It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landslide in Tennessee takes out a Subway Massive Flooding WOW Pretty bad out there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Tennessee- wouldn't think you'd have a landslide taking out a building there eh? think again..... more flooding and more LS prob on the way head on a swivel if you out and about in this rain storm...

weather.com...

weather.com...

Feel free to grab a screen shot from the story i cant, Thanks in advance...

Any ATS 'ers in this crap-Report in!! After your safe
edit on 23-2-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

I’m in this crap. Widespread flooding and many other landslides taking out highways.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Does not look good

Here is a pic of a landslide there.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SituationNAFU

I love that part of our country, love the people even more. Stay safe.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It actually rains more here than Seattle ...its been raining here in Nashville for like 4-5 days straight. It's starting to get pretty bad in low areas.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Middle Tennessee checking in!

It's been a little rough...rain, rain and some more rain BUT it's not snow or ice.

There are a few roads out locally and some local businesses have closed due to the road situation around. Roads are flooded or are anticipated to be flooded later.

We are in a "lull" at the moment but, the forecast is for more rain and storms through the night. The biggest concern is downed trees and power lines IMO and we have Kerosene and candles/flashlights/oil lamps so not too concerned except for my less fortunate neighbors.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just popped back to add that flooding is NOT so uncommon in Tennessee...

My ex sister in law died a few years ago due to flooding and poor judgement.

www.wrcbtv.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Lol...no way...I always eat here.

....I mean ATE here.

It looks like it moved underground.

I hear Shufords BBQ directly next door is refusing to close and you can see the trees starting to tip over.

People are on social media saying "no, don't say anything bad, it's gonna effect biz!"

Yeah, but probably not as bad as 20 squished customers.

Gtfo bbq'ers, while theres still hope.

Pray for them ATS, pray for them.

But if you like bbq, it seems these guys don't mess around, they will face down a mountain to bring you the best cuts.

Ugh, I have a bunch of pics, but can't get them to upload

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
With all of today's amenities available to us to make life comfortable, can you imagine what people had to go through in such conditions back in the 1800's even very early 1900's. I doubt they'd see it as a mild inconvenience as most do today. People become complacent when dealing with the weather, they believe it cannot effect them until it does hence no prep for any kind of tragic scenario. Most believe that modern convenience will still operate to carry them through.

I'm certain it could be much worse though. We are fleas on the arse of this planet. Should probably start acting like it.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
v I was in Pigeon Forge yesterday, a lot of flooded areas and some back roads absolutely drive-less in anything other than a good sized truck.

new topics

top topics

join