It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another deranged hater assaults a republican.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Violence. Like when Scalise was shot?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That doesn't count. Because... because... hang on... it's in here somewhere... S... S... Sca... Scalise! Here it is! It doesn't count because... wait... WHO FORGOT TO UPDATE MY MANUAL?

It just doesn't count, OK?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

So it's alright if it's short of murder? This is what we call moving the goal posts.

Bike lock guy was attempted murder. Steve scalise shooting was attempted murder (12 counts). How about when that kid was kidnapped and tortured for being white? Was that cool too. Got it.

ETA: you left off the last two, which were the las vegas shooter (58 murders) and the UC berkley incident where people were hospitalized.
edit on 25-2-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Just curious, did you also think the individual who attacked the media person at the trump rally was deranged?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

yes. BTW, who was he and what was his historical political status?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

A drunk woman having fun with you, messing with your hat while you are talking and laughing (it's right there on the video) and it's terrifying? HAHAHA

And it's funny because you're adorable for thinking that the MSM, especially the right-wing part, does not actively seek to find any example of this and report it. The LIVE for it and this thread is PERFECT example of it.

edit on 25-2-2019 by AProudLefty because: Hiding from grammar demon.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Who said it doesn't count?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Yeah I forgot about the LV shooter. It wasn't exactly political, was it?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Several people regularly try to say that. Sometimes sarcasm says more than normal debate.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Somebody is going to die, it will be an accident and it will because two strangers met with different political ideologies.
When that happens it will be time to classify politically motivated ideological crimes and assaults as hate crime that carries a higher sentence.

Nobody should be assaulted for wearing political clothing, or going to or coming out of rally.
This is pea brain neanderthal behavior, people need to wise up on both sides.
edit on 25-2-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

A drunk woman having fun with you, messing with your hat while you are talking and laughing (it's right there on the video) and it's terrifying? HAHAHA

And it's funny because you're adorable for thinking that the MSM, especially the right-wing part, does not actively seek to find any example of this and report it. The LIVE for it and this thread is PERFECT example of it.

"Having fun", yeah, that's it minimize assault and battery because it fits your narrative. How much of a wanker do you have to be to defend that type of behavior, and yet still try to convince everyone you don't condone violence form any side?

It's called being a hypocrite, and you are a BIG ONE.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

O.o

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

sorry, but am I really supposed to take your word based on a grainy picture of a crowd of people none of whom are clear enough really to identify as her over the testimony of a trained medical examiner who examined the body??

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Keep justifying lawlessness when its your team ....but but....

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

edit on 25-2-2019 by AProudLefty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

At least you admit you were being silly.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

At least you admit you were being silly.

Are you talking to yourself again? That's OK, unless you hear other voices at the time.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Exactly. And we both have many times.

Have we? I know I have condemned violence every time it has come up in these kind of threads. Perhaps you have as well, but I haven't seen a blanket condemnation of the violent actions in the OP from you. Did I miss it? I thought I had read the whole thread, but it is a long one.

I for one condemn every person that has ever drank too much at a bar and argued politics!

And definitely condemn the horrific actions of those that flip a baseball cap from a strangers head!!

I am grateful for Fox News and the OP bringing much needed national attention to this too-little-reported epidemic of drunk people shouting about stuff and flipping hats off heads!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join