It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another deranged hater assaults a republican.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is getting to be old hat. As in, most people I know just accept that being conservative means going up against violent people.

The problem is that this will not stop. As long as it is condoned by those who seem to think political persuasion equates to a right to be violent, it will not only continue, but worsen. And we have those right here, in this very thread. Apparently an assault on a conservative is no big deal because they know of some conservative guy who was violent.

I consider violence wrong except for self-defense. All violence. I denounced Dylan Roof strongly! The Gifford shooting was horrendous! But so was the baseball shooting of Scalise, and the recent temple massacre, and Charlottesville on both sides...

Here's the deal: kids typically act out violently when exposed to life outside the home for the first time. They see themselves surrounded by peers instead of superiors (aka parents) and feel empowered to enforce their will on others. In other words, kids fight. Now, at the age this typically occurs, it's really not a big deal. Kids are hardy critters, and they're usually not strong enough to actually hurt each other. They are able to figure out that throwing a punch at your enemy means that enemy might just throw one back at them, though. That's usually enough to calm them down and make them appreciate a civil society where violence simply isn't acceptable.

Some figure this out the first punch. Others take a few years. A few might take several years, as they fall into the role of "school bully." But even the bully eventually figures it out, because no matter how big and bad one is, there is always someone bigger and badder.

Of course, today we have decided that allowing children to learn these simple (yet sometimes painful) lessons is cruel and inhumane. So we go to great lengths to prevent any dissent in formative years. Children turn into adults without that precious knowledge of social reality. So when they do become adults and they are finally confronted with someone who will dissent, their normal reaction is to act our like the kid in first grade: hurt them.

Of course, by then, as adults they are big enough to do serious damage.

Now, look... I'm not Billy-Joe-Bob Bad Ass. I'm just a guy in the backwoods who likes to be left in peace. I'm the guy who will walk away from a fight if there's any way to do so. Violence is never an optimal solution to anything. But I'm also not a coward. I will protect myself if threatened, and that extends to my family and my property. It's just how things are. And I know, based on what I see happening, that one day I will be forced to defend myself against one of these violent people who think they can change my mind by beating me up. I'm here to tell everyone, that won't happen.

I'm not alone... I think most people in the US think like me in that respect, especially the older ones who grew up understanding violence and why it is a bad thing. There's not many in the larger cities, and apparently not many in places like California, but that's not the majority of the country. So here's what will happen if something doesn't change and change fast:

The attacks will continue, and worsen in both frequency and severity, primarily in larger cities. As this happens, more and more people will quietly be taking notice, as I am. Eventually, someone is going to decide to go all BJB BA on the wrong guy and get seriously hurt (or dead). It won't take many of these instances for people like those who are condoning violence in this thread through dismissal to get up in arms because this time, it's happening to their side. And we will have another civil war.

It's coming. Folks like me don't want it, but it will be forced on us. And when it gets here, and people are shot down in the streets enough that there isn't time between confrontations to clean the blood off the sidewalk from the last one, remember back to these words. You have been warned.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He is a BBC cameraman but don't let facts get in the way. 

Why... you... no good... lousy... yellow bellied son of a... YOU know what I meant!!! Aghhhhhhhhhh I'm so violent aghhhhhhhhh this is me being angry aghhhhhhhh!!! /sarc

So, you admit you were being dishonest then when you characterized us as being happy and saying the BBC cameraman deserved it?

You also couldn't help dishonestly mischaracterizing Me as being someone who doesnt care about facts when you know damn well I merely made an error and misremembered which 3 letter news agency the camera guy worked for...

Man you just can't help it can you? Your side is losing SO BADLY, you HAVE to cheat like that on the off chance someone might see it and be fooled by it...

I used to think of thou as one of the good ones who actually cares about truth, and honesty...

Not only did you avoid the issue, you tried to revive the argument from the BBC Cameraman thread? Nope. Not gonna fall for that. Especially when you have yet to answer for your transgressions. Admit what you did and we can move on... but we wont be moving Backwards to another thread.
edit on 2/24/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/24/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

not correct
i never said it was acceptable behavior

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: Wardaddy454

That is very interesting. I wonder if you created a thread on that one?

