It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine if you saw this Trump tweet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
The worst part about stuff like this isn't what President Trump posts on social media, but how we the people hungrily tear each other apart over it. Becoming alarmingly clear to me that Trump was never the problem here. Look in the mirror folks. Tell me with a straight face that we are actually one nation under *insert your own higher power* and as indivisible as the pledge we grew up with. You are no better than the enemies you are pretending to protect our country from, and that goes for everyone across the board. This isn't a mud pit, it's an asylum.

A lot of truth to what you said. You can throw all the gas you want on the logs, but without a flame to ignite, it does nothing.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

HOLD DOWN CTRL AND SCROOL THE CENTRE WHEEL ON YOUR MOUSE

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
He keeps making me want to vote for him again.

That’s the problem for those who hate America and Western Civilisation.

He’s lost ZERO percent of his support base.
He’s GOING to win the next election.

And they’re losing their minds.
edit on 23 2 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Still feel that way about it now?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Still feel that way about it now?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hot

10/10 Will Smiths hot

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yes I do.

#s hilarious

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I didn't know a gorilla could pass the background check.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Man, I wish trump was a member on ATS. Maybe he already is :O

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It shows that Trump is clueless on the world stage, embarrassing himself and his supporters.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: madmac5150
He keeps making me want to vote for him again.

That’s the problem for those who hate America and Western Civilisation.

He’s lost ZERO percent of his support base.

And they’re losing their minds.

He starts going about starting a regime change in or military intervention in Venezuela Trump will lose. Trump is becoming slow a sad joke.

I thought that Trump would have being better or different but no. The fact that his admin brought in people like elliott abrams really show what his agenda is.
edit on 24-2-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
I'm far removed from American politics but ATS has somewhat piqued my interest in AOC and what she has to say and has said.

So regarding this latest tweet, when she refers to "Shouting from the cheap seats" is she referring to the American people in general or just a particular group. By "cheap seats" I'm guessing that means similar to 'bleachers' ?

And when does a Member of the House of Reps become in charge???

Or is this just a rant. Oh edit: If it was indeed Trump's tweet, I'd be disappointed and would most likely ask the same questions but would understand that being the POTUS he does have more charge than others.

Kind regards,

bally

She is shouting at the GOP that have come down on her like she is the next Hillary Clinton. They breath in everything she says and do their best to tear her down at ever step. Its quite humorous to watch them flail about attacking her. Sadly unlike Clinton, AOC doesnt seem to be able to handle the attacks, so she lashes out back.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

James Woods dropped in on Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Saturday and took her to school.

“So, you may have missed this, but the way it works in America is YOU work for US. The last time somebody told Americans to sit down and shut up was 1776. If you ever learn to read, look it up. You are not only a idiot, you’re an arrogant idiot, and there is nothing more dangerous,” Woods tweeted in response to AOC’s utter arrogance.

Bwhahah aaaaaa!

That was awesome.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Oh snip that's too funny. I wonder if she appreciates his candor as much as I do.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

reminds me of the Duke of argyle when speaking of the voting electorate of Scotland during the act of Union!

"the peoples petitions are like kites in the wind "

"Until then , we are in charge , and you're just shouting from the cheap seats"

edit on 25-2-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
As the actual majority of America, "We the People" think he is doing a pretty good job at keeping his campaign promises and wish that the minority of America could just turn off CNN for a month and then see what they "feel" after that.

Is this the same 'actual majority' of people who voted in for Hillary Clinton 2016 and handed a 44 seat majority to Democrats in the House in 2018? Or is there some other majority that you're referring to?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join