It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to look for something to belive in... all the rest has failed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hi there,

I'm subscribing to this forum beause I have the feeling I'll learn a lot from the people frequenting. I'm looking for information that is hard to find in mainstream media. I have heard that this forum contains information people need in their everyday struggle with the way our world currently is. I'm trying to make sense of our current world in order to make better decisions for my future. (not a prepper, but a somebody who likes to prepare). Thanks to letting me join this amazing group!

(post by infolurker removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Danuts

Welcome... If you are open to new ideas and thoughts you have come to the right place... enjoy and learn

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Welcome to the madness. Thank you. Come again.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Palantir, AI, Chemtrails And CERN Will ALL Provide Total Control For AntiChrist

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Focus your efforts on getting 5 years of income as savings - minimum.
The crash that is coming will be severe.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Others have told of preparing for future doom and gloom. I can't deny I have reservations about our future. My only advice here is, if you live in a metropolitan area, get out. Move into a rural setting away from the crap found in the cities. You can't prep properly living in an apartment in the city.

Welcome!

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

WARNING: The Coming Food Crisis | Be Ready 2019

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
If your looking for something to help better your own life I suggest looking into the secret. It really helped me and gave me a better out look on life.

You can watch it on amazon prime for free.
Very positive way to make like better for yourself and get the thing you want.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Doom and gloom scenarios have presented themselves for many,many years. There is much that needs to change in the world around us, but I don't wish to dwell too much on that or it becomes overwhelming. Life is too short and chances are...if things get too bad, there isn't a hell of a lot anyone can do about it anyway.

In any case, there is plenty of the kind of info that you seek here and you will be busy exploring all the topics we have available. Enjoy your stay and welcome!

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danuts
Hi there,

I'm subscribing to this forum beause I have the feeling I'll learn a lot from the people frequenting. I'm looking for information that is hard to find in mainstream media. I have heard that this forum contains information people need in their everyday struggle with the way our world currently is. I'm trying to make sense of our current world in order to make better decisions for my future. (not a prepper, but a somebody who likes to prepare). Thanks to letting me join this amazing group!

Just imagine how different the world might be if people believed in reincarnation, Imagine how differently people would view life if they knew and that we all have to come back here to make up for our failings in previous lives.

The Tibetan people, before china took the place over in the 1930s, believed that if we took the life of another then we had to take on their karma, both good and bad karma.

Knowing that most people incur more bad karma than good karma because life in this world is so hard, they went out of their way not to harm another in case they died which would mean they have to take on that dead persons karma because they cut short the opportunity of that other person to live out their karma.

When we "die" to this world we go back to our real home, what the christains call heaven, we immediately visit the hall of memories where we see our entire live and how much progress we made in that past life.

We then rest and recuperate from the rigors of this world, we then might seek the counsel of those more wise than us and decide what we are going to to do in our next life. We then select in consultation with advisors, suitable parents, we go into a state of meditation, we 'feel funny" for a what seems a few minutes and the next thing we know we are back in this world.

When the student is ready the master will appear. TIbetan belief.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Welcome Danuts!
As for doomsday stuff, I agree with NightSky! Do yourself a favor and throw it in the garbage and live your life day to day.
I've wasted so much of my life dwelling on doomsday stuff from the bible as well as current events and negative Christian websites. I simply don't care about doomsday stuff any longer. None of it! I'm sick of it!
Just because I'm sick of it and won't watch it or read any of it any longer doesn't mean that some of it won't happen its just that I simply don't care any longer.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Believe in yourself, know that you know even if you don't.... Fake it till you make it.

When you do these things you start attracting to truths.... Like the world is built on lies and has been orchestrated by bloodlines that operate by occult methods, from sigils to human sacrifice to Psycholigical manipulation through images
These occult types have the world in their control.
Bloodlines that trace themselves to the ancients and their gods, modern religion is a tool to control and direct the masses.... Welcome and remember!

There's nothing to fear but fear itself
edit on 24-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Danuts. Glad to have someone with such curiosity and enthusiasm emerging to introduce themselves. I hope to see you on the boards and learn from you as well

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me who believes in you!

(post by IAmAWatchman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Salutations! (Just my fancy way of saying "hello!")

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I can relate...
It's better to forge your own path than following one. Embrace what resonates with you and discard the rest.

For years I struggled finding my path. Both spiritually and physically. ATS is an excellent source for all types of exotic information. Be it spiritual, political, philosophical, etc.

Have fun and good luck!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi there.

I, too, am dismayed by the world as it is today and have been struggling to find a path for some time. Ultimately, I’ve sort of given up on affecting the larger world, it seems hopeless.

I do talk to individual people who cross my path when I can, and some of them actually listen. I think that part of the hidden agenda of the Powers That Be (I won’t mention any specific names because someone is sure to pop in and dispute any I might use) is to divide and conquer. We are supposed to be competitive, aggressive, fighting each other, knocking each other down at every opportunity, etc. Therefore my personal method of trying to “buck the system” and flip off “the man” is to compliment, support, and encourage the people around me at every opportunity, and help anyone who seems to need it if and when I can. I don’t know if I’m really accomplishing much, but it makes me feel better.

You’re welcome to try it!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Heike57

I think that part of the hidden agenda of the Powers That Be (I won’t mention any specific names because someone is sure to pop in and dispute any I might use) is to divide and conquer. We are supposed to be competitive, aggressive, fighting each other, knocking each other down at every opportunity, etc. Therefore my personal method of trying to “buck the system” and flip off “the man” is to compliment, support, and encourage the people around me at every opportunity, and help anyone who seems to need it if and when I can. I don’t know if I’m really accomplishing much, but it makes me feel better.

This ^^^ was a refreshing read with some obvious truths to it. You only have to look at what were popular television shows like ‘Survivor’ to see how TPTB want to create a competitive atmosphere which erodes trust. It’s the same for most reality shows. They are popular because of the discord in them. Even the cooking shows are all about competition. Sad really.
Happy to read you are doing what you can to combat these attitudes.👍🏼

new topics

top topics

join