No, but many others have when it was more relevant.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Wanna clean up a bad neighborhood? Get about 12 white guys in MAGA hats and have them walk around the sleaziest, scummiest areas and wait for the thugs to attack, and defend yourselves while filming for evidence.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

not correct

But yet you refuse to speak out against it and in every single thread like this I see you every time acting like you're upset that we Are speaking out against it. You're a silent supporter. You ain't got the stones to go full throttle, but you'll sit back on the sidelines and cheerlead with pride...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

not correct

But yet you refuse to speak out against it and in every single thread like this I see you every time acting like you're upset that we Are speaking out against it. You're a silent supporter. You ain't got the stones to go full throttle, but you'll sit back on the sidelines and cheerlead with pride...

i dont have to speak out against anything though.
i do not belong to any group or whatever they do.

nobodies actions have # to do with me.

i do not condone getting violent.
i do not condone assault.

cant be any more cleat than that

thats as outspoken as i will get

i am not upset that you are all speaking out against it.
not at all

you should. i just think it is funny the way so many of you get outraged over this and over kneeling for an anthem.
it is all hilarious to me.

such big tough guys that cry so much. its pretty fantastic

deranged.
lol

then you type like a million words to back the use of that single word.

all cause a phone got knocked out of a hand

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Man you just can't help it can you? Your side is losing SO BADLY

I'd like to correct you there , I don't have a side , I don't support any political party in your country or mine , I have political views but they are my own and not dictated by a side.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

not correct

i dont have to speak out against anything though.
i do not belong to any group or whatever they do.

nobodies actions have # to do with me.

i do not condone getting violent.
i do not condone assault.

cant be any more cleat than that

thats as outspoken as i will get

i am not upset that you are all speaking out against it.
not at all

you should. i just think it is funny the way so many of you get outraged over this and over kneeling for an anthem.
it is all hilarious to me.

such big tough guys that cry so much. its pretty fantastic

deranged.
lol

then you type like a million words to back the use of that single word.

Yes yes we know. You actually stand for nothing, and require ATS as entertainment. We've heard it all before.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I know you aren't an idiot, but damn, you make it hard to keep that thought in mind sometimes.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

For the record, the mother of the women in Charlottesville has come out and stated that her daughter died of a heart attack, not being hit by a car. And video evidence corroborates this.

The court records of the trial say otherwise!!!

here's the autopsy report for anyone who really cares to know the truth!!
ftpcontent.worldnow.com...

Traumatic aortic rupture, also called traumatic aortic disruption or transection, is a condition in which the aorta, the largest artery in the body, is torn or ruptured as a result of trauma to the body. The condition is frequently fatal due to the profuse bleeding that results from the rupture.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

According to them, if you are a Democrat and a liberal, you automatically are responsible for all the wrongdoings on your side.

edit on 24-2-2019 by AProudLefty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Yes yes we know. You actually stand for nothing, and require ATS as entertainment. We've heard it all before.

cool

you will probably hear it again too

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: neo96

So you really think the Charlottesville incident, the synagogue shooting and the MAGA terrorist never happened?

Correct. It's amazing how convincing a few well staged photos, some Freemason police chiefs, some overused crisis actors, a Patsy, and a complicit major news media via operation mockingbird, can convince the brainwashed masses of absolutely anything they want.

No matter how effing ridiculous the entire premise is, and no matter how quickly the narrative falls apart upon closer scrutiny.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I think this issue is being overstated. A few incidents does not mean that Republicans are in danger.

Leftists complained that violence might increase after those Nazis marched and Trump said "there were good people on both sides". Yet, violence didn't increase.

I just dont see how a few violent lefties will exponentially increase.

Crazy has always been a factor in partisan politics.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm outta here. Once againt the left offers nothing of any substance. It wouldve been better (for them) had they not shown up at all, rather than shame themselves like this...

See I'm a self doubter. Always have been. I'm all too aware of my flaws. So how can I trust myself? I look to people I respect, people who I know for a fact are capable of deep thought because I've seen the results of it with my own eyes, I look to them, to you, to find cracks in my philosophies...

When you fail so...completely... it just makes me feel confident that I AM on the right path. I'm counting on you to show me where I'm wrong, I can't do that myself as easily as you can, whoever you are reading this right now...

I'm counting on you, because, me being confident might not be a good thing... You wouldn't like me when I'm confident.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

and no matter how quickly the narrative falls apart upon closer scrutiny.

for something that never happened, that could be so easily proven untrue...
it's amazing just how many went white separatists we found guilty in trials and sentenced to jail time because of their violent actions in charlottesville!!!

ATS has become a joke!!

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Wanna clean up a bad neighborhood? Get about 12 white guys in MAGA hats and have them walk around the sleaziest, scummiest areas and wait for the thugs to attack, and defend yourselves while filming for evidence.

Nope.

The real conservatives won't do that. They're more like me... not looking for trouble. Oh, I'm sure you could find a few who are... they exist in every cross section of the population. I'm talking as a general rule. These extremists we're discussing, though, aren't playing with fire... they're playing with thermonuclear weaponry with a hair trigger.

As my Daddy used to say, "A bit dog hollers first." The fact that you so easily attribute violence to others is a sound indication you prefer violence yourself. I strongly recommend you go back and read that post again.... and again and again until you understand it. Because as it stands now, you don't understand it... at all.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

i dont have to speak out against anything though. i do not belong to any group or whatever they do. nobodies actions have # to do with me.

Dang , you had me fooled from all your posts .
In those , you would be the antithesis of what you just claimed
Or , were you just "putting on airs" ?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join