It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another deranged hater assaults a republican.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: yuppa

If that's the case we all would have been charged with attempted murder.

www.scientificamerican.com...

There.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: 3n19m470

Wanna clean up a bad neighborhood? Get about 12 white guys in MAGA hats and have them walk around the sleaziest, scummiest areas and wait for the thugs to attack, and defend yourselves while filming for evidence.

Nope.

The real conservatives won't do that. They're more like me... not looking for trouble. Oh, I'm sure you could find a few who are... they exist in every cross section of the population. I'm talking as a general rule. These extremists we're discussing, though, aren't playing with fire... they're playing with thermonuclear weaponry with a hair trigger.

As my Daddy used to say, "A bit dog hollers first." The fact that you so easily attribute violence to others is a sound indication you prefer violence yourself. I strongly recommend you go back and read that post again.... and again and again until you understand it. Because as it stands now, you don't understand it... at all.

TheRedneck

Conservatives then are weak and will absolutely continue to lose everything as they do nothing.

It appears conservatives and liberals alike are both not going to make it this time...

It appears that YOU also have not realized that your description of what conservatives should do and how to act has always ended very badly...just never learn huh.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad
This is what happens when you lack a coherent argument. You resort to violence.

Depends on what you are arguing about..coherence really does not exist in this type of reality...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Oh yeah. He was in process of committing or fleeing a felony so the statute applies. Good.

But thanks for the article. It's very interesting.

edit on 25-2-2019 by AProudLefty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

got to be mad deranged to knock a phone out of someones hand

Knock my phone and I might need to put you under citizen arrest and then you attack me and I need to defend myself...oh the horrors...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Conservatives then are weak and will absolutely continue to lose everything as they do nothing.

It appears conservatives and liberals alike are both not going to make it this time...

It appears that YOU also have not realized that your description of what conservatives should do and how to act has always ended very badly...just never learn huh.

The ability of some people to misunderstand never ceases to amaze me. It must be a talent.

What you are saying, in effect, is that only warmongers will survive. I disagree, and if one were to bother oneself to delve into history a little deeper, one would see that. Rome was a conquering empire; they waged war on everyone around them to increase their borders, then waged war again on everyone around their new borders. It was simply their way. Where is Rome today? (Hint, there's a city named "Rome" in Georgia. That's about as close as you'll get.)

There's always someone bigger and badder. That's a basic life principle. Fight everyone you see, and that bigger and badder guy will eventually be in your sights and you'll get hurt. The only survivors are those who are willing to fight to defend themselves, but not otherwise.

"The hulk of a man with a beer in his hand; he looked like a drunk old fool.
And I knew if I hit him right, why, I could knock him off of that stool.
But everybody, they said, "Watch out; hey, that's Tiger Man McCool!
He's had the whole lotta fights, and he's always come out the winner.
Yeah he's a winner.

But I had myself about five too many, and I walked up tall and proud.
I faced his back, and I faced the fact that he had never stooped or bowed.
I said, "Tiger Man you're a pussycat!" and a hush fell on the crowd.
I said let's you and me go outside and see
Who's the winner

Well, he gripped the bar with one big hairy hand, then he braced against the wall.
He slowly looked up from his beer, and my God, that man was tall!
He said, "Boy I see you're a scrapper, so just before you fall,
I'm gonna tell you just a little 'bout what it means
To be a winner."

He said, "Now, you see these bright white smilin' teeth? You know, they ain't my own.
Mine rolled away like Chicklets down the street in San Antone.
But I left that person cursin', nursin' seven broken bones.
And he only broke, ah, three of mine.
That makes me the winner!"

He said, "Now, behind this grin, I got a steel pin that holds my jaw in place -
A trophy of my most successful motorcycle race.
And each morning when I wake and touch this scar across my face,
It reminds me of all I got
By bein' a winner.

"Now, this broken back was the dyin' act of a handsome Harry Clay,
That sticky Cincinnati night I stole his wife away.
But that woman she gets uglier, and she gets meaner every day.
But I got her, boy! And that's what makes
Me a winner."

He said, "You gotta speak loud when you challenge me son 'cause it's hard for me to hear.
With this twisted neck and these migraine pains and this big ole cauliflower ear.
And if it wasn't for this glass eye of mine, why I'd shed a happy tear
To think of all that you gonna get
By bein' a winner.

