It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redemption for Fallen Angels and Fallen Humans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: suruptileous

Jesus is mighty to save and He will stretch His staff down to the very depths of hell to save souls.

Cool

so its time for be to be naught *** ***** *** ** **** ** **** *** **** ***.

I am pushing the love and heart of Jesus.

I love threads like this

just waiting for few other Christians to come in and give their interpretations so the metaphorical fists can be raised

amazing how divided your own beliefs makes you with others that believe in the same God.

I guess that is the great power of religion and the institutions that claim or or a re seen as authorities.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

The only way to have eternal life is to believe and accept Jesus as one's personal savior. It is a decision by one person to Jesus.

is that the only way?

What if a being of light that could be considered to be Jesus comes to you as small child one night after a being that instills fear tries to enter your heart?

What if that light being speaks to you and says not to worry and not to fear, you are protected?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes, it's the only way.

But, of course a small child, as are the mentally challenged, and people who have no access to Jesus - God can see what is in their hearts.

If you don't have a personal relationship with Christ then I don't expect you to get it.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yes, it's the only way.

so you are a fanatic, its my way or the high way?

Sorry but you fail to speak God or Christ and believing you can like you have done here is just self deception

I say you are being deceived by how you interpret words written when expressions were quite different than what they are today

But, of course a small child, as are the mentally challenged, and people who have no access to Jesus - God can see what is in their hearts.

So you put limitation on God.

Do you know that children are people just like adults, actually from interacting with "Christians" and so called followers of Christ on this web site its become obvious a child has a better understanding of Gods will.

If you don't have a personal relationship with Christ then I don't expect you to get it.

Actually my relationship with Christ allows me to see how deceived most of the so called followers of Christ are, deceived beyond all recognition for them,

Thank you for enlightening me

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Jesus is mighty to save and He will stretch His staff down to the very depths of hell to save souls.

Cool

so its time for be to be naught *** ***** *** ** **** ** **** *** **** ***.

I am pushing the love and heart of Jesus.

I love threads like this

just waiting for few other Christians to come in and give their interpretations so the metaphorical fists can be raised

amazing how divided your own beliefs makes you with others that believe in the same God.

I guess that is the great power of religion and the institutions that claim or or a re seen as authorities.

If you believe that my teachings would lead to a sinful life,..you would be mistaken. Because then atonement of your sins would be in the hands of man. You would depend on someone offering up their good works for the atonement of your sins. I certainly wouldn't take that chance, nor count on that happening.

Do not have contempt for, but test my teachings, and ask Jesus for a personal revelation.

1 Thessalonians 5:19-21. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good,

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

You have taken this entirely out of context. One cannot state one verse of scripture and claim that the one verse has a meaning all by itself. You are twisting the words of the Bible to give it YOUR meaning.

If the words of the Bible can be so twisted, misinterpreted, and read differently then how can the Bible be the word of God. For it to be the true word of God everyone would have to read it and understand it exactly in the same way.

I do not think anyone truly knows the mind of God or what God thinks, wants, or knows. The mind of God is simply beyond our comprehension.

I think slivers of God's greatness can be knowable. And the way to see them or appreciate them is to write about God. The act of writing about something is really a better way of learning something than just reading other people's thoughts on a subject.

edit on 25-2-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Call me whatever you wish. That's your human mind coming to conclusions.

God, however has another viewpoint on it: King James Bible
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Romans 10:9-10 ESV
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

Ephesians 2:8-9 ESV
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Acts 4:12 ESV
And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

1 Thessalonians 5:9 ESV
For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

2 Corinthians 5:17-21 ESV
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Read my statement again: "one verse". You cannot use one verse of the Bible to make up your own meaning of what is being said.

One must read the context. And one must also understand Jewish traditions at that time. Jesus often spoke in parables. Context is vital.

All you have to do is open a dictionary to find a variety of meanings for one word. Come on, you're just looking to argue.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Those who have the Holy Spirit within them must pray before and after reading the Bible, which is an account of history and God's inspiration of the holy word, in order to understand. And often understanding comes with more insight the more one understands the time period and meaning.

I do not speak for God. I only point out what the Bible is expressing to the best of my ability and if I do not know then I seek out clear guidance, study and research.

And I agree, God can work through anyone, and we all have slivers of knowledge, of wisdom and can be used as God wishes to bring Him glory.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Romans 10:9-10 ESV
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

Ephesians 2:8-9 ESV
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Acts 4:12 ESV
And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

1 Thessalonians 5:9 ESV
For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

2 Corinthians 5:17-21 ESV
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

This has everything to do with mankind having faith in their lifetimes and receiving the Lord's sacrificial atonement. But nothing to do with atonement for mankind in the afterlife.

