It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another deranged hater assaults a republican.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

A person described by police as a “Republican Party supporter” was allegedly assaulted Saturday night outside a GOP event billed as a “Build the Wall Dinner.” The event, organized by California’s Tea Party Caucus, was being held at a restaurant in Sacramento, where some 1,400 of the state’s Republicans have gathered for a convention this weekend. Just a few blocks away from the restaurant, Sean Spicer, the former White House press secretary, was addressing the convention, the Sacramento Bee reported.

This is getting to be an issue. Think about it like this leftovers, we on the right, haven't liked your ideas for as long as you have had them, but we don't make it a point to beat you up for having them. Why is it that violence seems to be your answer to everything? Wars are good, assaulting people is good? The left is like that obnoxious drunk guy who wants to fight everyone. It's not heroic, it's not cool, it's not edgy, it's comical.

“I’m not going to be intimidated by a bunch of little punks,” Berry told the Bee. “We’re 100 members attending a dinner and they were trying to shut us up. The irony is they were so cartoonish it was actually funny. They did us a favor by providing us publicity and a reason to go.”

Grow up boys and girls, in adult land, you solve your problems by having better ideas, not by showing the world you are the bigger douche.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why is it that violence seems to be your answer to everything?

They're also experts at deflection and being hypocrites too.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Berry's video shows one protester knocking Berry’s phone from his hands.

got to be mad deranged to knock a phone out of someones hand

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
They think it's a contest of who can get the angriest. "Don't you see how angry I am?? I am clearly right!"

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Sounds like someone was just looking for a fight. No different from Antifa and the alt right groups.
BTW it's funny that the guy's name is Clayton, the same name as that bike lock guy.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

naw, it's perfectly acceptable to assault others, as long as you are morally on the high ground, amirite?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

naw, it's perfectly acceptable to assault others, as long as you are morally on the high ground, amirite?

not right at all and i said nothing of the sort.

just dig your title with the heavy wording is all.

never said it was ok

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Assaulted ?
Video of the deranged haters.
www.sacbee.com...

The assault on a cameraman at a Trump rally was OK and probably his own fault yet a Tea Party member films protesters and gets "assaulted" and the protesters are deranged haters.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
citizens arrest then detained and released

bwuahahahahahaha

citizens arrest

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Another deranged hater assaults a republican.

But we're so lovable!

How rude.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Assaulted ?
Video of the deranged haters.
www.sacbee.com...

The assault on a cameraman at a Trump rally was OK and probably his own fault yet a Tea Party member films protesters and gets "assaulted" and the protesters are deranged haters.

but whatabout??????? dood, the guy at the Trump rally with his brand new hat, was stopped and held by a real Trump supporter, and his actions were wrong, just as this guy's actions were. Why is it so hard to just accept that a person did something unacceptable? Or is there some class you take that mandates you bring a whataboutism claim with you to make "them" look like the bad guys?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
They think it's a contest of who can get the angriest. "Don't you see how angry I am?? I am clearly right!"

You hit the nail on the head right here 3n, this tactic is used quite often by teenagers when they get caught doing something wrong, deflect, scream and yell, insult...luckily most grow out of it, or at least they used to. The victim culture is keeping people in perpetual adolescent angst !

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You made it a point to say this:

but we don't make it a point to beat you up for having them

So apparently any assault and battery on your side is ignored by you or condoned by you.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

not right at all and i said nothing of the sort.

just dig your title with the heavy wording is all.

never said it was ok

Look up the word assault, then put this in context.

A suspect arrested in connection with the attack received a citation for battery and was released, according to the report. He was identified as Clayton Isaeff.

RIF.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

You made it a point to say this:

but we don't make it a point to beat you up for having them

So apparently any assault and battery on your side is ignored by you or condoned by you.

I am in charge, so yea. the point you missed by such a large margin, was that republicans aren't going out beating up pasty pale liberals for being liberal, yet it appears liberals are doing that to republicans. If you haven't been aware, the MAGA hat seems to be a hate symbol and makes lefties really angry and violent.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Considering how fragile phones are these days, that's destruction of private property. Par for the Dem course.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

That's true. Republicans don't beat up liberals. They just mow down people with cars and guns.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

That's true. Republicans don't beat up liberals. They just mow down people with cars and guns.

If you really believed that snip.

You'd be nicer to us.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So you really think the Charlottesville incident, the synagogue shooting and the MAGA terrorist never happened?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

First of all, that's not all that happened. That's just something that was shown in the video. A man was detained and given a citation for battery.

Second, what would you do if I knocked your phone out of your hand?

Would you do something like that to someone? Why or why not? Because only a deranged a hole would do something like that?

Most phones are pretty expensive... I don't know the laws are for damaging property, but I was once charged with a felony of 2nd degree theft for shoplifting a DVD player from Fred Meyer's, because it was retailed at over $200. And yeah, I was a deranged a hole for doing that. My motivation to prove my self worth and gain approval from other thugs was shrouded in ignorance and desperation.

What do you suppose the motive was for knocking the, also likely valued at over $200, phone from his hands? Was there a reasonable motive behind this that I'm not seeing, or was this a senseless act of frustration by an ignorant desperate person?

deranged (Collins English Dictionary): a person who is deranged acts in a wild, uncontrolled way, often as a result of mental illness

I think that fits. A tame, self controlled adult does not do something like that.

But, I think this one of the core issues why we cannot agree. You see this as acceptable behavior and refuse to speak out against it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join