It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine if you saw this Trump tweet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Now is that any way to talk about Cortez?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

edit on 23-2-2019 by neo96 because: this was too cheap to post in

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Go back and find my already edited post if you want

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Agreed. From both sides. Reading the responses on her tweet page, the criticism from the mostly conservative side was as expected. Very few from the liberal side which surprised me. "Cheap seats" reminded me of "Crumb" from Pelosi. To ridicule and make note of lower financial positions in life just seems so conflicting to what the left is supposedly representing.

Such haughtiness from a fledgling in politics, especially someone who just recently sat in those "cheap seats" is astounding. Like one tweet said, she seems drunk on her new power and position, both politically and financially.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: smurfy

You really should read the thread before replying to the OP....

So? the OP said what if, I'm telling you that is the real Trump...I lie about nothing, you just hope you never get in his way..and think about it, Trumpisms are very catching. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself...for just about every reason.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
In crypto language I would reply: When Lambo?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Doubling down, I see.

You do realize by now that the OP is merely a repackaged tweet from AOC, don't you?

Don't you?
edit on 23-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: added link to actual tweet

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I had been watching the action on that tweet from it's beginning. She is deleting tweets. The ones that were more gentle in their criticism of her are mostly gone, as is mine.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

So? the OP said what if, I'm telling you that is the real Trump...I lie about nothing, you just hope you never get in his way..and think about it, Trumpisms are very catching. Don't worry about me, worry about yourself...for just about every reason.

Quoted for "triggered post of the day".

I'm going to ignore the rather obvious threat you posted towards me.

I'll just consider the source.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Quoted for "triggered post of the day".

I'm going to ignore the rather obvious threat you posted towards me.

I'll just consider the source.

No threat to you from me that's for sure...read my post again in the proper context.

P.O.I.

I am not particularly a AGW/GW/CC change advocate, (check my posts) ...not that I think Trump has said anything about the current CC meme or anything else about the climate that means anything to anybody,
Ms Ocasio-Cortez ‏reputation for outlandish comment is well noted in recent past as being comparable to Trump's on the bullshiite scale....but for some reason, her arrogance doesn't go down so well....I wonder why.
Anyway it's your country, your people.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
They'd call him a racist,bigot, and hates poor people,and is an elitist.

I think we can all agree that Trump is a racist bigot that hates poor people and is also an elitist anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

He's a very wise man trying to protect the citizens of his country. He is worthy of a red flowing cape and tight body suit.

Unlike Trudeau who is trying to destroy Canada.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I think we can all agree that Trump is a racist bigot that hates poor people and is also an elitist anyway.

"We?" Many would not agree with that statement. You should consider showing something to back up your claims.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Proof: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

You do realize that those words are originally from AOC? Here ya go twitter.com...
And she's taking a good slapping over it.

I don't think that is an actual trump tweet.

Did you look at the time stamps ?
No ?
Look

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I did after making my first post in this thread. Serious eye strain when the thread first went up.
I realized that the tweet that was used was this one twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

Proof: twitter.com...

That is a wonderful ploy. Every time I need to support a statement, I'll refer to Twitter. Or I could say "just Google it."

If Trump is a racist, why did he receive so many awards from the black community? Check Twitter for an answer.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The worst part about stuff like this isn't what President Trump posts on social media, but how we the people hungrily tear each other apart over it. Becoming alarmingly clear to me that Trump was never the problem here. Look in the mirror folks. Tell me with a straight face that we are actually one nation under *insert your own higher power* and as indivisible as the pledge we grew up with. You are no better than the enemies you are pretending to protect our country from, and that goes for everyone across the board. This isn't a mud pit, it's an asylum.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I think we can all agree that about 23% of America thinks that because that's exactly what they have been told to think.

Normal Americans, not so much.

The "we" thing you are referring to?

Is the minority of Americans who are Democrats.

As the actual majority of America, "We the People" think he is doing a pretty good job at keeping his campaign promises and wish that the minority of America could just turn off CNN for a month and then see what they "feel" after that.

If you cleaned the windows on that bubble you are living in and looked out, you might notice that you do not represent America.

edit on 23-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join