It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another deranged hater assaults a republican.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It's possible that he did not want to be filmed without permission.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Why are you ignoring the Giffords shooter, The potshots at republican baseball games, AND the Paul assault, and MANY OTHER instances.

Get off that high horse friend.

Cause it ain't high at all.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Uh I am not ignoring them. The point is that the OP is ignoring the incidents on his side.

You get off YOUR high horse.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: network dude

That's true. Republicans don't beat up liberals. They just mow down people with cars and guns.

And Democrats have killed more babies than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao have killed people, combined.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For the record, the mother of the women in Charlottesville has come out and stated that her daughter died of a heart attack, not being hit by a car. And video evidence corroborates this.

And according to the CDC and FBI stats, Democrats commit more violence with guns, when you include party affiliation. But I know, you can't help that the majority of violent gang members vote Democrat.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

MY side don't go around telling people to punch/kill nazis.

IT sure the hell didn't create BLM,Occupy Bullsnip, and Ferguson, and Antifa.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

And Democrats have killed more babies than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao have killed people, combined.

Womb violence!

Killed more people than a black scary looking gun.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The M.E. examination concluded that it was a result of being hit by the car. It sure sounds like you are excusing the action of James Alex Fields.

And I had no idea that drug dealers and thugs are registered Democrats.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Assaulted ?
Video of the deranged haters.
www.sacbee.com...

The assault on a cameraman at a Trump rally was OK and probably his own fault yet a Tea Party member films protesters and gets "assaulted" and the protesters are deranged haters.

Nobody said it was okay when the CNN guy was assaulted. What we said was we doubt if that guy who did it was a real Trump supporter.

When just being honest doesnt work, I guess you have to get in a "win" somehow eh?

Yeah you are so right man, we were all laughing and high fiving each other cause we dont like CNN so that means we want to see the lowly cameraman be assaulted cause we are just a bunch of dumb violent rednecks!

Spot on, once again... 🙄

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The M.E. examination concluded that it was a result of being hit by the car. It sure sounds like you are excusing the action of James Alex Fields.

Funnily enough, I can't find an official M.E. report. It also sure sounds like you're trying to put words in my mouth.

prowhiteparty.files.wordpress.com...

Heather Heyer

Heather Heyer was standing next to the building, and was knocked over by people fleeing.

And I had no idea that drug dealers and thugs are registered Democrats.

Klansman were, so why not?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

And?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: gortex

Assaulted ?
Video of the deranged haters.
www.sacbee.com...

The assault on a cameraman at a Trump rally was OK and probably his own fault yet a Tea Party member films protesters and gets "assaulted" and the protesters are deranged haters.

Nobody said it was okay when the CNN guy was assaulted. What we said was we doubt if that guy who did it was a real Trump supporter.

When just being honest doesnt work, I guess you have to get in a "win" somehow eh?

Yeah you are so right man, we were all laughing and high fiving each other cause we dont like CNN so that means we want to see the lowly cameraman be assaulted cause we are just a bunch of dumb violent rednecks!

Spot on, once again... 🙄

Don't forget that CNN used their own cameraman to play as a witness in an interview for some other event. That's why we can't be sure of anything CNN reports.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
citizens arrest then detained and released

bwuahahahahahaha

citizens arrest

Citizens arrest, then later police detained the man and issued a citation. Yes. So what's your point? Why is that funny to you?

They restrained the little bastard, sometimes that's how you have to handle these punks until law enforcement can arrive.

That's funny to you?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I didn't put words in your mouth. I just said it sounds like it.

M.E. report here:
www.newsweek.com...

Heather Heyer, the anti-racism activist killed at the Charlottesville white nationalist protests, died as a result of blunt-force injury to the chest, according to a medical report.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It is legal in California to film people when in a public place.

It is not legal to destroy private property regardless.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

And you will just keep calm and let them video you without asking you for permission? Granted it isn't right to knock the phone out of the hand, but you would be aggravated yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I didn't put words in your mouth. I just said it sounds like it.

M.E. report here:
www.newsweek.com...

Heather Heyer, the anti-racism activist killed at the Charlottesville white nationalist protests, died as a result of blunt-force injury to the chest, according to a medical report.

Your source sources another website, which doesn't even provide the actual report but states "The manner of Heyer’s death is still pending, a representative with the office said Monday."

Got anything better?

And I too said it sounds like..
edit on 24-2-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

link   

The left doesn't have any new ideas.

They can't argue for raising more taxes (but they try), they try to argue for less border security (fail), so the only thing they have left is violence.

The only thing "new" to come from the left is a re-worked Communist Manifesto from the new Marxists in congress.

I expect the violence to get worse.

link   

What is the reason for charging him for murder?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Uh I am not ignoring them. The point is that the OP is ignoring the incidents on his side.

You get off YOUR high horse.

So you cant make a thread about one incident unless you also point out a bunch of incidents on the other side? Otherwise you stand charged with "ignoring the incidents on your side"?

We talked about those incidents when they happened. Now a new incident has happened and we would like to talk about it. Is that okay with you?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Well we all sound like something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join