It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another deranged hater assaults a republican.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

No murder.
No murder.
Attempted murder (though debatable).
No murder.
No murder.
No murder.
No murder.
No murder.

You'll have to google more.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
All I here is we need to make the red hat illegal, because it causes violence....you know, like guns. With the steadily increasing attacks on the right from the leftist loonies, perhaps its time to make them illegal. Hey whaddya say? Hurr durr durr...

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: Wardaddy454

What is the reason for charging him for murder?

because even though he didnt hit her with the car she died as a result of the trauma of being scared.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

because even though he didnt hit her with the car she died as a result of the trauma of being scared.

Well the M.E. examination concluded it was the result of blunt force. If it was from fright, it wouldn't be a murder charge.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

FYI, violent behavior is not only murder. See, that is the problem, you are only looking at the ones that involve fatalities. Violent behavior from a smack of a hat to murder is all still illegal behavior and unwarranted. REGARDLESS of who does it. The level of violence does NOT make it right or in any way justified.

The problem is the MSM does not report on all the violent stories against Trump supporters. But, make a fake assault and blame Trump supporters and it will run 24/7 for weeks.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

How am I justifying violence?

The problem is the MSM does not report on all the violent stories against Trump supporters.

I know that is unintentionally funny but seriously really LMAO!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: network dude

Assaulted ?
Video of the deranged haters.
www.sacbee.com...

The assault on a cameraman at a Trump rally was OK and probably his own fault yet a Tea Party member films protesters and gets "assaulted" and the protesters are deranged haters.

Why is it so hard to just accept that a person did something unacceptable?

"Did something unacceptable"

Surely he beat the man with a pipe or ran over people with a car? Right? I mean given the FOX News coverage and your "deranged hater assaults republican" OP headline, it must have been horrific.

Trump Derangement Syndrome = Persecution fantasies by worshipers of the most disliked President in history.

edit on 24-2-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Violent behavior from a smack of a hat to murder is all still illegal behavior and unwarranted. REGARDLESS of who does it. The level of violence does NOT make it right or in any way justified.

A guy who cut me off in traffic today gave me the finger.

Just because he didn't shoot me, doesn't make it right or in any way justified.

Can I call Fox News?

Or is it just every time a persecuted trump supporter has something unfair happen to them that it becomes worthy of National News and an ATS OP?

ATS is really becoming a right wing snowflake, poor-me, safe space for Trump Supporters to coddle one another.

These threads are sad.
edit on 24-2-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

How am I justifying violence?

The problem is the MSM does not report on all the violent stories against Trump supporters.

I know that is unintentionally funny but seriously really LMAO!!!

Your response that each of the events that poster listed, you had to mention "no murder"....etc. I say, so what !?!? Assault is assault, it still can be terrifying to the victim and should simply not happen. Whether it was "murder" or not should be irrelevant.

Funny how?
Please explain your thoughts on why that is funny.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Violent behavior from a smack of a hat to murder is all still illegal behavior and unwarranted. REGARDLESS of who does it. The level of violence does NOT make it right or in any way justified.

A guy who cut me off in traffic today gave me the finger.

Just because he didn't shoot me, doesn't make it right or in any way justified.

Can I call Fox News?

Or is it just every time a persecuted trump supporter has something unfair happen to them that it becomes worthy of National News and an ATS Ops?

ATS is really becoming a right wing snowflake, poor-me, safe space for Trump Supporters to coddle one another.

Did he physically assault you? No...then it is not assault now IS it Mr Hyperbole?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You are comparing pulling the hat off to murder (as violent as that).

And it's funny because you actually think Fox News wouldn't work hard to find cases of violence against Trump supporters.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You are comparing pulling the hat off to murder (as violent as that).

And it's funny because you actually think Fox News wouldn't work hard to find cases of violence against Trump supporters.

I am not comparing the two....you were. All that poster was saying is that there have been many events of violence toward Trump supporters....in quantity. Yet, you felt the need to compare them to a single event where someone died.

Who was making that comparison again?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The OP made the suggestion of comparison between the left and the right. Then a few posters gave a few more examples of weak violence the left did.
So.... violence on both sides. Which side is more violent (especially the death count)? If the OP is going to play that game, then we might as well finish his game.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Exactly. And we both have many times.

Have we? I know I have condemned violence every time it has come up in these kind of threads. Perhaps you have as well, but I haven't seen a blanket condemnation of the violent actions in the OP from you. Did I miss it? I thought I had read the whole thread, but it is a long one.

I did what? I explained their perspective according to their own words and it's the same thing as speaking for them?

I'm not sure you are correctly interpreting or reviewing 'their words.' Perhaps a bit more quotation and less speculation with that broad brush?

I guess the high school history teachers are speaking for all the bad people in history.

In a way, I guess they are. I know they tend to get a lot wrong, a consequence I suppose of history being written by the victors. A few examples:

Are you aware that the Ku Klux Klan has origins that predate the racism? It was originally formed in the South as a response to government and plantation owner corruption. The symbolism can still be seen today. Participants wore white robes to signify purity, as they were supposedly doing God's work. The full hoods were used to hide identity because powerful individuals would have gladly targeted Klan members to protect themselves.The burning cross was never used back then to beat someone up under; it was instead a warning. The cross would be erected quickly in the front yard of someone who crossed the Klan, say, a corrupt politician or a wife-beater or a well-connected thief, and lit. That was the first warning that someone had been targeted by the Klan and was a warning to shape up. The second and subsequent visits had no cross to draw attention; The targeted individuals would be severely beaten, eventually to death, for their actions. Of course, that is long ago history that predates the War of Northern Aggression by a long shot, but the teachers don't seem to know this. All they know is that the Klan is a racist organization that came into the peak of its power just after the war... which is mostly true.

The legend of Count Dracula is likely based on a character known to history as "Vlad the Impaler." Vlad was a not a nice fellow... he survived one catastrophic battle loss by drinking the blood of his fallen comrades (according to legend), wherein the myth of Dracula began (His real name was Vladimir Dracule). He garnered his more famous moniker by regularly impaling enemies still alive on poles around his town. We all know that; it's in the history books. What is often not in the history books is that to his own people, Vladimir Dracule was known as kind, gentle, and generous leader.

We could go on... the Crusades, causes of the War of Northern Aggression, even the conquests of the Native Americans and the original observance of Thanksgiving. They all are told in a way that fits the official narrative with some truth and some omission or even downright lies. But the point has been made: just because it's in a history book does not mean it is real. Beware believing the story of the victors of history written by the victors of history.

And never trust a used car salesman.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The OP made the suggestion of comparison between the left and the right. Then a few posters gave a few more examples of weak violence the left did.
So.... violence on both sides. Which side is more violent (especially the death count)? If the OP is going to play that game, then we might as well finish his game.

My point is violence is violence. And not justified in any case (outside self-defense), especially not over words on a hat.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Violence is never justified in any case. My point is that the OP is ignoring the rest of violence and focusing on this minor and painless ctimr (both man and that woman even looked like they had a good time). He made a bold claim that the right is better than the left despite plenty of murders (major, painful, real) on the right.
So basically stop with the partisan BS.

edit on 24-2-2019 by AProudLefty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Do you just talk until you're so confused you assume everyone else must be too?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Refer to the OP, not me.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Do you just talk until you're so confused you assume everyone else must be too?

Thx for that, I needed a good laugh today.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The difference is real crimes are happening to those who support our president.
Those who do not support him make up crimes against them.

Link

Won't find this on CNN....Only Don Lemon saying the reason that Smollett and others fake attacks is because of the hate in the White House.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join