"I got arthritic elbows boy; I got dislocated knees
From pickin' fights with thunderstorms and chargin' into trees.
And my nose been broke so often, I might lose it if I sneeze!
And son you say you still wanna be
A winner?

"Now you remind me a lot of my younger days with your knuckles a-clenchin' white.
But boy, I'm gonna sit right here and sip this beer all night.
And if there's somethin' that you gotta gain or prove by winnin' some silly fight,
Well, okay, I quit... I lose.
You're the winner."

So I stumbled from that barroom, not so tall and not so proud,
And behind me I could hear the hoots of laughter from the crowd.
But my eyes still see and my nose still works and my teeth are still in my mouth,
And you know I guess that makes me...
THE WINNER!
"

Words to live by.

TheRedneck

edit on 2/26/2019 by TheRedneck because: fixed lyrics

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: neo96

So you really think the Charlottesville incident, the synagogue shooting and the MAGA terrorist never happened?

The Charlottesville incident was a panicked driver making poor decisions under stress. The synagogue shooter was anti-Israel and anti-Trump. The MAGA terrorist was a mentally retarded democrat plant.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ltdan08

The Charlottesville incident was a panicked driver making poor decisions under stress.

who had posted pictures of cars driving into crowds with nice little comments before he went there. And, I ain't gonna overlook the fact that there's an audio, or maybe it was a video of other white separatists celebrating their victory at charlottesville and declaring heather heyer as being just a Casualty of War, a war that they proclaim they were already involved in... against liberals if my memory serves me right, it's been awhile since I watched the video.

The synagogue shooter was anti-Israel and anti-Trump.

my bet would be that he was more anti hillary and although trump probably wasn't their first choice, they preferred trump over the liberals.

The MAGA terrorist was a mentally retarded democrat plant.

of course he was.... what stops the dems from saying the attacking the op concerns wasn't just a mentally retarded republican plant??

and let's not overlook the most recent one..
the coast guard officer with a large assortment of weapons and ammo and plans to practically wipe out the democratic leadership!!!

crap like that one causes to to wonder, are the white separatists telling the truth? while liberals are monkey farting around knocking cellphones out of people's hands, or the wackos on the right arming up and fighting a war????

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Yeah...whatever you say must be true....you can't even keep track of your trolling....or are you a team of trolls?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Assistant Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jennifer Bowers specified that Heyer’s autopsy report concluded her cause of death was blunt-force injury to the chest. That report also found that Heyer's aorta artery split into two parts, that she suffered a distal femur fracture, abrasions and contusions on her lower extremity, and a pulmonary (lung) contusion from rib fractures.

so where did the broken leg, abrasions and contusions on her lower extremity come from?

DNA analyst Kristin Van Itallie testified that a DNA sample found on the windshield of the Dodge Challenger likely belonged to Heyer: She specified that there is a 1-in-7.2 billion chance that the DNA profile is not Heyer’s.

www.nbc29.com...

and, what about the blood on the windshield??

Your source says "depicted what is believed to be". I see no blood on the windshield in the sources picture of the car. And as I said, people were tripping over other people amidst the chaos. A femur is pretty strong, but if someones full body weight comes down in it in the wrong way, it can fracture. Same with contusions.

Also, why did you edit the article? The full quite is

DNA analyst Kristin Van Itallie testified that a DNA sample found on the windshield of the Dodge Challenger likely belonged to Heyer: She specified that there is a 1-in-7.2 billion chance that the DNA profile is not Heyer’s.

Why use the word "likely" if you're 100% positive?

I see people on two cars, I don't see Heyer. I don't see how she could end up at chest level in front of the car to receive those injuries, nor do I see her hitting the windshield, as Van Itallie states in her testimony. Perhaps she was close enough to be glanced by the car, I'll give you that, but I do not see her in front of the challenger. And she was near the Challenger, not in front of the car that the lady in teal ends up on.
edit on 26-2-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I'd like to see this stuff.

Maybe premeditation is why the airbags didn't deploy.

But, wouldn't it have been easier to just get on a rooftop with a rifle? I don't doubt that Fields had access to weaponry.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join