It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine if you saw this Trump tweet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Now I know this might seem like a dirty trick but the OP is NOT a Trump tweet and if examined closely, one can see it is a fake post.

Although I would rather let some time to go by and get some responses from several members, I feel guilty about submitting a false tweet. But, it brings me to my point. If Trump HAD made that tweet, there would additional hatred upon his head for such a post.

Now, I will give the actual post I saw on twitter today. This is unaltered and an actual screen print captured from twitter.

I am surprised that such a tweet is coming from AOC. She evidently has settled quite comfortably in her new role and along with all the other threads here about her speedy adjustment to this new role, this did bring about a slight shock on her tone.

I am not surprised to hear a tweet from her like that, that is how her personality is. She would shove her beliefs down everyone's throat if she got in power. She is showing us what she is really like, people have to know that she would undermine anyone in her quest for power. She has many issues she is persuing, and she will negatively effect almost everyone if she gets her way on a lot of these issues, we will all be poor and be choking on regulations if she ever got into the White House.

My above post does still stand though, Trump is not politically correct most times, he says what he believes, he tries not to sugarcoat things and tell them what they want to hear.

link   
Spoken like a true fascist. Except he's not the one who said it.

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

After reading the Green New deal.

Carbon taxes,public banks,credit, destroying ALL fossil fuels,airlines in favor of public transportation.

Giving unions cart blanche, and literally lying saying R's supported it (64%).

That 'person' represents a clear and present danger to the republic.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yup. If you don't like the #BuildTheWall deal, then come up with your own ambitious, on-scale proposal to address the Southern border crisis.

Until then we're in charge - and you're just shouting from the cheap seats.

I am curious what people think about a tweet such as this coming from the POTUS. As we all now know, he isn't exactly politically correct now is he?

I'll probably get a lot of negative feed back from this thread at some point but I will proceed anyway to make point.

At least more and more people are seeing Trump for what he really is.

Have a look at the kind of walls Trump builds,
(I use the term 'Trump builds' loosely since he can build feck nothing)....this one is made of.......dirt!

Read the story, it's all very true, and before Trump was in the running for anything presidential.

In the story you will see shades of how he has behaved as US President, and how badly he really treats people and denigrates them.

Of course, this happened in Scotland, and when mentioned in times past by me, it has already been intimated to me by at least one person here at ATS, that what he did in Scotland is okay...they are only foreigners..as if!

www.nytimes.com...

There are plenty more very credible links to the story online, and have been for years.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Lumenari

After reading the Green New deal.

Carbon taxes,public banks,credit, destroying ALL fossil fuels,airlines in favor of public transportation.

Giving unions cart blanche, and literally lying saying R's supported it (64%).

That 'person' represents a clear and present danger to the republic.

Until we had to have a national conversation over whether a wall worked or not, I would agree with you.

Now I think we're past the point of fighting this ideology... too many stupid citizens now.

So let's give them everything, every silly utopian fantasy they want.

Like giving the child 1,000 chocolate bars... let's just get it over with.

It'll blow up that much quicker with a long-lasting impact on our cultural memory.

Then we can rebuild without the stupid people.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

You really should read the thread before replying to the OP....

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Watching politicians in America is like watching children argue on a playground. These people are supposed to be leading your country....what the #?

I know the post in the OP is fake....i was talking about the real one and all american politicans in general. What the #? They're a bunch of #ing children. These people run a #ing country, why can't they behave like adults?

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm far removed from American politics but ATS has somewhat piqued my interest in AOC and what she has to say and has said.

So regarding this latest tweet, when she refers to "Shouting from the cheap seats" is she referring to the American people in general or just a particular group. By "cheap seats" I'm guessing that means similar to 'bleachers' ?

And when does a Member of the House of Reps become in charge???

Or is this just a rant. Oh edit: If it was indeed Trump's tweet, I'd be disappointed and would most likely ask the same questions but would understand that being the POTUS he does have more charge than others.

Kind regards,

bally
edit on 23-2-2019 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Shouting from the cheap seats = Every single person that disagrees with her bullsnip.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Yup. If you don't like the #BuildTheWall deal, then come up with your own ambitious, on-scale proposal to address the Southern border crisis.

I am curious what people think about a tweet such as this coming from the POTUS. As we all now know, he isn't exactly politically correct now is he?

I'll probably get a lot of negative feed back from this thread at some point but I will proceed anyway to make point.

(I use the term 'Trump builds' loosely since he can build feck nothing)....this one is made of.......dirt!

Read the story, it's all very true, and before Trump was in the running for anything presidential.

In the story you will see shades of how he has behaved as US President, and how badly he really treats people and denigrates them.

Of course, this happened in Scotland, and when mentioned in times past by me, it has already been intimated to me by at least one person here at ATS, that what he did in Scotland is okay...they are only foreigners..as if!

www.nytimes.com...

There are plenty more very credible links to the story online, and have been for years.

Could not ask for a better reply. Well done.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
lmao way too funny.

I love it how all the Trumpster Fires all thought it was a brilliant post. "Makes me want to vote for him again". Only to find out that it was a Democrat that said these things.

Sheep

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ahh, got it now. Thanks for clarifying that. Bit slow on some terms from over there.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwoopOpolous
lmao way too funny.

I love it how all the Trumpster Fires all thought it was a brilliant post. "Makes me want to vote for him again". Only to find out that it was a Democrat that said these things.

Sheep

Lol.

....sheep

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Rules for radicals 5 & 6

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
"A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

He is a progressive using progressive tactics against the progressives.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That little ninny is deleting tweets. I'm new to twitter. Had no idea that it could be done.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Interesting experiment.

I saw the quote from Kotex earlier. It pissed me off.

SO when I saw your thread I thought I'd sit back and watch how it played out.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
My seat aint cheap!

A poor chinese worker really busted their butt making it.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Whatever the online version of, "open mouth, insert foot," is you just performed admirably.

Trained monkeys I tell ya...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

www.nytimes.com...

Thank you for this, lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

One, I don't think that this is a Trump twee. We already know that at times, others use his tweet machine. I say this because there are not miss-spelled words, the grammar is correct and the sentence structure is right.

Two, it is authoritarian. Whoever wrote that tweet demonstrates a profound disdain for the American people. The ''cheap seats"?? You sick elitest asshole.

edit. And now that I see that those words really came from a Cortez tweet, I stand by my earlier statement. That was a very elitest assholish thing to say.

edit on 28America/ChicagoSat, 23 Feb 2019 17:36:17 -0600Sat, 23 Feb 2019 17:36:17 -060019022019-02-23T17:36:17-06:00500000036 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join