It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another deranged hater assaults a republican.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

Yes I know. I edited to reflect that.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 24-2-2019 by MadLad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: MadLad

Yes I know. I edited to reflect that.

Every 4 or so years the press pretends to care about who the white supremacists endorse in order to impugn the candidate with guilt by association. The press’ lies directly influence the deranged opposition, as is shown with the protesters, who clearly believe the wall is anti-immigrant and xenophobic as the press has been telling them for so long.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Whenever I hear Dems calling out violent righties its always the same incidents "what about Charlottesville, what about synagogue shooter, what about cameraman", sure there's more, but those are always kept close in circulation. When I think about violence from the left, there's so many my head hurts on where to start. Their attacks have been constant and endless. For every one violent righty there's hundreds of violent lefties, but yet the party size is probably very close to same. This should speak volumes as to the magnitude of the problem and who is instigating the violence, yet it goes unfettered by a large majority of the left. It almost never fails that they go back to the "what about Charlottesville BS". The two parties aren't even remotely close in the violence dept., that is fact, no matter how hard the left tries to dispute it. Funny thing about it is....if the SHTF for reals between the two, the left would be crying for their mommies in a very short order. I think you can take that to the bank.

I'm not condoning violence of any sorts but the right has exercised extreme restraint the last few yrs. I have a gut feeling that if the left keeps pushing their childish BS they're going to have a very harsh wake up call. It's kind of like some of you badass keyboard warriors on this board that are constantly hurling your insults and hate, grow the f up FFS, you aint chit and you're acting like pathetic lil toddlers without their binky, just saying.
edit on 24-2-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

Because the OP made it a point to say this:

but we don't make it a point to beat you up for having them

That is in his OP so naturally he is inviting us to discuss that part.

Ah, okay, I see what you mean now. I apologize, that was a misunderstanding on my part. Star for you, in the interest of fairness and sportsmanship and and general camaraderie and good faith in our debates. The star itself has very little value or meaning. It's what it represents, in this case, that has much more meaning...its value is to be determined in the future.

Well, the incidents you mentioned all have very fishy details...but, sure I'm willing to say there are at least 3 people on the right who have mental issues if that's what you're getting at..? Heck there's probably even 4. Or 5. (joking lol) I mean, someone who knows people with a vehicle, mails "simulated bomb devices",is clearly unwell...

But the incidences with the Left often include crowds of people, and then the much larger crowds of people online cheer it on... Not just one lone nutjob. So, you see the difference right?

In all the incidents you mentioned, everyone on the right wing said they were wrong, disgusting, evil, reprehensible whatever that means, etc... But here we have people minimalizing it, acting like "oh all they did was knock a phone out of their hands, what are you guys whining about?"

And yeah, knocking a phone out of someones hand is not the end of the world, its not the same as running over someone with a car. But then, I'm not the one who chose the lopsided comparison examples.

In the end, I really can't blame you for that either though, because I know it must be Really difficult to find incidents of people on the right acting in an unsavory manner...those 3 well known incidents were probably all you could think of (*psssst... I think its cause they secretly control the media*
) so I do Not envy you one bit...

That would be more like a project for a serious research team... with the resources of a University. One person by themselves would likely take a very, very long time to make any kind of a substantial list...

The Left on the other hand, well... you know.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Thanks for the star.

But yeah we have to be honest with ourselves. We have to be wary of the media that push the narrative that either party or side is one big bad group. And like you said certain incidents had fishy details. One can say that they were manufactured for the purpose to push the narrative and division. Ever watch Tucker Carlson? It's constant this left, that left. It gets to a point where he makes you think the left is nothing but bad and evil and the right is as innocent as an angel.

Like that poster here in this thread who gave that interesting theory about the Charlottesville incident which shows the possibility of it being manufactured. I know it's far out there but at least I see a different side.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

It's the fear of foreigners. Trump bolsters that image when it comes to building the southern walls.

That's how it has been used of late. The prefix xeno is Latin for "stranger" and of course phobia means "the fear of."

I find it interesting that you somehow believe that asking people coming into the country to do so via legal means is somehow xenophobic. Or maybe you prefer to have criminals come into the country instead of attempting to keep them out? I consider it reasonable to try and protect the country while enforcing the law, so we'll just have to disagree on that. The United States already takes in more immigrants than any other country on the planet, and I have not heard one word come out of Trump's mouth about stopping that practice.

Ah ok so you were referring to the Jews. Well here's a link for you:

Don't care. I'm not Jewish, so I don't really care that much about Jewish culture or activities. Jews are people; I assume they have the ability to make decisions for themselves and do not need my advice on who to vote for.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

We are talking about the white supremacists' perspective, not mine. I'm explaining why the white supremacists favor Trump and the Republican party.

How can you speak to what a white nationalist thinks unless you are a white nationalist? Are you channeling David Duke and William Quigg?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You have to remember that the original point was about the white supremacists' perspective and the reason why they support Trump and the Republican party.
According to the right-wing media, the Democratic party is about open borders, allowing the "brown people" to come in. And that Trump wants more walls to keep those people out, one would not be surprised that the white supremacists would support that due to their ideology and xenophobic attitude.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Who said I was speaking for them. I say let them speak for themselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How did this thread devolve in to 'white supremacist' ?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You're late to the party.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Nope not late.

Just refused to participate in all the red herrings.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Nah. Not a red herring. Just a brief detour to discuss their perspective. We shall be back on the topic shortly.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I see the children of ats are at again. Another day, another argument. Be nice or I'll send you all to bed without supper. Lol.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ah yes.

1 simple rule in life....

Don't want no #?
Dont start no #.

Otherwise game on.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

But you live in a world of schiessmessiahs

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

You made it a point to say this:

but we don't make it a point to beat you up for having them

So apparently any assault and battery on your side is ignored by you or condoned by you.

I am in charge, so yea. the point you missed by such a large margin, was that republicans aren't going out beating up pasty pale liberals for being liberal, yet it appears liberals are doing that to republicans. If you haven't been aware, the MAGA hat seems to be a hate symbol and makes lefties really angry and violent.

Someone said it best, the MAGA hat doesn't stand for hate, it reveals their hate!

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Uh I am not ignoring them. The point is that the OP is ignoring the incidents on his side.

You get off YOUR high horse.

Lmao.

I literally read that with a child's voice in my head.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You have to remember that the original point was about the white supremacists' perspective and the reason why they support Trump and the Republican party.
According to the right-wing media, the Democratic party is about open borders, allowing the "brown people" to come in. And that Trump wants more walls to keep those people out, one would not be surprised that the white supremacists would support that due to their ideology and xenophobic attitude.

Divisive people like you are the biggest part of the problem facing this country right now, not people like Trump. Your identity politics are pathetic and the fact that you try and pass them off and disguise yourself as just a "messenger" is disgusting. You make sure you have all the key words in your post e.g.; "brown people", "white supremacist", "xenophobic" and all the others I've read that you post. Sorry dude but a spades a spade and you're a spade. You're constant divisive rhetoric is part of the problem not the solution.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join