It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another deranged hater assaults a republican.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

The OP literally states that the whole left is bad and right is always good and you tell me I'm divisive?
The rest of your post is just an incoherent babble showing that you lack the understanding of our point.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

The OP literally states that the whole left is bad and right is always good and you tell me I'm divisive?
The rest of your post is just an incoherent babble showing that you lack the understanding of our point.

literally #ing quote me on that, or, literally go # yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

Spin it how you want, the truth hurts, you're constantly posting divisive drivel.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Think about it like this leftovers, we on the right, haven't liked your ideas for as long as you have had them, but we don't make it a point to beat you up for having them. Why is it that violence seems to be your answer to everything? Wars are good, assaulting people is good? The left is like that obnoxious drunk guy who wants to fight everyone. It's not heroic, it's not cool, it's not edgy, it's comical.

How many times do I have to quote you before you actually remember what you said?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You have not shown me how I am being divisive. You just jumped on me because certain words I typed triggered you hard.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You have not shown me how I am being divisive. You just jumped on me because certain words I typed triggered you hard.

You or your words can't trigger me dude, grow up.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Ok so why are you so upset that you had to reply to me with a rant? You do understand that I was talking about the white supremacists' perspective, right?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You have to remember that the original point was about the white supremacists' perspective and the reason why they support Trump and the Republican party.

I thought the original point was about why certain left-wing fringes are attacking Trump supporters so much more often than we hear of fringe Trump supporters attacking progressives?

No matter... I just don't see why the "why" is relevant. Any violence should be condemned by both sides. A failure to do so results in a perception that one's 'side' is fine with the violence, especially when the attitude is pervasive.

According to the right-wing media, the Democratic party is about open borders, allowing the "brown people" to come in. And that Trump wants more walls to keep those people out, one would not be surprised that the white supremacists would support that due to their ideology and xenophobic attitude.

I'm not sure what else to call it. We have an open border that is difficult to patrol, fact. We have a national problem with drugs, gang members, and human traffickers coming from Mexico across the border, fact. So the people who are actively complaining about a wall being built, without offering a workable solution to close the border of their own, are obviously against a secure border.

That's just common sense.

Consolidating:

Who said I was speaking for them. I say let them speak for themselves.

Er, you did.

a reply to: MadLad

I'm explaining why the white supremacists favor Trump and the Republican party.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Ok so why are you so upset that you had to reply to me with a rant? You do understand that I was talking about the white supremacists' perspective, right?

I've said all I have to say to you, later.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Any violence should be condemned by both sides.

Exactly. And we both have many times.

I did what? I explained their perspective according to their own words and it's the same thing as speaking for them?

I guess the high school history teachers are speaking for all the bad people in history.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That's ok. We all make mistakes. Next time follow the conversation instead of jumping on posters.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Think about it like this leftovers, we on the right, haven't liked your ideas for as long as you have had them, but we don't make it a point to beat you up for having them. Why is it that violence seems to be your answer to everything? Wars are good, assaulting people is good? The left is like that obnoxious drunk guy who wants to fight everyone. It's not heroic, it's not cool, it's not edgy, it's comical.

How many times do I have to quote you before you actually remember what you said?

you don't have a clue what the word "literal" means.

how the # does me saying "we don't make it a point to beat you up", equate to saying "The OP literally states that the whole left is bad and right is always good"?

being honest is something a person with integrity might have as a quality, you suck at that, and should re-evaluate your existence.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Will you be on suicide watch next year?

Not sure why I would be.
Even if he doesn’t win (he will) it’s no big deal. I won’t be ‘screaming at the sky’ or any other pathetic, gutless, pussified action like that. I’ll just support whoever the President is, like a normal person, and wait until the next election.

But again, I don’t have to worry about that, and you know it.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

According to your post history, if Hillary wins, you'd have a very long explosive diarrhea that would propel you all the way to Pluto.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Ok. So don't be partisan about it.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

According to your post history, if Hillary wins, you'd have a very long explosive diarrhea that would propel you all the way to Pluto.

“If Hillary wins”

That was never gonna happen. And no, I wouldn’t. I certainly wouldn’t be out attacking people in the street like a fascist.

Again, I don’t have to worry about it anyway. 2020 elections are already over, and you know it.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

We shall see. It will be very epic either way. Can't wait for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

We shall see. It will be very epic either way. Can't wait for it.

Neither can I.
Looking forward to it.
The campaigning is gonna be epic!

“REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Wardaddy454

For the record, the mother of the women in Charlottesville has come out and stated that her daughter died of a heart attack, not being hit by a car. And video evidence corroborates this.

The court records of the trial say otherwise!!!

here's the autopsy report for anyone who really cares to know the truth!!
ftpcontent.worldnow.com...

Traumatic aortic rupture, also called traumatic aortic disruption or transection, is a condition in which the aorta, the largest artery in the body, is torn or ruptured as a result of trauma to the body. The condition is frequently fatal due to the profuse bleeding that results from the rupture.

en.wikipedia.org...

twitter.com...

The red circle is where the victim is when the car hits. It appear to be a man that falls on her. The vehicle has just come to a stop, as people are getting up in the foreground.
An aortic aneurysm can cause the rupture trauma and heavy cpr, as seen in the videos being performed by multiple people, can cause broken ribs and contusions.

Heck, if the paramedics didn't know about the aneurysm (how could they?) and begin performing rigorous cpr, they could have caused the aneurysm to rupture. An M.E. isn't going to be able to tell you that. So their best guess is simply that it came form the car, based on what the examination is telling them.

The woman in the blue top was not Heyer. Arguably that woman is older and also over weight, and looks like she takes an even harder hit.
edit on 24-2-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You've named three. Here are all of the deranged lefty incidents off the top of my head:
OP
Bike lock guy
The conservative student that was "allegedly" on video punched in the face friday
Steve scalise shooter
fake anthrax mailer
Guy who drew a gun on a trump supporter
Teacher in canada who assautled TS
Hell, the entire ANTIFA brigade's purpose in life is to assault trump supporters
San jose trump rally attack
UC berkley incident with at least 6 TS assaulted
LV shooter

If I used google I could find this many in just the last few months, but those are the big ones I can remember over the last couple of years. And just to clarify, I don't condone any of the violence done by right leaning folks (or anyone for that matter) but to make this false moral equivalency like we are reading about lefties being attacked by trump supporters on nearly a weekly basis like we are seeing happen in the reverse, is just asinine and dishonest. The left has become more and more violent in the last few years.

ETA: There will always be a few deranged people on both sides. Crazy comes in all forms. The point is that these are everyday lefties that are assaulting trump supporters, not just a few crazies.
edit on 24-2-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join