It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPD Source Claims: SMOLLETT AND HARRIS RELATED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Here is a video I found that described the possible relation and connection between these two. The theory is she is just as much involved as he is, and did it for political reasons. The claim of not being payed enough as a motive is just wrong. If this is true then it is huge.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Great video thanks for posting. I started looking into Janet I tracked her to the Hollywood area, but was unable to confirm her maiden name %100. I wanted to dig deeper into her genealogy and history but would have to put out money to do so, and I don't want my name and info on a site looking into her.

There is an article screenshot in your video, it talks about Foxx being the key. I truly believe that. Like we have been speculating there has to be a connection, and there is definitely more going on here than most people realize.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

You would think they would have planned it a little better. It was suspicious from the get go.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Yeah, I saw that twitter thread making the rounds on the /pol/, but I still don't think that there is a familial connection between Smollett and Harris.

Kamala Harris' lineage traces to Jamaica and Smollet's mother Janet Harris traces to Louisiana and Texas.

Here are the things I've run down:

As a child growing up in Jamaica, I often heard it said, by my parents and family friends: “memba whe yu cum fram”. To this day, I continue to retain the deep social awareness and strong sense of identity which that grassroots Jamaican philosophy fed in me. As a father, I naturally sought to develop the same sensibility in my two daughters. Born and bred in America, Kamala was the first in line to have it planted. Maya came two years later and had the advantage of an older sibling as mentor.

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).

KAMALA HARRIS’ JAMAICAN HERITAGE – UPDATED – 14.01.2019

I do think it interesting that there is at least one slave owner in Harris' background, yet that is never spoken about in any media regarding her history.

The Harris that Smollett's mother are related to are from New Orleans.

The city remain a touchstone for the family, Jake said. Their uncle, Michael Harris, a retired veteran still lives in the Seventh Ward.

“He is a New Orleans native to the core,” Jake said. “It is our grandmother’s resting place and our great grandmother’s.”

Celeb siblings, the Smolletts, cook, perform at Essence Fest

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
In addition to Smollett's mother's maiden name being 'Harris'...

1.) Smollett family (Jussie & sister) has been very supportive of KH campaign.

2.) KH's husband runs Venable LLP, which is an entertainment law firm that likely does work for 21st. Century Fox/Empire

3.) Venable and 21st. Century Fox were major donors to KH's campaign.
edit on 23-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I appreciate your bringing this to us Cosmic. If there was collusion between these two, either in setting up this fiasco or later in trying to arrange how to deal with the blowback then we all need to know about it .

So I applaud those of you who want to go out and investigate what potential common backgrounds these two may have.
But as for me, all I have for now is this thread and that article. That article clearly is based upon one single statement from one alleged source who will not come forward with his or her name and how they ''know'' what they know.
Also prominent in the article is the question about Smollet's mothers original maiden name. It is conjectured to be Harris but no one yet has been able to confirm that nor that it would even be in the same family tree as Harris's family.

A lot of conjecture here, but that is why we come to ATS, to listen to others who wish to dig deeper. So for those who have large shovels and a lot of time, I say go for it. Investigate. Myself, all I have right now is a small spoon and spending my time investigating on an article from a right wing pod cast that sells right wing prepper food and offers little more than right wing loosely connected maybes is more than I am up to.

So go ahead and look into this for me will you? Find out if there really is a connection between these two, other than attending one event at the same time. So good luck and let us know what you find.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Great speech by Chicago superintendent of police starting about 29min. I agree with everything he said. Jussie's actions have only done massive harm to the racial/political/sexual identity divide.

We will always have differences of opinions on these issues/ideas and that's fine, human nature. But faking such a heinous act is just sad...

I hope Jussie gets whatever help he needs. I think you'd have to be in a pretty dark place to go to such lengths.
edit on 23-2-2019 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This guy's sure got lots of interesting connections! Some others I found --

JUSSIE SMOLLETT And His Family’s Ties To Michelle and Barack Obama

Apparently, the Obamas invited Jussie to sing at the inauguration, and the final concert at the White House.

Then there's this: This Video Of Michelle Obama Dancing With Jussie Smollett At College Signing Day Is The Break You Need From The News

Jussie Smollett’s Family Breaks Silence After Violent Attack: ‘This Was a Racial and Homophobic Hate Crime’

According to the link above, Smollett's mother is an ex-Black Panther.

And there's this: Jussie Smollett’s Sisters Worked for Barack Obama

The Obamas and Smollett families go back quite a while. And the Smolletts seem to be quite politically engaged and connected.

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So let's take a look at those links you offer.

His sister worked for Obama's campaign. What other ties to the Obamas are there that are not mentioned in that article?
Are there any?

And him dancing with Michelle Obama. They were not dancing as that would have them on a dance floor dancing specifially with each other. That dancing scene was not dancing but rather entertainment kind of stuff as they both apparently were featured at the same function. See? There they are on stage performing at the same time. Hardly dancing together at a party or whatever.

