosecutors said Abimbola “Abel” Osundairo, one of the brothers who helped Smollett allegedly stage the Jan. 29 hate attack, served as Smollett’s drug dealer, selling him Molly several times since the spring of 2018. The 36-year-old actor, in claiming to have a drug problem, could be paving the way to use it as a “mitigating factor” when it comes to sentencing, the site said. In court documents, Smollett answered “no” to whether he had any mental or alcohol problems.

So the racist Trump loving Nigerian brothers who don't like gay's or blacks, and sold Jussie X, are now to blame for his drug problem. This will likely be the catalyst to his confession which will likely include an appeal to emotion. Watching this unfold, it's hard to believe that those involved aren't really, really low IQ individuals. They did some really dumb things that make getting caught not just likely, but inevitable. Well, as always, justice for Jussie!

He faked a hate crime, paid two black guys to be white Trump supporters in MAGA hats, wrap a noose around his neck, call him a fag and a n*gg*r, and pour bleach on him after smacking him in the face in -30 degree temperatures. THEN he goes on multiple mainstream news interviews and states "How could anyone NOT believe this, like I'm some kind of liar and would just make all of this up." I mean really, he's one fcked up dude.

If that's not a mental health problem, I don't know what is. Smollett clearly needs to go to reeducation classes at a mental health ward. We can't have racists, especially self hating racists like Smollett, roaming the streets.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: vinifalou

Yea tds indicates people being deranged like trump not trump haters being deranged because of trump. At best it means trump is deranged.

See knee derangement syndrome for use of the term.

Trump hater derangement syndrome would be the phrase that pays.

If changing the wording to make it more palatable to you helps you accept your condition, I'm all for it.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yes because Roseanne Barr was given the same careful consideration right?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It does not matter what i think but thanks.

Truth is that the first to use the derangement phrase was the democrats by claiming clinton derangement syndrome then the republicans just followed suit without questioning what the term actually means when the words are arranged in that order.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney

Yes because Roseanne Barr was given the same careful consideration right?

Everything Roseanne said was true. VJ looks like the character on planet of the apes. It does not mean anything beyond that to me. It does not make her less human to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join