1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

is that the only way?
Nope. If we stick to the bible in this moment, forgive me, in Matthew 7:22 from the "Sermon on the Mount" it is said : "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall. enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth. the will of my Father which is in heaven.'"
"We" tend to conveniently forget this passage that was meant as a rebuke to the self righteous hypocritical prophets who hide their inequity behind pious religious practices.

(post by Sheye removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
With me, God comes first and is above all things. Then comes the Holy Bible. And finally, the Church. May peace be with you.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

If you believe that my teachings would lead to a sinful life,..you would be mistaken.

your teachings?

Sorry bud, you teach nothing by posting religious interpretations on the internet.

Do not have contempt for, but test my teachings, and ask Jesus for a personal revelation.

again

your teachings?

What if Jesus reveled to me that you are deceived and revealed to me that in this very nature that you claim to teach is what makes you deceived?

But hey, thanks for "your" teachings

so many would lost without them

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

You see,

if you can misinterpret a question asked as calling you something its no wonder I said you are deceived by your own interpretations of ancient texts.

If you say so.

again thank you for even more enlightenment

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: suruptileous
With me, God comes first and is above all things. Then comes the Holy Bible. And finally, the Church. May peace be with you.

you have your first absolutely correct, even though absolutes are the way of the Sith (the dark side)

its the only one that tests your faith, God being the one and only.

the bible and the church are tools to be used for either good or evil, there is no need for them if you have God in your heart, you are only playing with fire when you don't need to.

Much love to all, if my observations make you feel like you need quote more bible verses then I shall close my eyes on this thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

If you believe that my teachings would lead to a sinful life,..you would be mistaken.

your teachings?

Sorry bud, you teach nothing by posting religious interpretations on the internet.

again

your teachings?

What if Jesus reveled to me that you are deceived and revealed to me that in this very nature that you claim to teach is what makes you deceived?

But hey, thanks for "your" teachings

so many would lost without them

Every Church and every individual has their own interpretations, including yourself. My interpretation is close to, but not limited to, the Catholic Church, in respect to offering up good works for those in the afterlife.

This thread is about the good news of souls in hell being able to be saved. Why be so discouraged?
edit on 06/24/2015 by suruptileous because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/24/2015 by suruptileous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Why be so discouraged?

I am not towards religion it self, all have the same concept at the most basic levels, unity with each other and God.

I have a deep respect for all religion, more so for those with faith and quite a bit more so for those that actually act upon their faith.

its just when its used to preach on a false platform like churches and especially on media such as TV and internet it does the idea of religion no justice.

Sorry that you think I am discouraged, quite the opposite towards religion and real acts of what religion what I believe it to be, unity with each other and God.

Its how people express them selves,

Your teachings, if you really want to be an example is not in this fashion in my opinion, maybe you do many other things in the real world that actually makes a positive difference in others lives but hearing terms like "my teachings" on internet discussion sites is discouraging only due to how its expressed on these types of platforms.

I did was ask questions but you focused more so on my discouragement towards your expressions.

This thread is about the good news of souls in hell being able to be saved.

with so many interpretations of Hell, how can you not expect some discouragement?

To me heaven and hell are not separate from this world and reality we are now experiencing.

they are concepts of where our minds are at, at any given time which is influenced by our environment.

To me there is too much evidence that one can experience heaven in this lifetime as much they can experience hell.

Its so easy to make one see discouragement, if you were really trying to save souls attempting to convince or debate wont get you very far even though I used terms that you and anyone else could easily interpret as challenging, its how you respond that matter to the goals you are trying to achieve.

All the best, my eyes are closed.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I will say again;

1 Thessalonians 5:19-21. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good,

Offer up your good works for the poor souls in hell and ask Jesus to give you a revelation. I believe He will, as long as your right by God and have the good works to offer. God bless.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Today, it is common practice for the dead in purgatory to obtain indulgence from God through the Catholic Church for remission of the temporal punishment due to sins whose guilt has already been forgiven (C.C.C., X. Indulgences). So, in other words, the Catholic Church intervenes for the individual by asking Father God, who stores up our good works, to apply some of them in lieu of punishment due to sins. But these indulgences are limited to those who die in the communion of saints. Although, falling short of the glory of Christ, this is a good example of atonement being made for the dead in the afterlife by offering up good works.

Sounds convoluted - doing good works to try to convince a sometimes forgiving god, to go easy on someone in purgatory ?

I may as well do some good works for random strangers and store some credit for them...

In conclusion, this, my friends, is the most loving thing you can do for these poor, lost souls.

How are they lost? Doesn't the god of all "knowingness" know whats in their hearts. How many times must someone be punished?

Catholic theology combined with your

What I say is true, it has been revealed to me by both Jesus Christ and Father God.

must makes it true?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join