And of course his family will break their silence about the attack and support him. What else are they going to do? And that was early on that that article reported their support for him. Naturally they wanted to believe the best of their relative.

And finally yes, we all know that his sister worked for Obama's campaign.

And oh yes, there was another picture of him and Michelle Obama. But rather than making that out to be some cozy little family type getting together we notice there that she is standing at a podium and he is there in the photo as well. Likely it was the same stage that they were on when the ''dancing occurred''.

Now I am not saying that this guy is not a jerk. I am not saying that he was trading on his blackness and his sexual attunment and attempting to garner social position from this attack, I'm sure he was. And he seems to have been caught because is also seems to not be very bright. But making him out to be some kind of democrat machine operative is from the scant news articles quite a stretch.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Wow! You sure assumed much about my comment. Other than noting the various connections and how far back they go, I made no effort to quantify or qualify. I certainly didn't suggest he's "some kind of democrat machine operative." If that's what I wanted to say, I would have.

I don't know if Smollett is a fool who acted on his own for his own benefit, or if he was a fool acting on his own for political reasons, or if he's a fool working with the wrong people for all the wrong reasons, or if he really is a "democrat machine operative" who blew it and is being kicked under that bus as hard and fast as absolutely possible.

I don't know the whole truth. I don't know Smollett's heart and mind. I'm just watching and taking notes at this point. No opinions or conclusions.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Thanks for that Boa. You did not make any claims as to your opinion on him, only offered those links, which to my mind were proof of nothing other than things that can be either made into damning proof or explained away according to ones biases.

For me, he is at least a goof. From the outset, that claim of ''this is maga country'' rang false in my ears. I was skeptical of the whole issue but like you, took notes. Eventually it has emerged as we all see it now, he is arrested and charged and will go to trial. And baring any more surprise evidence, be found guilty of his charges.

Now, whether or not he was involved with others in the activist liberal crowd, like Harris, remains to be rooted out. But that can't be done by simple innuendo, at least not to my satisfaction. If he was then I hope he and they are found out and prosecuted as well.

But if he acted alone, which is what makes sense to me, liberals would be wise to recognize him for what he was, a wannabe liberal hero and condemn him for the fraud he turned out to be.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Thanks for that Boa. You did not make any claims as to your opinion on him, only offered those links, which to my mind were proof of nothing other than things that can be either made into damning proof or explained away according to ones biases.

Next time I'll be sure to at least qualify my statement to the extent that I haven't come to any conclusions yet!

For me, he is at least a goof. From the outset, that claim of ''this is maga country'' rang false in my ears. I was skeptical of the whole issue but like you, took notes. Eventually it has emerged as we all see it now, he is arrested and charged and will go to trial. And baring any more surprise evidence, be found guilty of his charges.

That didn't ring true to me either. Especially not in Chicago! Even as it unraveled, all we could know for sure was that it didn't add up. There was much to speculate about, but no conclusions to be made.

Now, whether or not he was involved with others in the activist liberal crowd, like Harris, remains to be rooted out. But that can't be done by simple innuendo, at least not to my satisfaction. If he was then I hope he and they are found out and prosecuted as well.

If he acted with political critters for political reasons, then I hope it comes out too... but even if true, I'm pretty sure Jussie will be the fall guy. The most elite political critters always have a fall guy ready.

But if he acted alone, which is what makes sense to me, liberals would be wise to recognize him for what he was, a wannabe liberal hero and condemn him for the fraud he turned out to be.

This is my best guess. Maybe he's seen this pulled off before and thought he was clever enough to pull it off himself... maybe he got a little cocky about his connections and didn't think he'd get caught -- or would be protected if he did get caught. But it was just so sloppy and thoughtless, I can't believe there was any real brains behind it.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

True, but like many other suspected false flag attacks they are always sloppy. There are simply too many variables for already low intelligence flunkies to pull it off. Without a near unlimited budget, a largely complicit media and ~40% of this country being willing propaganda receptacles (ie: their false flag supports a position they support) this crap wouldn't fly

Instead, we have an unknown number of factually invented "incidents" that have shaped the course of this nation.

No different than what those lying conmen are trying to do with "gun control"

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I can't believe there was any real brains behind it.

Not an ounce. As well, I find it naive to believe that this guy is an example all liberal movers and shakers as there is this notion that they are all so stupid that it is this easy to find them out. It is a mistake that liberals proved in 16, that of underestimating an opponent.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There is something entertaining about watching people who clearly believe they are smarter than everyone else, but it is entirely in their mind. The choices they make when they try to pull off something like this show that they genuinely thought about every move and counter move, but unfortunately at the level of a 12 year old. Smollett is evidently one of those.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

CHICAGO -- The FBI is reviewing the circumstances surrounding the dismissal of criminal charges against "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, two law enforcement officials confirmed.
Source: abc7news.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Coincidence?

Revealed: KAMALA-SMOLLETT connection investigated by the FBI.
Then
KAMALA begins treating staffers like dirt.
Then
KAMALA drops out of Presidential race.

Hmmmm: twitter.com...

join