It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you visited chapel perilous?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton
its like i said in my other reply, stress and suffering makes us stronger and makes us evolve faster. so does that mean the demiurge is the good guy and all these satanic elites are justified in there actions, i dont know maybe if they and theirs are also prone to the same suffering as the sheep then i guess its fare.
do you think that Saturn has a role to play in the Satan story, i keep getting drawn to that idea.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
its like i said in my other reply, stress and suffering makes us stronger and makes us evolve faster. so does that mean the demiurge is the good guy and all these satanic elites are justified in there actions, i dont know maybe if they and theirs are also prone to the same suffering as the sheep then i guess its fare.
do you think that Saturn has a role to play in the Satan story, i keep getting drawn to that idea.

Satan plays the same role as an accuser in a court of law. The gift is the Father's inheritance, but He only lets the child have it once proved worthy. God wants to raise lions, not dandelions. If He wanted to raise dandelions there would be no adversity, but He wants lions so we must be sharpened and purified. Also without Satan as the intermediate demiurge there is no learning good or evil, and we're just in the blissful naive state of Adam and Eve. God apparently has greater plans

"Adam came into being out of a great power and a great wealth, and he was not worthy of you; for if he had been worthy, he would not have tasted of death." Thomas Gospel v85

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Sorry, but this type of thinking will ensure you a long term residency in Chapel Perilous. Please follow along, Wilson allowed the death of his daughter to harden his heart, he never recovered. Charles Darwin lost his daughter when she was age ten, the result was the same : Anger and an embittered heart.

Both had so much to give, but sadly their suffering was too much to bear. They WERE NOT made stronger by their respective experiences, the fact is quite the opposite occurred.

What is so difficult to understand? We are not our bodies. We are spirit souls residing in material bodily vehicles. We have obtained these bodies because of our DESIRE to experience sense gratification. Thus it could be said, “we have fallen.” There is no evolution; there is only a devolutionary process happening whereby we have forgotten our true spirit selves. What is the difficulty in understanding this?

Regarding Adam: he was not made stronger by suffering either. Geesh! He was mortal because he fell from his perfected state as a spirit soul. He DESIRED sense gratification which can only be had by way of a MATERIAL BODY. Thus he was poisoned via his desire to partake of the fruit of knowledge and thus received a MORTAL BODY which he could “know” aka experience, enjoy. This was not an evolutionary process it was DEVOLUTIONARY.

Get out of Capel Perilous, NOW! We beg you!

edit on 25-2-2019 by MrAlphabetman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MrAlphabetman

I hear you.. my suffering has been less traumatic than those stated above but was consistent from a young age,i have always questioned this weird world, i guess i have been in CP for most if not all of my memorable life, i feel the way out is by deep meditation and possibly yoga..... im primed for departure, im even unconsciously doing a mudra while i was typing there (when i stopped to think about what i was typing), whats the best thing to meditate on? which mudra to use? do you chant? so much information out there but im wanting the methods that get you out of CP and onto higher levels of consciousness.

any advice?
edit on 25-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

yes, pain/stress encourages progression

imagine the first man who keeps on stepping on sharp stones has the idea to put some sort of protective material on his feet. we advance more rapidly if the whole world is at war..... afterwards anyway,

so i agree, thats why im happy with the conditioning of the great mother, it made me who i am... someone who questions everything.

.. my idea of the great mother is the earth that we are all birthed from, every animal,plant and microchip, our brains control this meat ship. is it our job to forever search for truth or is it to experience this earth and its diverse inhabitants,for me its probably finding balance between those things but after i escape from that perilous chapel.

edit on 25-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

In the end, we all walk our own path!

I never had the temperament to teach... and still don’t! Having fun figuring it for myself!!

And that is my best lesson: figure it out for yourself and enjoy the discovery!

(Word of warning: it takes time and effort. That is why the Freemasons spend a bunch of time studying and memorizing stuff. Your brain has to be ready for the big reveal! But it is not said in words... you have to experience it yourself! And that means effort... and disappointment. But keep with it! I will tell you this, it is the experience not the crap that you memorize... that just let’s the teaching seep in! Then... it makes sense).

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I hope I haven’t derailed your thread here. You asked the question and we all should try to answer it. My experience with Chapel Perilous, just one example, there are many...

I had a friend named BB (Initials). When I first met him I immediately didn’t like him. When we began working together I discovered he was quite a prick and so the first night we pulled a shift together I told him off. He irritated me, so I let him have it. I didn’t care how smart he was, I just cared that he was being a snooty jerk and that was not going to last long around me.

Soon, I realized he was a pampered, entitled brat. Son of a successful doctor here in town and had subsequently squandered his good inheritance in heroin and alcohol. So I apologized and figured I’d try to help the guy out. Instead he explained to me that he was going to kill himself. I didn’t like this very much as he was brandishing a gun. He said he was a BODHISATTVA and he was here to teach me a thing or two.

Regardless of his theatrics, I yelled at him and explained I was not going to be friends with anyone who was going to kill/take the life of another/including themselves. I said, “I’ve got zero tolerance for even the most basic threat of this sort.” So I was outta there, my wife and I drove home stupefied, thinking what the heck was his problem?

For two months he called me nonstop crying and apologizing, I let it all go to voicemail. Next thing I know I’m at work and one of the assistants tells me I’ve got a call, I picked up and it was the end of a message from the local jail telling the person on the line to insert more coins. BB had gotten another DUI, the one he said he’d kill himself if he did get it. But I didn’t put that all together that day, I put it together in my mind the day I heard the news BB had gone through with killing himself. At that moment I realized that recording wasn’t random, it wasn’t a prank call or mixed up call, it was BB asking for help.

He said he was a BODHISATTVA, willing to die and forgo Nirvana to teach me something.

Or maybe he was just a loser.

(Now go back to the RAW quote from the original OP and tell me if that does or doesn’t fit the CP description).

edit on 25-2-2019 by MrAlphabetman because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2019 by MrAlphabetman because: Cuz I edit my posts for grammatical mistakes, yo.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thats interesting as I have used the method of loci to get a degree at uni, I went and did psychology, I'm just realising that all these things I've done are part of my quest ( before I even knew I was on a quest). I'm guessing the memory tasks is for memorising rituals etc, I can remember vast amounts of info using my method of loci, I winged uni with it, ironically I may have got a better grade if I didn't know of this method as I would have studied much more. But like I say I am being primed for something/this by either my own thinking and Searching, or another or other unseen force, but I am having fun on this quest
edit on 26-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

Does every apprentice not need a master, I've read that when the student is ready the master will appear....
edit on 26-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MrAlphabetman

So did he teach you something? Sad to say but maybe that was his reason for being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join