It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders earned his first paycheck at 40 years old

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: maitreg

Thats top tier cuck-boi # right there.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Bernie was writing horny fantasy articles as a younger man.

twitter.com...

Maybe he was being paid in cash?

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Actually compared to most senators that is nothing, and not outside of the feasibility envelope. No, most people aren’t raising their eyes because he is one of the least wealthy senators and likely congresspeople. They are raising their eyes at people such as Pelosi with over 100 million.
a reply to: neo96

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You don’t really know who Bernie Sanders was in the 1960s. Why it mattered then and why it matters in 2019.

Bernie was a protestor. Bernie was an activist. Bernie was an organizer. And he is literally the only person in the United States Senate with this story. When he retires, he will be the last activist from the the Civil Rights era in the United States Senate.

He did much more than this. I could tell you a dozen more stories, but I wanted to tell you who Bernie was when it counted, before we knew him, before he ever ran for office, before he was ever a national figure. He was a fighter. He has always rejected the status quo. He spoke out against Apartheid in South Africa before it was popular. Today, he speaks out against the Apartheid-like conditions in Palestine — even though it’s not popular to do so.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah I've had a lot of jobs. But my longest employment was working for Lockheed -Martin.
Retired after 28years. God bless them. Shame young people will never know the benefits my generation had.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lysergic

Bernie was writing horny fantasy articles as a younger man.

EXAMPLE: twitter.com...

Maybe he was being paid in cash?

It looks like Presidential Candidate BERNIE SANDERS actually likes MADURO's style of governing Venezuela! Look what Bernie said during a CNN Town Hall tonight.

During a town hall on CNN on Monday, Democratic presidential candidate Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) defended his refusal to call Venezuela’s Nicolas Maduro a dictator by saying that while the last election in Venezuela wasn’t democratic, “there are still democratic operations taking place” in Venezuela.

Moderator Wolf Blitzer asked, “Senator, why have you stopped short of calling Maduro of Venezuela a dictator?”

Sanders answered, “Well, he — I think it’s fair to say that the last election was undemocratic, but there are still democratic operations taking place in that country.
More at: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I like Bernie Sanders---

Julian Fernandes

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
In the MONTH of October 2018, hypocrite Bernie Sanders spent a staggering $300,000 on air-polluting private jets.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

"Do as I say, Not..."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join