It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another deranged hater assaults a republican.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Keep justifying lawlessness when its your team ....but but....

Did you forget that you said this? That was a silly comment that came out of nowhere. I don't recall justifying any kind of lawlessness.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

prowhiteparty.files.wordpress.com...

Heather Heyer

Heather Heyer was standing next to the building, and was knocked over by people fleeing.

Wild that you are linking to/promoting the "ProWhiteParty" as a source?

She died of "Blunt Force Trauma to the Chest", which yes is what caused her heart to stop.

So sad you excuse murderers just cuz of politics.

edit on 25-2-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

Keep justifying lawlessness when its your team ....but but....

Did you forget that you said this? That was a silly comment that came out of nowhere. I don't recall justifying any kind of lawlessness.

I never said that...it was another poster.

Here's a link to that post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I think an apology is warranted in this case since you were mistaken.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Now, I think an apology is warranted in this case since you were mistaken.

he isn't man enough for all that. literally.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Oh oops. When you replied to me, I assumed you were the same poster that I replied to.
My bad.

He's still silly anway.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: AProudLefty

Exactly. And we both have many times.

Have we? I know I have condemned violence every time it has come up in these kind of threads. Perhaps you have as well, but I haven't seen a blanket condemnation of the violent actions in the OP from you. Did I miss it? I thought I had read the whole thread, but it is a long one.

I for one condemn every person that has ever drank too much at a bar and argued politics!

And definitely condemn the horrific actions of those that flip a baseball cap from a strangers head!!

I am grateful for Fox News and the OP bringing much needed national attention to this too-little-reported epidemic of drunk people shouting about stuff and flipping hats off heads!

I could do without pointless posts, but it's not my job to worry about them, so I get by......one day at a time.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I could go to a local bar and scream "Obama is the best president in history!" while wearing "Hope" t-shirt and record the result.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I could go to a local bar and scream "Obama is the best president in history!" while wearing "Hope" t-shirt and record the result.

May I ask how that is equivalent to going in, and peacefully having a drink or meal while wearing that shirt? After all, this is what happens...none of these incidents were Trump supporters were doing that, were they? Or are you now also making up crap to fit your narrow view of the world?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

LOL. The point is I can make it happen and make it national headline.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

LOL. The point is I can make it happen and make it national headline.

No, the point is you would need to do it without overtly acting like a total douche....just be minding your own business, to trigger an attack.

Unless you want to make up fake news??!! Because it is "By Any Means Necessary" right???

Anything else is disingenuous at best, and lying at most. Mr. Smollett.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Making up stuff about me as we go along? Typical Fox News opinion writer.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Oh, you mean this?? That YOU posted. That I was responding to?

Perhaps you should stop listening to those other voices in your head now.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You called me Mr. Smollett. Perhaps it's you who are listening to the voices in your head.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You called me Mr. Smollett. Perhaps it's you who are listening to the voices in your head.

Yeah, that is called an analogy. It means a literal comparison between you and the recent lies perpetrated by Smollett due to his TDS.

Sorry I used a concept above your understanding.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Oh poor guy. Ok I'll talk even lower. So yes Sherlock, I know it's an analogy. You are implying that I would go as far to do what Mr. Smollett did.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Wardaddy454

sorry, but am I really supposed to take your word based on a grainy picture of a crowd of people none of whom are clear enough really to identify as her over the testimony of a trained medical examiner who examined the body??

Add it all up. You see her stomach on the ground next to the car in that gif. It is confirmed by one of the camera videos from that day, that catch EMS performing CPR on her.

And that trained medical examiner was not on scene, the body was brought to her, and she was told why. All the M.E. can do is deduce cause of death from what the body tells them. And M.E.s have been wrong before.

The Media used an old picture of her. So everyone at first thought an entirely different woman, one that was actually hit by the car, was Heyer. This was later corrected. The M.E. states there were lacerations to the midsections and the legs, But you don't see her bleeding in the video that's pointed right at her while CPR is being performed. And as previously stated, CPR can cause the broken ribs and contusions. And if the aneurysm burst because of the CPR being performed by multiple people, that can cause the rupture trauma.

I'm not saying take my word for it, I'm just suggesting another possibility. There are still a lot of things that don't add up about the whole thing. And it relies on people accepting it at face value to survive. Why no airbags for such a hard hit? Why was the driver, whom we can't see all that well, so calm both hands on the wheel for someone allegedly being chased? Why wasn't the helicopter already fueled up and ready to take to the air? Why did we have that confusion about a 2nd gray Challenger in the area? And so on.

edit on 25-2-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Assistant Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Jennifer Bowers specified that Heyer’s autopsy report concluded her cause of death was blunt-force injury to the chest. That report also found that Heyer's aorta artery split into two parts, that she suffered a distal femur fracture, abrasions and contusions on her lower extremity, and a pulmonary (lung) contusion from rib fractures.

so where did the broken leg, abrasions and contusions on her lower extremity come from?

DNA analyst Kristin Van Itallie testified that a DNA sample found on the windshield of the Dodge Challenger likely belonged to Heyer: She specified that there is a 1-in-7.2 billion chance that the DNA profile is not Heyer’s.

www.nbc29.com...

and, what about the blood on the windshield??

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

It was just as political as the synagogue shooting.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

because even though he didnt hit her with the car she died as a result of the trauma of being scared.

Well the M.E. examination concluded it was the result of blunt force. If it was from fright, it wouldn't be a murder charge.

I seem to remember a case where a person was charged with murder by scaring someone to death once. But i might be mistaken.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If that's the case we all would have been charged with attempted murder.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join