It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another deranged hater assaults a republican.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: network dude

The left doesn't have any new ideas.

They can't argue for raising more taxes (but they try), they try to argue for less border security (fail), so the only thing they have left is violence.

The only thing "new" to come from the left is a re-worked Communist Manifesto from the new Marxists in congress.

I expect the violence to get worse.

The most dangerous people are those that believe they are on the right side of history. Its akin to zealotry.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Nobody said it was okay when the CNN guy was assaulted.

He is a BBC cameraman but don't let facts get in the way.

What we said was we doubt if that guy who did it was a real Trump supporter.

Of course , Trump can do no wrong so by definition neither can his supporters.

When just being honest doesnt work, I guess you have to get in a "win" somehow eh?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Wardaddy454

And Democrats have killed more babies than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao have killed people, combined.

Womb violence!

Killed more people than a black scary looking gun.

Talk about Toxic Femininity... and we get crucified over man spreading and mansplaining?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Because the OP made it a point to say this:

but we don't make it a point to beat you up for having them

That is in his OP so naturally he is inviting us to discuss that part.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

What is the reason for charging him for murder?

Convenience. Imagine the reaction towards the M.E. and the police if they came out with it and did not hold him responsible, at a time when emotions and tensions were running high.

Of course he ran into a crowd of people, and he literally hit a couple other people directly, and they did not die. That, with all the other reports about him, and its an easy conviction.

But to me, its still doesn't add up. The car was modified. The airbags should have deployed from that impact. Yet they did not. No picture of the car shows them deployed.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I guess it’s all in what you choose to see...

The guy with the phone is sticking it in their faces and dropping f-bombs, calling them cowards and trying to get their names as well as faces on camera to ID them.

They don’t want to be ID’d.

To be clear, I’m not sympathizing with their disruption, merely pointing out that he was not a mere babe in the woods innocent in the exchange. He used “fighting words” and was attempting to provoke. Did he do so in order to be able to bring in law enforcement? I don’t know. He went out looking for trouble and honestly didn’t find very much of it, did he? Did they beat him up? Did they gang up on him when he came out and was trying to antagonize them for their disruption?

Seems like a mess.

Anyway, I try to put myself in the shoes of both sides. The protests were annoying and disruptive. The guy was in their faces filming, trying to get IDs and being a jerk as a reaction to the protest.

Could’ve gone a lot worse if they’d been Proud Boys instead of Antifa... *shrug*
edit on 24-2-2019 by AboveBoard because: Fingers fumbling on phone meets autocorrect = Argh!

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Because the OP made it a point to say this:

but we don't make it a point to beat you up for having them

That is in his OP so naturally he is inviting us to discuss that part.

Lets get into the meat and potatoes of all this. Exactly how many left attacks vs right attacks have happened? Remember, this is winner take all, so don't skip over any. once we weed through the whataboutism, we can assign a winner, and verbally assault the looser. I look forward to a good clean fight. there is the bell.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So you think he was a scapegoat? Interesting theory.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

There is no winner in treating politics and political violence like they are sports.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

And you will just keep calm and let them video you without asking you for permission? Granted it isn't right to knock the phone out of the hand, but you would be aggravated yourself.

and therein lies the difference. I know it's wrong to assault another person, even if I am "aggravated". why are there so many lefties who don't seem to know this bit of info?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

There is no winner in treating politics and political violence like they are sports.

then why did you try to do just that?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

then why did you try to do just that?

I didn't. You did in the OP.

In a nutshell:
"Your side is doing this. My side isn't."

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

funny, I read it like, "your side just did this, look.", but I will have to remember the new rules, when my side does something wrong, I'll just point to your side, and we will all be square, is that how this works now?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

and therein lies the difference. I know it's wrong to assault another person, even if I am "aggravated". why are there so many lefties who don't seem to know this bit of info?

Maxine said it is alright so it is a go.
edit on 2/24/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Maxine said it is alright so it is a go.

she only did that because Trump has an orange hue. So she gets a pass.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

So you think he was a scapegoat? Interesting theory.

Not necessarily a scapegoat.

Front airbags are designed to deploy in moderate to severe accidents, which is defined as hitting a solid barrier at 8-14 mph. The car was going faster than that, and still accelerating, when it hit the other cars.

As far as I know, there hasn't been a recall on that model for airbags not deploying. Which suggests that the car was modified. But as a car guy myself, there is no reason to disable the steering wheel airbag, short of replacing it with a race wheel, which from every angle the wheel appeared factory.

So I do believe it was intentional, but to what end. That's my question. I don't buy that he was a Trump supporter. I've seen nothing to suggest that. And claiming that he was a neo-nazi which in turn makes him a trump supporter is a ridiculous argument.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I never said my side doesn't do anything wrong. I always point out Antifa, the crazy SJWs and others. I am always honest with myself and others. I am just trying to help you see the whole picture. Crazy people be crazy, no matter where they are coming from.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

That is very interesting. I wonder if you created a thread on that one?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I never said my side doesn't do anything wrong. I always point out Antifa, the crazy SJWs and others. I am always honest with myself and others. I am just trying to help you see the whole picture. Crazy people be crazy, no matter where they are coming from.

Yes, I agree, now, if you pay really close attention, you might see some from your very own political affiliation, try to condone the hate that exists about the MAGA hat, and the "I don't hate Trump" attitude. If you can't see that, you are being willfully ignorant. And yes, I am well aware of some bad people on the right. I just don't defend them or try to find ways they might be right. And when the hate is manufactured, and lies, it makes it seem a bit more hateful. You have leaders of your party acting like this. And you don't seem to mind. THIS is where my problem lies.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AProudLefty

funny, I read it like, "your side just did this, look.", but I will have to remember the new rules, when my side does something wrong, I'll just point to your side, and we will all be square, is that how this works now?

Are you all liars?

This is getting to be an issue. Think about it like this leftovers, we on the right, haven't liked your ideas for as long as you have had them, but we don't make it a point to beat you up for having them. Why is it that violence seems to be your answer to everything? Wars are good, assaulting people is good? The left is like that obnoxious drunk guy who wants to fight everyone. It's not heroic, it's not cool, it's not edgy, it's comical.

BS, your entire OP is a "my side doesnt do this".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join